剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表
I've barely seen you since the wedding.
我知道
I know.
你能至少告诉我你在哪儿吗?
Well, can you at least tell me
艾米 我得做件事 然后我就回家了
Amy, I need to do this.
听着 我得挂了 等我有空再打给你 我爱你
Look, I got to go.
我爱你 本 小心点
I love you, Ben. Be careful.
再见
Bye.
老头又去劝说你了 对吧?
Old man took another run at you, didn't he?
我就知道
Knew it.
杰德哈弗福德 如果这是他的真名的话
Jed Haverford.
你知道…
我不知道你为什么这么急着退出
You know, I don't know why you're in such a rush to get out.
这家伙在乎
This guy gives a shit.
他想带我们找到达纳维
And wants to bring us to Danawi?
我们有机会灭了这个混♥蛋♥ 我就会加入
We have a chance to bury this motherfucker?
如果他跑了 我真无法面对自己
I couldn't live with myself if he walks.
如果里斯和兄弟们因此死在战斗中
And find out Reecer and the boys get shot up downrange.
所以你才这么做?为了里斯?
Is that why you're doing this-- for Reece?
没错
Fuckin' A right.
为了里斯、兄弟们、我自己和你
For Reecer, the boys, me.
听着 我知道你为什么 那么对阿尔贾布里
Listen...
但如果我们参与行动 就不能再发生这种事了
But if we do this,
本 我需要知道你能刹住车
Ben, I need to know that you can find the brakes.
明白吗?
Understood?
明白 我向你保证
Understood.
那我们去了结这事吧
Then let's go finish this.
太他妈对了 我们上
Fuckin' right.
(维也纳)
先生们 把包放下 去找塔尔报到
Gentlemen. Leave the bags.
你是塔尔?
You Tal?
你们面前的桌子上有两份文件 签了
Sign the two sets of papers on the table in front of you.
你们可以认真阅读 但这是一份很标准的表格
You can read it, but it's a pretty standard form, you know?
这能让我们从国防部获取你们的信息
Allows us to rack you over from DoD,
给你们一些法典50编相关的特权
slap you with some Title 50 privileges
让海军知道你们会和我们玩一会儿
and lets the Navy know you'll be playing with us for a minute.
你的口音…以色列人?
Your accent-- Israeli?
你的口音…令人困惑?
And your accent-- confusing?
没错 这是 中情局和摩萨德联合制裁组
Yes, this is a joint Agency-Mossad
好了
Okay.
把钱包、太阳镜、手表放进盒子里
Drop your wallets,
这是你们的新身份证
Here are your new IDs.
没事 亲爱的 你完成任务后会拿回来的
It's okay, mami, you get it back when you're done.
就像坐牢一样
Like prison.
爱德华兹
Edwards.
先生们 这是塔尔瓦隆 摩萨德网络和伪造部
Gentlemen, Tal Varon.
你从没说过这是联♥合♥行♥动♥
You never said this was a joint operation.
我说过我要对付伊朗
I said I work against Iran.
摩萨德参与进来也能想到 来吧 跟我来
Mossad being here ain't a big leap.
达纳维引起我们注意 是因为阿尔特姆戈卢贝夫
Danawi came into our orbit via Artem Golubev,
他是在伊斯坦布尔的圣城军资助者
a Quds Force financier out of Istanbul.
(捷克 - 斯洛伐克 匈牙利 - 克罗地亚)
这次会议代表着 穿越什叶派新月带的武器运输线
Now, this meeting represents an intersection of the ratlines
与德黑兰在欧洲的
that move weapons across the Shia Crescent
金融运输线将要交汇
with Tehran's financial couriers in Europe.
问题是 达纳维为何远在北方?
Question is why is Danawi
什么时候开会? -今晚
Tonight.
今晚?
Tonight?
阿尔特姆会在克雷姆斯 他非常喜欢那里的DJ
Artem will be in Krems. Has a big crush on this DJ.
追着她去往欧洲各地 像个十足的跟踪狂
He follows her all over Europe
但他很有钱 所以很明显… -塔尔 说重点
so, apparently, he gets a pass. - Tal, stay on point.
阿尔特姆要求在这家俱乐部 与达纳维会面交流
Artem requested the meeting
我们在里面有内线
We have somebody inside.
一旦你们到了那里 内线会告诉你们去哪里做什么
So once you get there, they'll tell you where to go and what to do.
俱乐部外面有什么?
What's outside the club?
鹅卵石街道和小巷 很安静的社区
Cobblestone streets and alleyways.
武器? -门口有保安
Weapons? - Well, there's
所以你们不能带武器
但我们里面的同事 会在你们坐稳后提供两把兽用枪
But our colleague inside will provide two veterinary guns when you land.
兽用枪?
Vet guns?
我能试试吗?
May I?
五发9毫米子弹
Five rounds of nine.
手动拉栓 重 两公斤扳机拉力
Bolt action. It's heavy.
谁能告诉我 他妈的为什么要用这种枪?
Someone want to tell me why we're using these fuckin' guns?
试试看
Try it.
声音很小
She's quiet.
像是007的配备
That's some James Bond shit right there.
这是什么?
What's this?
你们收拾一下
Get yourselves cleaned up--
新衣服、新鞋、贵表
new clothes, shoes, expensive watches--
然后回来演练
then get back here for rehearsals.
塔尔会给你们连通讯器 我们合作处理突发事件
Tal will get you spun up on comms, we'll run through contingencies.
我先确认一下
So, just so I'm clear,
我们还没见过这个地方
we haven't even seen this venue yet
今晚就要在盟军的土地上 暗♥杀♥一个圣城军的合作人?
and we're assassinating a Quds Force asset
在一个完美的世界里 我会让达纳维活着受审
In a perfect world, I want Danawi alive for questioning.
但如果我不能抓住他
But if I can't have him,
他死了比飘在外面好
it's better he's six feet under than out there.
这是特别行动的黑暗面 雷菲
This is the black side of special operations, Raife.
这里所有事运作得更快
Things move faster over here.
在你了解整体情况前 你就要采取行动
You end up acting on things before you get the whole picture.
有时候甚至连概况都不知道
Sometimes even before you get a canvas.
清楚了吧?
Are we good?
抓捕、击毙
Capture kill.
清楚了
We're good.
(克雷姆斯)
好了 耳目就位
Okay. Eyes and ears in position.
等待行动指令
Standing by for green.
你不让我们认识内线吗?
You're not gonna connect us to the inside man?
我们花了一阵子才打入俱乐部
Uh, took us a minute to work our way into the club.
没必要冒险暴露 除非确实要行动
No need to burn it and risk compromise
我讨厌科技舞曲
Fucking hate techno.
我应该带上我的荧光棒
Should have brought my glowsticks.
订的桌在你左边
Reserved table is to your left.
来吧
和我一起在桌上跳舞
Somebody dance with me on this table.
阿尔特姆在后面玩乐 两点钟方向
Artem. Party in the back, two o'clock.
耶!放马过来!
Yay!
我不喜欢这玩意 这是什么?
What, uh, what is this?
连接贵宾桌上的窃听器
Patching us in to the tag on the VIP table.
太好了! -是!
Yes! - Yes.
这个游戏的规则是什么?
So, what are the rules of this game?
那桌的人说他们今晚会比你喝得多
The guys at that table said they'll outdrink you tonight.
五百欧元的赌注
500-euro bet.
背景噪音太大了 塔尔 清理干净
There's too much background noise, Tal.
马上
别太自信 你已经落后两升了
Don't get cocky. You're already
我从没输过
I never lose.
我跟他们赌!
They're on!
那你最好加把劲
Then you better step it up.
似乎是个好时机 -对
Seems like a good time. - Yeah.
等我们联♥系♥上哈弗福德的线人 我会感觉好些
I'll feel better when we make contact with Haverford's asset.
五十美元 赌耳朵变形的酒保是线人
Fifty bucks. Bet.
太明显了
Too obvious.
穿厚大衣的老家伙 12点方向
Old fellow with the peacoat, 12 o'clock.
在这里穿这种大衣太热了 除非他带着武器
It's way too hot in here for that coat unless he's carrying.
希望他是你的线人 那可是个大家伙
Let's hope he's our asset. That is a fucking big boy.
是个大家伙
It is a big boy.
规矩就是规矩
目标到达 达纳维来了
Target's arrived. Danawi inbound.
朝后门去了
Headed for the rear entrance.
达纳维带着两个保镖离开了车
Danawi exiting with a two-man security detail. A third,
还有个司机在车里等着
the driver, is waiting in the car.
很好
Oh, lovely.
我们的枪到底在哪儿?
Where the fuck are our guns?
好问题
剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表