剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表
本剧为虚构作品
尽管本季《终极名单:黑狼》
看似融入了某些当下时事
但剧情纯属虚构 如有雷同 纯属巧合
敬请观众自行斟酌观看
当我们踏上战场时 我们为什么而战?
What are we fighting for
你问一位海军或陆军上将
You ask an admiral or a general,
你会听到自♥由♥、荣誉和荣耀这样的词
and you'll hear words like freedom, honor and glory.
没错 这是一部分原因
And, yeah, there is some of that.
但当你问一个特种兵 比如海豹突击队员
But when you ask an operator,
你会听到不同的答案
you'll hear something different.
我们为彼此而战
We fight for each other.
当我们情同手足
And when you're a part of that brotherhood,
每场战斗都是为了带兄弟回家
every battle is about bringing your brothers home.
这就是为什么 看他们下葬让人痛心
Which is why it's so hard to see them buried.
唯一比这更糟的是
And the only thing that's worse...
你放弃了这种兄弟情谊
...is when you give up that brotherhood.
这是外人无法想象的重负
That's a weight you can't even imagine.
实在难以开口讲这个故事
And a story that's so hard to tell.
这…
This.
这是我的故事
This is my story.
(七年前)
The United States, this morning, is promising
美国今早承诺帮助伊♥拉♥克♥
The United States, this morning, is promising
击退基♥地♥组♥织♥的新一轮攻势
a new al-Qaeda offensive.
(2015年 伊♥拉♥克♥摩苏尔)
武装分子占领了一座重要城市 而另一座城市则发生激烈战斗
Militants took over one important city, and there is intense fighting in another.
在伊♥拉♥克♥作战的武装分子
The militants fighting in Iraq are members
是伊♥斯♥兰♥国成员 即ISIS 该组织与基♥地♥组♥织♥有联♥系♥
of the al-Qaeda-linked Islamic State of Iraq and Syria,
因叙利亚内战留下权力真空 而迅速崛起
in the power vacuum left by Syria's civil war.
里斯 怎么样了?
Reecer, what's the word?
这边没事 你呢?
Yeah, all good on this end.
还要交换囚犯吗?
How about you? Is that prisoner exchange still happening,
还是你设法把行动搞砸了?
or did you manage to get that op shitcanned?
没有 我试过了 行动很危险 完全说不通
Nope. I tried.
我明白 兄弟
I hear you, brother.
上头给我们下令 我们并不总是认同 但我们执行
Our orders come from the top.
对面有达兰认识的人
Yeah, Daran knows some of the families,
这次任务显然格外让我们揪心
so, needless to say, this one hits close to home.
记住 我们把他们训练出来 就是为了我们能退下
Just remember, we're training them to stand up so that we can stand down.
他们在为自己的国家而战 尽你所能激励他们
And they are fighting for their country, so do what you can to motivate them.
最重要的是保证你的人安全 加油 兄弟 回头见
Most importantly, keep your men safe.
回头见 兄弟
See you soon, brother.
(愿我们的勇气胜过我们的杀戮)
夺回对自己国家的控制权
Taking back control of your country...
这是最纯粹的自♥由♥
that is freedom in its purest form.
一旦你体会到了它
And once you taste it, you'll give everything you have to protect it.
你会付出一切来保护它
达兰 他们都听懂了吗?
Daran, they getting all this, or what?
是的 军士长 我翻译清楚了
Yes, Chief. I made sure of it.
很好 我们今天之所以来这里
Good.
是因为邪恶达到了新高度
Evil has reached new heights.
两分钟后到达 军士长!
Two mikes out, Chief.
收到
Copy that.
我保证 如果你选择战胜恐惧
And I promise, if you make the choice to conquer
你和你的城市也会获得自♥由♥
...you and your city will know freedom, too.
(欢乐计)
达兰 咱们上
Daran.
咱们上
B小队1组呼叫2组 保护桥北侧的安全
Bravo 1 to Bravo 2.
我们走 把囚犯带下来 三十分钟后交换囚犯
Let's get moving. Off-load the detainee.
还在讲“征服你的恐惧”那套?
The old "conquer your fears" story, eh?
是的 鼓舞士气的基本操作 上尉 他们想听什么 我就讲什么
Oh, yeah. Inspiration 101, L.T.
我们需要新故事了 军士长
They need more than stories on this one, Chief.
兄弟 咱们可不是 交换囚犯的专业人士
Come on, man, we ain't in the business of doing fucking prisoner exchanges.
而且我们至少五次拒绝在这座桥交换
And we said no to this bridge at least five fucking times.
我知道 但我们说了不算 布泽
Yeah, well, it's not our op, Boozer.
我们是来提供建议和帮助的 新的战争 新的规则
We're here to advise and assist.
他就要拿那把M11冲♥锋♥枪♥ 来提供帮助了
And he's about to "advise and assist" with that MK11.
是吧 布泽?
Aren't you, Boozer?
没错 军士长
That's right, Chief.
好好干 我的朋友
Have fun, my friend.
加油 兄弟
Enjoy, brother.
会罩着你们的
Got your back.
上校 -黑斯廷斯
Chief. - Hastings.
这一路怎么样 莫?
How was the drive in, Mo?
我们注意到了四五个ISIS狙击手 用船把阿尔贾布里带来是个好主意
We clocked four, five ISIS spotters.
看来任务很轻松
Easy day.
我们只需要等ISIS履行他们的诺言
Now we just need ISIS to hold up their end of the bargain.
好了 我们走
Okay. Let's move.
行动吧
Let's do it.
照顾好自己 兄弟
Take care of yourself, brother.
你也是
上吧 兄弟
Here we go, brother.
达兰 告诉他们保持警惕 直到所有人♥质♥离开桥
Daran, maintain eyes until all hostages are off the bridge.
弗莱彻 -这就去 军士长
Fletch.
呼叫C01 这是06
Charlie Zero-One, this is Zero-Six.
我数出18名人♥质♥ 重复 我数出18名人♥质♥
I count 18 hostages. I repeat,
呼叫C01 这是哨兵 我发现 一辆武装卡车和一辆武装改装车
Charlie Zero-One, this is Sentinel.
达什 你要遵守我们的约定
Daesh, you will abide by the agreed to terms.
用伊♥拉♥克♥安♥全♥部♥队成员交换 ISIS头目哈米德阿尔贾布里
The exchange of our ISF family members for ISIS leader Hamid Al-Jabouri.
你很走运 哈米德
You are a lucky man, Hamid.
如果由我来决定
If it was up to me...
我可不会拿整个摩苏尔来换你
I wouldn't trade you for all of Mosul.
我也不会
Neither would I.
让他们走
Send them.
走
Move.
快走
Move.
快!
Hurry, hurry!
大家快过来!
Come on, let's go.
女士 别停
Ma'am, don't stop walking.
法蒂玛 谢天谢地你还活着
Fatima, thank God you're alive.
快点 往前走
Hurry up, walk forward.
他们会杀了我们
They will kill us.
别过去 待着别动
Don't cross. Stay here.
待着别动!
Stay here!
军士长 看到八名人♥质♥被拦截了
Chief, I got eight hostages stopped mid-bridge.
上尉 局面不对
L.T., I don't like this.
快走!
Move!
别走!
Don't go!
谁看到阿尔贾布里了?
Who has eyes on Al-Jabouri?
呼叫01 这是06 请注意 阿贾布里要离开了
Zero-One, this is Zero-Six.
莫 那群人为什么停下了?
Mo, why did that group stop?
我看不出来 我要出去
I can't tell. I'm moving out.
不行 谁都不许出去 剩余的人♥质♥可能是诱饵
Negative. No one goes.
或者他们身上有炸♥弹♥ 大家保持警惕
Or they're wired, man.
往前走!
Go forward!
上尉 他要射杀人♥质♥
L.T., he's gonna shoot those hostages.
快走!
Move!
快架起M2重机♥枪♥!
Get that fucking .50 on line!
两方交战
Troops in contact.
该死!
Fuck!
快速反应部队12分钟后就到
QRF inbound. 12 mikes.
B小队 瞄准武装改装车开火
Bravo Team, maneuver on those technicals.
B小队1组 我们从你左侧绕过去
Bravo 1. Coming around your port.
汉娜!
Hanna!
达兰 别过去!
Daran, hold!
给我掩护!
Give me cover fire.
军士长 他为什么要冲出去?
Chief, why is he advancing?
准备移♥动♥到达兰处
Prepare to move to Daran.
行动! -快!
Move in! - Move! Move!
前进! -开火!前进!
Open up! Move! - Open up!
开火!
快点干掉他!
上尉!开火!
L.T., send it!
我动了!
Moving!
救命!
打他!
On him!
剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表