剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表
今晚跟科迪亚克一样冷吧?
It's cold as Kodiak tonight, eh?
该死的科迪亚克 我可不想念那个地方
Fucking Kodiak. I don't miss that place.
我记得我们建造的那些野外生存屋
I remember when we were building those, uh, survival shelters,
那里太冷了 那一周我尿的都是固体
it was so cold, I pissed solid for a week.
我发誓
I swear.
军士长 那是一种性病
Chief, that is a venereal disease.
我知道 我已经接受了这事
I know.
你什么时候能弄到 真正的吉他 布泽?
When you gonna get a real-sized guitar there, Boozer?
手里拿着这东西 我是不是看起来很壮?
Do I or do I not look huge with this thing in my hands?
是 -确实吧?
You do. You do, yes. - I do, right?
你的手看起来壮 -你看起来像史莱克
I mean, your hands do. - Yeah.
我一直拿着它是有原因的
There's a reason I hold it all the time.
趁我还记得 我带了礼物
Before I forget, I brought gifts.
除了雪茄以外? -不 那是你♥爸♥爸送的
Besides the Cubans?
这…是我爸爸送的
And this...
这是他在越南戴的手腕指南针
It's his wrist compass from 'Nam.
我想你外派出任务时可以戴着它
Figured you could take it on some of the hunts you do after deployment.
这是历史的一部分 兄弟
This is a piece of history, brother.
是的
Yes, it is.
我不能要
I can't accept this.
你可以暂时保管它
You can agree to hold on to it a while.
我知道这很贵重
I know this has been a hard one.
你们需要知道 人们感谢我们在这里所做的
You boys need to hear it that what we're doing out here is appreciated.
父辈打仗时 人们说得不够多
People didn't say that enough during our fathers' wars.
我为你们感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
谢谢你 兄弟
Thank you, brother.
非常感谢 长官
Appreciate it, sir.
给本的
And for Ben...
只是现金吗?
Is this just cash?
看看包得多好 -我自己包的
Look at this wrap job.
我知道这本书
I know this book.
(小说《曾有一只鹰》 作者:安东迈拉尔)
这是你第三次给我这个了
This is the third time you've given me this.
没错
That's right.
这是关于军事领导力 有史以来最重要的书之一
It's one of the most significant books on military leadership ever written.
你♥他♥妈♥一定要读
And I want you to fucking read it.
我会读的
I will.
谢谢你 里斯
Thank you, Reecer.
然后…
And then, ooh, Boozer.
布泽 -看看吧
Let's go.
我把最好的留到最后 -没错
I saved the best for last. - Yeah, you did.
你给我带了什么?
What you got, sir?
露西钓到了第一条鱼 -哇
Lucy caught her first fish. - Wow.
一条小黄条鰤 看啊
Yeah. Little yellowtail. Look at that.
天啊
Ah, hell.
你是…想弄哭我吗?
Are you...
我向上帝发誓 我们拍那张照片时
I swear to God. We took that picture,
她说:“你得给布布叔叔看” 我说:“我会给他看”
and she goes, "You have to show Uncle Booboo."
艾米和你一起去的? -她去了
Amy went with you? - She did.
她自己抓到几条鱼 没晕船
She caught a couple herself. Didn't get seasick.
这可是第一次 -对
That's a first. - Yeah.
我们会把她锻炼成一名水手
We'll make a sailor out of her yet.
她换了发型 看起来不错
She changed her hair.
别担心 兄弟
Don't sweat it, brother. She knew what she got into
她知道嫁给海豹突击队员 会过上什么生活
marrying a SEAL.
几周后你妻子就会等到你回来
Your wife will have you back in a couple weeks.
你可以补偿她
You can make it up to her.
谢谢 军士长
Thank you, Chief.
既然要送礼物 我们也有礼物送你 里斯
Well, since we're giving gifts,
哈米德阿尔贾布里的情报 我们的老朋友
Ooh. - This right here is an intel report
大桥袭击那位? -是的 他在叙利亚
The bridge attack? - Yes.
(机密档案)
He's in Syria, but eventually, he's gonna circle back
但最终他会回到摩苏尔
等他回来了 你和A排就能完成任务
to Mosul, and when he does, you and Alpha can finish the job.
当初根本不该让那个混♥蛋♥逃了
That fucker never should've walked.
没错
Exactly.
十年血洒这片土地 唯一滋长的是新的敌人
Ten years bleeding on this soil,
我们碰杯吧?
Shall we?
兄弟情谊万岁
Long live the brotherhood.
兄弟情谊万岁 -兄弟情谊
Long live the brotherhood. - The brotherhood.
达兰
Daran.
达兰
Daran. Daran. - Mm.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我在给你和孩子们做煎番茄配蛋
I was making you and the kids Beth o Tomata, but I burned it.
但我煎糊了
你为什么给我们做早餐?
Why are you making us breakfast?
因为今天我要回去工作
Because today I go back to work.
医生打电♥话♥来了
The Doctor called.
我的假腿做好了
My leg is ready.
如果是这样 我应该给你做早餐 亲爱的
If that's the case, I should be making you breakfast, habibi.
不 我需要学习做你最拿手的菜
No. I need to learn how to make your best dishes.
这样当你去了美国
So when you go to America...
我还能通过各种气息和味道 还有这个房♥子的所有回忆
I can remember you through all the smells, and tastes...
回忆起你
and all the memories of this house...
直到我们再次相聚
until we're together again.
真♥主♥会为我保佑你 亲爱的
God keeps you for me, my love.
我们不是说好我去诊所见你吗?
I thought I was supposed to see you at the clinic?
不 达兰
No, Daran.
你太重要了 我必须来出诊
You're important enough for a house call.
这是谁?
Who's this?
屋内、车载简易爆♥炸♥装置 无人机投放的简易爆♥炸♥装置
House-borne IEDs. Vehicular-borne IEDs.
唯一比看到ISIS 最新最强的武器装备更糟的是
The only thing worse than seeing ISIS's latest and greatest
他们在利用盟军遭袭来做宣传
is knowing they're selling ads and financing terrorism
并借此筹集资金来资助恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
off Allied forces getting smoked.
为什么简易爆♥炸♥装置 突然成为ISIS的常规手段?
Why the sudden increase of IEDs in the ISIS playbook?
因为摩苏尔有新人入局
'Cause Mosul has a new player on the board,
马苏德达纳维
Massoud Danawi.
一位臭名昭著又行事诡秘 来自黎巴嫩的武器中间商
A notorious and notoriously private weapons facilitator out of Lebanon.
我们只找到了一张照片
This is our only known photo.
无论逊尼派、什叶派、真♥主♥党 伊朗扶持的巴德尔组织
But Sunni, Shia,
达纳维根本不在乎你的信仰
Danawi doesn't give two shits what you believe in.
谁有钱 他就替谁干活
You got the gold, he comes running.
我和中情局官员富勒 刚在摩苏尔见了他的联♥系♥人
Officer Fuller and I just got back from meeting with his contacts in Mosul.
局里情报说今天达纳维会在城里
Agency intel has Danawi here in town, today.
伊♥拉♥克♥安♥全♥部♥队 会进行近距离目标侦察
ISF's gonna run close target reconnaissance to confirm
以确认他的当地联♥系♥人 并构建他的生活模式
his local contacts and build out a pattern of life.
然后中情局将追踪他的武器供应路线
From there, the Agency will trace how far his supply routes go.
伊♥拉♥克♥安♥全♥部♥队会用 这头装有隐藏摄像头的野兽侦察
ISF will use this beast here, equipped with hidden cameras, to run recon.
海豹突击队作为快速反应部队 提供支持 有问题吗?
SEALs provide support with QRF capability.
有 我看到侦查车是自动挡的
I see it's an automatic. Is that because you know
是因为你知道布泽不会开手动挡吗?
that Boozer can't drive stick?
你妈昨晚开了我的挡 里斯
last night, Reece.
我妈妈在摩苏尔? -好了 别闹了
My mom's in Mosul? - Yeah.
他刚说了支持
The man said "support." Unlike the enemy
不像五年前了 现在ISIS是更聪明的敌人
five years ago, ISIS is smarter,
能够识别和瞄准非本地司机
able to recognize and target nonindigenous drivers.
谢谢 兰德里
Thank you, Landry. ISF drives. SEALs ride shotgun.
伊♥拉♥克♥安♥全♥部♥队开车 海豹突击队坐副驾
但是你们至少终于可以放狗出去了
But, hey, least you finally get to let your dogs out of the yard.
我们去打猎吧
Let's go hunting.
(ISIS检查站 摩苏尔南入口)
多给点钱
More money.
够了吗?
Enough?
可以了
All good.
他们没查看我们的脸
They didn't check our faces.
因为贿赂和ISIS的傲慢
Bribes and ISIS arrogance.
这些混♥蛋♥太自大了 城里才有15000名武装分子
These fuckers get cocky when there's 15,000 fighters in this city.
但等着看他们做了什么吧
Well, wait till you see what they've done to it.
曾经是美丽的摩苏尔
Mosul Al Hadba, Om al Rabeen--
历史悠久、风景优美
a place of history and beauty
直到阿尔贾布里和他的手下 毁了一切
before Al-Jabouri and his men took everything.
你带了什么吗?
Are you carrying anything with you?
只有我的腿
剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表