剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表
战斗已经结束了
Well, the fight's over.
我们很遗憾地通知大家…
We are sorry to inform you
(取消)
that flight 2404 to Chicago
…飞往芝加哥的2404航♥班♥取消了
has been cancelled.
真该死
Fuck me.
我回去后再打给你
I'll call you when I'm back. - Raife.
雷菲
该死!
Fuck.
取消了
Cancelled.
这一天越来越“好”
This day keeps getting better.
去他的
Fuck this.
反正我们也该休息一下 减减压
We deserve a decompression stop anyways.
酒店我请
Hotel's on me.
走吗?
Yeah?
在等中转航♥班♥时我有几个选择
I got some options before our connecting flight.
听我说 拜托
Hear me out, please.
我们租几辆摩托车
Alright. We rent a couple motorcycles
然后走德国黑森林高速公路 都是发夹弯
and we take Germany's Black Forest High Road.
(完美五日黑森林公路旅行路线)
Hairpins for days. I got a 100cc Vespa
我给你选了排量100cc的韦士柏
with your name on it.
如果你不喜欢 我就让你坐我后面
If that makes you uncomfortable, I'll let you on the back.
不喜欢这个计划 没关系
Doesn't like it. That's fine.
礼宾部发誓这个绝对棒
Concierge swears by this.
美因河游船
River cruise on the Main.
在法兰克福能做的最浪漫的事
Most romantic thing you can do in Frankfurt.
好吧 他不喜欢水 也没关系 第三个选项
Alright, he doesn't like the water. That's fine, too.
刺猬头彼得博物馆 史上最恐怖的儿童书
看看这个小混♥蛋♥
Look at this little fucker.
从来没修过指甲 看啊
Never trimmed his fingernails. Look at that.
(最恐怖的童书)
It's disgusting yet enthralling.
很恶心 但很迷人
为了我 就看一眼吧
Take a peek. For me.
我想你得小心点 军士长
You know, I think you're gonna have to be careful, Chief.
因为我觉得艾米看到 你花了一个月的工资住这家酒店
Because I think Amy
她肯定会气疯的
when she sees that you've spent a month's wages on this hotel.
让我来操心艾米 你来操心下杯喝什么
Let me worry about Amy,
伙计 我不知道该说什么
You know, man, I don't know what to say.
但我不会 为我对阿尔贾布里做的事道歉
I'm not gonna apologize for what I did to Al-Jabouri.
我不会
I'm not.
但我为它对你造成的伤害道歉
But I am sorry for what it did to you.
好了 接下来的12轮我请
Alright. Next 12 rounds are on me.
慢慢来
Take your time.
两杯波兰顿波本 纯饮 谢谢
Two Blanton's. Neat, please.
把酒记在我的账上 茱莉亚
Put those drinks on my tab, Julia.
感谢你为国效力
Thank you for your service.
谢谢
Gratitude.
有这么明显吗?
Is it that obvious?
在这种地方 我们的气质很显眼
Well, we tend to stick out in places like this.
第1骑兵师?
1st Cav?
第7骑兵团
Garryowen.
很好 也感谢你为国效力
Thank you for your service.
也谢谢你请的酒
And for the drinks.
我知道你的小队越线了
I know your team clipped those zip ties.
你说什么?
What'd you say?
在阿尔贾布里家演的那出
Staging that scene at Al-Jabouri's.
挺专业的
That's a pro move.
你的任务组 想掩盖爱德华兹军士长的作为
Your task unit tried to cover for Chief Edwards.
但房♥间里有个女孩作证了
But one of the girls in the room gave a statement.
她说一个留胡子的士兵 射杀了阿尔贾布里
She said...
另一个士兵
knelt down to touch his hand when he came into the room.
走进房♥间时跪下并按住了他的手
knelt down to touch his hand when he came into the room.
我就是那个让证词消失的人
I'm the guy who made that statement disappear.
你是中情局的人
You're Agency.
听着
Look...
我需要两名枪手 执行一项时间紧迫的任务
...I need two shooters for a time-sensitive op.
你对阿尔贾布里做的事
What you did to Al-Jabouri tells me
说明了你愿意 不惜一切代价来做出切实的改变
that you're willing to do what it takes
我觉得这很令人振奋
And I find that exciting.
而且你们刚离队 我不需要浪费时间来训练你们
Plus, you're fresh.
然后呢?
And?
然后…
And...
你们知道我的目标
you know my target.
马苏德达纳维
Massoud Danawi.
我在给你们一个机会 来完成你开始的事
I'm offering you a chance to finish what you started.
干掉那个提供炸♥弹♥杀死你朋友的人
Take out the guy who provided a bomb that killed your friend.
或者回家 平民生活等着你们呢
Or you go home.
不过一般退伍 会让你们不太容易找工作
That, uh, general discharge
你们的优势是几年舰队工作经历
And your gift is a few years in the fleet.
可以在灰色大船上做后勤和补给
Logistics and supply on a big, grey ship,
幸好他们不会 再给你们上膛的武器玩了
thankful they don't give you a loaded weapon
因为你们可能会自杀
because you'd probably turn it on yourself.
听着 我的邀约有时间限制
Look, I have a window.
达纳维在欧洲为伊朗工作
Danawi's in Europe, working for Iran.
我需要知道原因
I need to know why.
所以要么你们现在跟我合作 做好这份工作
So, either you work with me now,
就可以快速回到海豹突击队 并获得名誉退伍
...and you get a fast track back to the teams.
或者…
Or...
你们冒险让达纳维跑了
Or you risk Danawi going back in the wind,
继续让兄弟们在战斗时面临危险
continue to put your brothers downrange in danger.
我可以让你们考虑到明天
I'll give you till tomorrow to decide.
我不需要想了
I don't need the night.
回房♥间等你
I'll see you back at the room.
不跟你朋友一起去吗?
Not going with your friend?
不 他可以自己做决定
No.
交战规则?
Rules of engagement?
灵活
Flexible.
这工作要持续多久?
How long's the job?
你朋友想加入
Your friend wants in.
好吧
Yeah, well...
他不像我那么了解中情局
...he doesn't know the CIA like I do.
发音对吗?
Right?
家乡的人就这么叫你的?
That's what they call you back home?
斯瓦希里语 意思是“冷静的那个”
Swahili for
不可动摇、恒定不变 无论在什么情况下都保持冷静
Unshakeable. Constant.
你觉得这些对你坐办公室隔间 有什么好处 雷菲?
How do you think that's gonna serve you in the office cubicle, Raife?
我想我们很快就会知道了 是吧?
I guess we'll find out soon enough, eh?
你知道像我们这样的人 在平民世界里会怎么样吗 雷菲?
You know what happens to men like us in the civilian world, Raife?
那些曾经受我们保护、钦佩我们的
The sheep
平民
and that once admired you...
看到我们的牙齿和爪子…
...they see your teeth,
但愿他们不会听到你的故事 了解你的所作所为
God forbid they hear your stories
否则他们将开始用恐惧的眼神看着你
...they start to look at you with fear in their eyes.
这是第一反应
That's first.
然后是怜悯
Then it's pity.
到最后 他们甚至都不看你一眼
Until, finally, they don't even look at you at all.
我不怪你担心走到这边来
I don't blame you for being worried
我知道你家的历史
I know your family's history, I know their experience
我知道你们在非洲跟中情局的过去
with the Agency in Africa.
你是试图“安抚”我吗?
Is that supposed to give me some comfort?
我经历过你现在的处境
I've been you.
我知道试着踏入平民世界
I know what it's like to try the civilian world
放弃未完成的工作是什么感觉
and to walk away from a job unfinished.
每次我闭上眼睛 我只会看到战斗
Every time I closed my eyes, I saw one thing.
所有人都还在战斗 所有人都还在猎捕
And everybody still in it.
像我们这样的人 守护者、防卫者、哨兵
Men like us--
要么在战斗 要么在思考战斗
you're either in the fight
你放弃时的内疚感
And the guilt you carry for walking away?
就是今晚逼你不断游泳的原因
It's that thing that's driving you in this pool tonight.
这种感觉…
That?
这种感觉永远不会消失
That never goes away.
再过几周就回来 宝贝
It's just another couple weeks, babe.
婚礼之后我就没怎么见过你了
剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表