剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表
莫纳尔是我们的新目标
Molnar is our new target.
不会吧 我们要杀了疯狂科学家?
No way.
不是杀戮 是购买♥♥
A purchase.
好吧 但达纳维死了
Okay, but, uh, Danawi's dead.
运输线匿名运转
Ratlines rely on anonymity.
现在莫纳尔那边 没人知道达纳维长什么样
Now, no one on Molnar's side knows what Danawi looks like.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥会成为我们的 新马苏德达纳维
Mohammed is gonna be our new Massoud Danawi.
莫将作为达纳维与莫纳尔会面
Now, Mo as Danawi is gonna meet with Molnar
并购买♥♥他想卖♥♥给伊朗的任何东西
and purchase whatever it is he's trying to sell to Iran.
黑斯廷斯、伊什和兰德里 将寻找会面的最佳地点
Hastings, Ish, and Landry will chase down the best location for the meet.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥和塔尔的活动范围 必须严格限制在基地内
Mohammed, you'll be on house arrest with Tal.
我们需要限制你的曝光 直到行动日
We need to limit your exposure till day of.
爱德华兹和我会构建教授的生活模式
Edwards and I will build pattern of life on the professor.
塔尔
Tal.
你脱离巡逻路线了 “海盗”
You're neglecting your rounds, pirate.
请告诉我这是宝马R60
Please tell me that's an R60.
哈弗福德告诉我你骑摩托 -是的
Haverford told me you ride.
这在欧洲是很有用的监视工具
in Europe.
还有宝马R nineT 哪台是我的?
You got the R nineT.
自己选
Take your pick.
即使在欧洲 骑摩托的女人也会引起注意
Even in Europe, a woman on a motorcycle attracts attention.
除非她坐后座
Unless she's riding pillion.
修理化油器呢
Fixing the carb.
我来帮忙
Let me help.
我刚说了 海盗…你脱离巡逻路线了
Like I said, pirate, you're neglecting your rounds.
收到
Copy that.
好吧
All right.
怎么了? -达纳维的手♥机♥收到了新短♥信♥
We have new texts on Danawi's phone.
他约好了和另一个人见面
There's someone else he's supposed to meet.
谁?
Who?
短♥信♥很模糊
The texts are vague.
“我们明天还见面吗?” “法泽尔咖啡厅 早上九点”
"Are we still meeting tomorrow?" "Faisal Café, 9:00 a.m."
“我听从了你的指示” “为什么我还没收到你的消息?”
是阿♥拉♥伯语的短♥信♥吗? -黎凡特方言
Are the texts in Arabic? - Levantine dialect.
国家代码是黎巴嫩
Country codes from Lebanon.
去叫醒穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
Go wake Mohammed.
收到
Copy.
(非机密)
(布达佩斯)
好了 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 该你汇报了
Okay, Mohammed, you're on.
大概有三十几个顾客
Roughly...
没什么可疑的
Nothing suspicious.
未见敌方活动
No visible tangos. - Copy.
收到 该揭晓未知派对了
Time to ping the unknown party.
注意看谁有反应
who reacts.
(计划有变 我们要再约时间)
(你让我大老远跑来却不露面?)
(我可以去找你)
我们面对的是什么人 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥?
What are we up against, Mohammed?
是个女孩 二十岁出头
It's a girl.
(未知来电)
这个女人看起来不会构成威胁
This woman...
我们冒得起这个险吗?
Want to bet the operation on it?
如果她是真♥主♥党
If she's Hezbollah, makes a call home about Danawi,
通知总部达纳维的事 咱们就完蛋了
拍到能确认身份的照片了 正发过去
Got images for P.I.D. Sending now.
你要我们跟进吗?
Do you want us to follow?
是
Affirmative. Get P.I.D.,
去查明身份 我们今晚会处理潜在威胁
then we'll deal with the potential threat tonight.
扭角林羚怎么样?
So, what about kudu, huh?
世界上最好吃的野味
It's the world's best-tasting game meat.
如果不喜欢重的腥味呢?
What if you don't like that wild and gamy taste?
从南非剑羚开始 它的味道跟牛肉差不多
Well, you'd start with gemsbok.
然后可以试试跳羚、高角羚 再吃扭角林羚
And then you can move onto, uh, springbok, impala and then kudu.
味道取决于你如何在野外处理它
But it really depends on how you take care of it in the field.
在非洲出生长大 真是太疯狂了
我要开始叫你“泰山”了 兄弟
I'm-a start calling you Tarzan, bro.
泰山是英国人
Tarzan was British.
什么?
What's that?
他是英国人
He was British.
他不在非洲出生 只在那里长大
He grew up there, but he was, uh,
但他实际上是英国人
he was actually British.
而我在非洲出生
You know, 'cause I'm African by birth?
这里很适合接头 对吧?
多条进出路线 还能派人在屋顶监视
Put someone on the roof for overwatch.
那个年轻女孩 塔尔 要处理很多监控录像
Plenty of CCTV for the young girl Tal to monitor.
她很可爱 也很活泼
Man, she's a cute one, huh?
她很棒 事实上 她们俩都很棒
是啊 这是我第一次跟摩萨德共事 他们太冷血了 伙计
那伊什和哈弗福德呢? 你认识他们吗?
And what about, uh, Ish and Haverford?
我知道你们海豹突击队只相信自己人
Look, I know you SEALs only trust your own,
但你、莫和爱德华兹 可不是这里仅有的优秀特种兵
but you, Mo and Edwards?
伊什是个传奇 足迹遍布世界各地
Ish is a damn legend.
他待在非洲的时间 甚至可能跟你一样长
Hell, he's probably spent as much time in Africa as you have.
还有哈弗福德 他可是老资格了
And Haverford?
80年代就开始对抗伊朗
Started working against Iran in the '80s.
贝鲁特内战时他也在
Back in Beirut, when shit hit the fan.
算上我 咱们这伙人 简直就是精英中的精英
You add me to the mix, and basically, we're motherfucking Delta.
你能吃狐獴吗?
Hey, can you eat meerkats?
那些目光锐利的小家伙 真让我毛骨悚然
Those beady-eyed little fuckers freak me out.
塔尔发来的最新消息
Latest from Tal.
要跟达纳维会面的女孩
That girl Danawi was meeting: Thana Haddad.
叫塔纳哈达德 是住在柏林的难民
我们的地质学教授可能参与恐怖活动
Possible terror component to our geology professor.
你看起来不担心
You don't seem worried.
莫和伊什有他们的任务 我们有我们的任务
Mo and Ish have their task, we have ours.
收到
Copy that.
我们在特别找什么吗? 还只是给行动打掩护?
So, are we looking for something specific
找件礼物送我女儿 诺亚
A gift for my daughter. Noa.
她要开始服兵役了
She's starting her military conscription.
好
Nice.
你高兴还是难过?
And are you happy or sad about it?
我入伍后我妈连续哭了三天 所以我懂你的心情
Hey, my mom cried for three days straight
父母有责任让孩子做好服役准备
It's a parent's responsibility to prepare their child for service.
我在想叶芝 一个爱尔兰飞行员…
I was thinking Yeats.
不行 叶芝是伟大的诗人 但你的女儿会立刻看穿你的意图
Great poet, but she's gonna see right through it.
你懂诗歌♥? -不冲浪时略有涉猎
You know poetry?
听着 不管你给她什么 她都会不屑一顾
Listen, no matter what you give her, she's just gonna dismiss.
“你太老了 不懂那些有趣的玩意”
"You're too old," "You don't understand," all that fun stuff.
相信我 我心理上一直是个青少年
Trust me, I'm a perpetual teenager.
我们能做的就是 送一样让她思考的东西
What we can do is give her something to think about.
不行
No.
不行
No.
狗屎
Dog shit.
我看看
Let's see.
真见鬼了
Damn.
我最爱的书
Favorite book.
不客气
You're welcome.
“这本书不是关于英雄的
"This book is not about heroes.
英国诗歌♥尚不适合谈论他们
English poetry is not yet fit to speak of them.
这本书也不关于事迹或土地
Nor is it about deeds,
亦不涉及荣耀、荣誉、统治或权力 只关乎战争
最重要的是 我不关心诗歌♥
Above all, I'm not concerned with poetry.
书的主题是战争 以及战争的悲悯
The subject of it is war, and the pity of war.
诗…” -“诗存在于这悲悯之中”
Poetry's..." - "Poetry's in the pity."
作者欧文于1918年11月死在战场上
Owen died November 1918,
死时25岁 就在停战前一周
age 25, one week before the armistice.
战争的悲悯
The pity of war.
如果这不能让你女儿 意识到潜在的代价…
If that doesn't make your daughter recognize the potential costs...
我们要继续行动了
We're back on.
目标继续走路 我盯着他呢
Target's staying on foot.
是核技术研究所
It's the nuclear technical institution. - I know.
我知道 我读明白了
That's what I said.
(核物理实验室 莫纳尔教授)
我们的地质学家 在核技术研究所有一个实验室
Our geologist has a lab at the nuclear technical institute?
是伊朗
It's Iran.
从始至终都是核问题
It's always nuclear.
你猜是情妇还是年轻的圣♥战♥分子?
剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表