剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表
我总干这种事
Story of my life.
还要再打几场仗吗
You still have a couple of chips left to play, huh?
一直如此 -A排 我们要移♥动♥了
Always. -Alpha! We're moving!
去挑几辆宝马X5 我们开它们去营地
Get a couple of those X5s. We're gonna take those to the rigs.
我们得找个合适的地方把本清理干净
We need to find a good place to bring Ben to get cleaned up.
上尉 如果宝马不见了 伊朗会注意到吗
Hey, L.T., you think Iran will notice if a Beemer is missing?
只有一辆车没有军士长留下的弹孔
Found one without Chief's bullet holes in it.
我相信如果我们帮忙清理现场 他们会很高兴的
Yeah, I'm sure they'd be happy if we help clean the scene.
是
Yeah.
军士长 有多少人为此而死
Chief? How many people died for these?
太多了
Too many.
看到了吗 上尉
You see this, L.T.?
看起来像个小甜甜圈
Looks like fucking Life Savers.
好了 我们要走了
All right. We're moving out.
靠
Fuck.
听着 我们会让你重新好起来的
Listen, we're gonna get you back on line.
兄弟 从现在起你只能靠自己了
Brother, you're on your own from here.
收到
Copy that.
(特拉维夫)
(诺亚 你妈妈送的礼物)
为什么我没收到你的消息
Why haven't I heard from you?
我告诉过你了 在慕尼黑找不到他的踪迹了
I told you. His trail went cold in Munich.
继续找 那些轴承依然下落不明
Keep looking. Those bearings are still in play.
我不能再参与了 杰德
I can't be part of this anymore, Jed.
我花了两个月时间 来收拾德国的烂摊子
I spent two months on fucking what happened in Germany.
我们得到了我们想要的 我就要当外♥交♥部♥长了
We got what we wanted. I'm in line for foreign minister.
这事还没完 库多什
It's not over, Cyrus.
抱歉 但你得靠自己了
I'm sorry, but you're on your own.
给你 你显然在山里吃得不够多
Here. You clearly were not eating enough in the mountains.
我听说他差点就吃屎了
Way I heard it, he almost ate shit. -Hmm.
幸好塔尔叫来了海豹突击队
Good thing Tal called in your swim buddies.
不是我叫的
That was not me.
莫 靠
Mo? The fuck.
计划本来是我们只能在旁待命
Plan was we had to stand down.
军士长从没提过里斯的事
Chief never said anything about Reece.
去他的 我生气了
Fuck that. I'm offended.
我们本可以找点乐子的
Could have let us have a little fun.
你想再练几轮
You want to get some reps in.
全天奉陪
All day.
你们觉得他此刻在干什么
What do you think he's doing right now?
哈弗福德 -是
Haverford? -Yeah.
哈弗福德可能在数 他从德黑兰赚的大笔钱
Haverford's probably counting all that sweet money from Tehran.
我觉得他这么做不是为了钱 -同意
Yeah, I don't think he did it for the money. - Agreed.
我查过他所有的账户 没有可疑交易
I've checked all his accounts. Nothing suspicious.
他为什么这么做并不重要
Doesn't matter why he did it.
重要的是不能让他和其他人逃脱
Just that he and the others don't get away with it.
是
Yeah.
你觉得他知道会发生什么事吗
You think he has any idea what's heading his way?
你对赛勒斯查到了多少
Mo, where you at with Cyrus?
自从我们黑进了优瑟夫的手♥机♥ 就一直在查他
On him ever since we hacked Yousef's phone.
很好
Good.
阿尔特姆呢
Artem?
蛇的问题在于它的视力很差
See, the thing about snakes is, they got shitty eyesight.
所以总是伸出舌头 一下就暴露了
It's why they're always sticking out their tongues.
里面有你了结这事所需的一切
Everything you need to finish this.
(伊斯坦布尔)
麻烦多按♥摩♥一会儿我的肩膀 好吗 亲爱的
Spend a little extra time on my shoulders, all right, love?
然后一路按下去
And then, you work your way down from there.
手很有劲 很好
Strong hands. Good.
(德黑兰)
加油 马赫迪 球传给你了
Yes! Go! Go, Mehdi! See the pass!
上 射门
Shoot! Shoot!
好啊 马赫迪
Yes! Yes, Mehdi!
有C罗的神采 果然是随他爸 马赫迪
He got that from his father, Mehdi-naldo!
(去个安静的地方 我们得谈谈)
我马上回来 有工作
I'll be right back...work.
(你在干什么 我告诉过你我不干了)
(你在吗 这是干什么 )
(为了伊丽莎)
库多什
Cyrus?!
(弗吉尼亚州 温彻斯特)
厉害啊 你打败了他
Thank you, Peter.
给你 我的朋友
Here you go, my friend.
非常感谢
Thank you, sir. Appreciate it.
干得好 把记分卡拿来
All right, good job. Burn that scorecard.
很高兴你回来了 先生 还是要柠檬红茶
Good to have you back, sir. Arnold Palmer?
是 -打得不错
Yup. -Good round?
烂透了
It was shit.
(突发新闻:伊朗核项目负责人 死于汽车炸♥弹♥)
我正好奇你什么时候会出现
Well, I was wondering when you'd show up.
我看你找到了我的手♥枪♥
I see you found my pistol.
你解决阿尔特姆和库多什 解决得挺漂亮
It was impressive work with, uh, Artem and Cyrus.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥和兰德里干的
That was Mohammed and Landry, huh?
我为你们感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
不好意思 你想喝一杯吗
Oh, look, I'm sorry. You want one?
这可是好酒
This is... the good stuff.
当时你为什么要那么做
Why'd you do it?
你觉得我做了什么 本
What is it you think I did, Ben?
你想让我从哪里开始
Where would you like me to start?
你试图建立一个核伊朗
You tried to create a nuclear Iran.
握着轴承的是你 伙计
You're the one holding the bearings, buddy.
即使现在你还在想怎么把这些拿回来
Even now, you're thinking how to get these back.
你就是没法放手 不是吗
You can't let it go, can you?
越南
Vietnam.
超过58000人死亡
Over 58,000 dead.
我们只得到了整整一代人的伤痕
And all we have to show for it are scars on an entire generation.
我以为我们会从中吸取教训
And I thought we had learned from it.
避免在黎巴嫩重蹈覆辙
I thought we'd take those lessons and apply them in Lebanon.
但我在贝鲁特的第一年 该死
But my first year in Beirut? Shit.
大使♥馆♥爆♥炸♥ 绑♥架♥ 暗♥杀♥
Embassy bombing, kidnappings, assassinations.
那可真是狂野无人区
I mean, it was the fucking Wild West.
但每个不法之徒的背后 都是同一个赞助人
But behind every single outlaw, there was one benefactor.
伊朗
Iran.
但稍后出了真正的大事
But then came the big one.
1983年10月 海军陆战队军营遭到炸♥弹♥袭击
The Marine barracks bombing, October 1983.
历史上最大的非核爆♥炸♥案之一
One of the largest non-nuclear explosions in history.
摧毁了军营和总部
Took out the barracks and the HQ.
自硫磺岛战役以来 海军陆战队 还未在一天内损失过这么多人
The Corps hadn't lost that many men in a single day since Iwo Jima.
但我们还是什么都没做
And yet, we still did nothing.
我们说要强硬行动 但我们悄然离场
I mean, we talked a tough game, and then we quietly pulled out.
我们向伊朗和全世界其他国家展示了
We showed Iran and the rest of the world
我们只是他妈的纸老虎
that we were nothing but a paper fucking tiger.
我们向我们的敌人展示了 恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行得通
And we showed our enemies that terrorism works.
但你看以色列的摩萨德
But you take Mossad in Israel.
他们明白后果会有多么可怕
They understand the fucking power of consequence.
你认为一旦伊朗造出核弹 以色列会怎么做
I mean, what do you think Israel does once Iran gets a nuclear bomb?
你不想阻止战争
You didn't want to stop a war.
你想挑起战争
You wanted to start one.
你想挑起一场核战争来推♥翻♥一个政♥权♥
You wanted to start a nuclear fucking war to slap down a regime.
为了什么
For what?
报复
Payback?
这会害死多少无辜的人
How many innocent people does that kill?
这能拯救多少无辜的人 本
How many innocent lives does it save, Ben?
你真是能说会道 我不得不承认
You sure can sell it. I'll give you that.
你觉得我们在中情局做什么 本
What is it you think we do at the CIA, Ben?
不是我们 是你
Not we. You.
你说什么 -你的行为
Excuse me? -What you do.
一个人无法挑起战争
One man doesn't get to start a war.
你居然有脸说这句话 你为了杀死阿尔贾布里
Says the motherfucker who was willing to unleash the wrath of ISIS
不惜激怒ISIS 牺牲摩苏尔平民
on the civilians of Mosul by killing Al-Jabouri.
别来我家教育我
Don't come into my house and lecture me.
我一直在观察你
I've watched you.
为了实现你的正义 没有任何关系你不愿摧毁
There ain't a bridge you won't burn, a rule you won't break
没有一条规则你不会打破 也没有一道命令你不会质疑
or a command you won't question to get what you know is right.
你和我他妈是一样的
You and I are the fucking same.
剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表