剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表
Yes, brother.
是我
It's me.
一切都还好吗 你在哪
Everything okay? Where are you?
这不重要
That doesn't matter.
我做到了
I did it.
安全拿到了轴承
The bearings are secured.
哈立德信使明天会到机场
The Khalid couriers will be at the airfield tomorrow.
我松了一口气 兄弟
I'm relieved, brother.
明天早上11点
Aye. Tomorrow. 11 AM.
金额同约定的一样
The same sum as agreed to.
瓦希德
Vahid.
怎么了 兄弟
Yes, brother?
记得爸爸以前怎么说吗
Remember what dad used to say?
真♥主♥与我们同在
God is with us.
是的 兄弟
Yes, brother.
好了
It's done.
让我打给我妈…
不 求你了 不要
这是为了伊丽莎
That's for Eliza.
明天你们要假扮成哈立德信使
Tomorrow, you'll pose as Khalid couriers.
你们要拿摩萨德的轴承交给部长
You'll take Mossad's bearings and deliver 'em to the Minister.
这次行动和伊朗的核计划 将在停机坪上结束
This operation, and Iran's nuclear gambit, will end on that tarmac.
这是11A21
This is November Alpha 2-1.
铁 -影子
Iron. - Shadow.
影子
Shadow.
收到 影子 现在情况如何
I copy. Shadow. Current sitrep?
情况报告如下
Situation report is as follows.
我在日内瓦的酒店房♥间内
I'm in a hotel room in Geneva...
受伤了 但能移♥动♥
injured, but mobile.
佩拉什特工在行动中阵亡
Agent Perash is KIA.
请注意 我已掌握
Be advised, I have secured
哈弗福德和牧羊人间的加密通讯
the encrypted node between Haverford and the Shepherd.
我在寻找牧羊人的位置
And I'm... ...looking for the Shepherd's location.
全部信息收到 不要追击
Copy all. Hold your position. Do not pursue.
再说一遍
Say again?
哈弗福德已暴露牧羊人 并杀了他
Haverford has identified and terminated the Shepherd.
保持当前位置
Maintain your location.
一支队伍正前往苏黎世善后
A team is en route to Zurich for cleanup,
然后去日内瓦带你撤离
with a follow-on to Geneva for your extraction.
伊丽莎佩拉什在行动中阵亡 我们能相信情报和线人吗
Eliza Perash is KIA. Do we trust the intel and its source?
我们在改变任务设置
We are shifting mission set.
你们的任务已完成
Your operational requirements are complete.
待命 明白吗
Stand by. Do you copy?
(门户开启)
哈弗福德小队在哪儿 我需要联♥系♥他们
Where is Haverford's team? I need to contact them.
不行 原地待命
Negative. Stand down.
但我掌握了 哈弗福德和牧羊人间的通讯门户
But I have the communication portal between Haverford and the Shepherd.
带上所有能带的情报 我重复 你的任务完成了
Bring all viable intel with you. I repeat, your mission is complete.
准备撤离 明白吗
Prepare for extract. Do you copy?
全部信息收到
Copy all.
趁我还记得 我带了礼物
Before I forget, I brought gifts.
这是我爸爸的
This is from my dad.
这是他在越南戴的手腕指南针
It's his wrist compass from 'Nam.
你们需要知道 人们感谢我们在这里所做的
You boys need to hear it, that what we're doing out here is appreciated.
我为你们感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
还有一个小时才轮到你的班
Still another hour before your shift.
我不是来守夜的
I'm not here for watch.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
我需要你跟我一起走
And I need you to come with me.
你要退出
You're gonna ring out...
就在我们完成任务前
...right before we finish this mission.
什么任务
And which mission is that, eh?
是我们在布达佩斯轻易踏进陷阱
Is that the one where we got walked into a trap in Budapest?
还是我们袭击友军 莫受了重伤
Or the one where we attacked friendlies? Mo got fucking hammered.
这种事还会更多 兄弟 是时候走了
There's more coming, brother. It's time to go.
至少那个背叛我们的混♥蛋♥死了
At least the fucker who betrayed us is dead.
被处决了 -他妈的没错 被处决了
Executed. - Fucking right. Executed.
你想干什么 递交射杀陈述报告
The fuck you want? Fill out a shooter statement?
你要这个吗
Is that what you need?
这里不再是海豹突击队了 没那些限制了
This ain't the teams anymore. There's no cuffs.
至少在队里我们有行为规范
Yeah. At least in the teams, we had a code.
这套规范能让我们保持高道德水平
A code which allowed us to maintain the moral high ground.
但现在我们已经彻底弃之不顾了 本
We far, far ceded that territory now, Ben.
我的家人看过中情局在非洲的把戏
You know, my family's seen the Agency play its games in Africa
一次又一次
time and time again.
不管规则如何
And no matter what the rules,
你要记住我们做不了决定
you have to remember we're not the players here.
我们只是棋盘上的棋子 -不
We're just pieces on the board. - No.
不 我们不是
No, we're not.
我不会走
I ain't leaving.
至少完成这项任务前不会
Not until we finish this job.
本 我们消灭了一支车队 上面有七名盟军特工
Ben, we wiped out a convoy of seven allied agents.
我他妈折磨死了一个友军
I tortured a fucking friendly.
他体内嵌入了陶瓷碎片 我任由他流血而死
I let him bleed out from the pieces of ceramic lodged in his gut.
而碎片来自你的子弹
Which were from your rounds.
我们不是这样的人
That's not who we are.
我们不是
That's not us.
你这是战争迷雾 兄弟
Fog of war, brother.
不是吗
Isn't it?
两方都想做正确的事
Two sides trying to do what's right.
很糟糕 但有时确实会发生这种事
It's shitty, but it happens.
我从没想过会看到这一天
You know I never thought I'd see this day.
伟大的雷菲黑斯廷斯 害怕结束这场战斗
The great Raife Hastings afraid to finish the fight.
我就当那句是气话 不跟你计较
I'm gonna let that one go.
看来你已经下定决心了
Looks like your mind's made up.
那你为什么还在这里
Why the fuck are you still here?
跟我当初来这里的原因一样 本
The same reason I came in the first place, Ben.
因为你在 -那就留下来
Because you are. - Then stay
和我一起战斗
and fight with me.
这是错误的战斗 本 -留下来战斗
It's the wrong fight, Ben. - Stay and fight!
我们都想要答案 而答案就在明天的机场
We both want answers. And they're out in that airfield tomorrow.
唯一的办法就是他妈冲过去
The only way out of this is right fucking through it.
不是为了答案
This isn't about answers anymore.
或者达兰 伊丽莎
This isn't about Daran or Eliza...
甚至不是为了保护里斯和我们的兄弟
...or even protecting Reece and our boys downrange.
这都是为了你自己 本 不是吗
This is about you, Ben. Isn't it?
你在说什么 -战斗
What the fuck are you talking about? - The fight.
已经不在你面前了
It's no longer in front of you.
它在你体内肆虐
It's raging inside of you.
我父亲曾经告诉我 有些人打仗去对抗敌人
My father used to tell me that some men will go to war to fight the enemy...
但其他人打仗去对抗自己
...but others will seek war to fight themselves.
也许你两者皆是 对吧
And maybe you're both, eh?
你知道…
You know...
你走后我会想念 你这古老的罗德西亚智慧的
...I'm gonna miss that old Rhodesian wisdom.
我真的会
I really am.
里斯看错你了
Reece was wrong about you.
我的路到此为止 兄弟
The road ends here for me, brother.
我不能再跟你走下去了
I can't go down it anymore with you.
兄弟情谊万岁 是吧
Long live the brotherhood, eh?
嘿
Hey.
你知道你和我的区别吗
You know the difference between you and me?
我宁愿被装在棺材里运回家 也不想他妈像你现在一样
I'd rather come home in a fucking box than do what you're doing right now.
记住这句话
Remember that.
你的预言会实现的
And you will.
兄弟情谊万岁
Long live the brotherhood.
早上好 -早上好
Morning. - Morning.
所以是真的
So it's true?
雷菲走了
Raife's gone?
是
Yeah.
我想说清楚
And I want to be clear.
你们都可以选择 想走吗 赶紧走
This is all a choice. You guys want to leave, fucking leave.
计划是什么
What's the plan?
剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表