剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表
达兰!
Daran.
军士长 -本哥哥!
Chief. - Amo Ben!
扎伊纳布小姐!
Miss Zaynab!
我联♥系♥了我一个 前三角洲特种部队的哥们
I reached out to this former Delta
帮助伊♥拉♥克♥安♥全♥部♥队士兵转移到美国
buddy of mine who helps relocate ISF to the States.
不 军士长 -要
No, Chief. - Yes.
我要回来服役
I'm coming back to serve. - Who told you to reenlist?
谁让你重新入伍的?
I'm coming back to serve. - Who told you to reenlist?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我的消息源说爆♥炸♥发生当天 在达兰的村子里看到达纳维
My sources saw Danawi
孩子们呢? -我们还在找
We're still looking for them.
我们他妈的在这里干什么?
What the fuck are we doing here?
现在我们有机会扳倒 一个臭名昭著的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Now we have a chance
他勒索了阿米里中士…
Sergeant Amiri.
够了 兄弟
That's enough, brother. - Brother?
“兄弟”?你♥他♥妈♥是个走狗
You are a fucking lap dog.
我在给你们一个机会
I'm offering you a chance to take out the guy
干掉那个提供炸♥弹♥杀死你朋友的人
who provided the bomb that killed your friend.
本 我需要知道你能刹住车
Ben, I need to know that you can find the brakes.
这是特别行动的黑暗面 雷菲
This is the black side of special operations, Raife.
这里所有事运作得更快
去他妈的刹车
Fuck the brakes.
恭喜你们通过面试 把达纳维的手♥机♥拿给我
Congrats on the audition, boys.
(《蛙人海底战》)
(秘鲁 奇克拉约)
♪ "Come sit beside me ♪
(巴格达)
(以杰克卡尔所著小说人物为蓝本)
♪ to what I say ♪
终极名单:黑狼
不
No.
你肯定会输
You're gonna fall.
不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
该死的罗德西亚怪物力量
他妈…
你肯定会输!
♪ That trouble comin' every day ♪
不!
不!
No!
不!
No, no.
平手 不然我赢 你怎么算都行
Tie. Or I won. Whatever one you want.
用上我的M1911手♥枪♥结果就不同了
每个人都会找借口 哥们
Excuses and assholes, brother. Everyone's got 'em.
好吧 我饿了 -是 我也饿了
All right, I'm starving. - Yeah, I'm hungry.
只有一个办法解决
All right, only one way to solve this. - Uh-huh?
第一个吃到早餐的人赢!
First one to breakfast wins! - Shit.
(日内瓦)
协议当然要继续
关于我问题的第一部分 拉希米局长…
And to the first part of my question, Director Rahimi?
为什么要分别设定
Why have a Finalization Day,
确定日、通过日和实施日?
an Adoption and an Implementation Day?
(伊朗核稳定协议)
这是个好问题
That is a wonderful question. Iran would say
伊朗会说
the most significant nuclear agreement of the last 30 years deserves
过去30年来最重要的核协议
the most significant nuclear agreement of the last 30 years deserves
值得庆祝三次
to be celebrated three times.
考虑到美国的要求 你看起来很乐观
You seem positive considering the American demands.
你看到这样的笑容
The smile you see is because we are this close
是因为我们快要达成 一项重要的协议了
伊朗愿意延长谈判吗?
Is Iran open to...
谢谢各位的提问
Thank you for the questions. Thank you. You'll excuse me. Thank you.
谢谢 提问环节结束了
兄弟 你刚才去哪儿了?
Brother, where have you been?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我还好
I'm fine.
我们去喝茶吧
Let's go grab a tea.
我更想喝杯设拉子葡萄酒
I'd prefer a glass of shiraz.
我们不喝酒 玩这个游戏很不利
We're at a disadvantage playing this game without alcohol.
我们能赢这个游戏才是最重要的
We're winning this game. That's all that matters.
怎么了?
What is it?
瓦希德…我能从你脸上看出来
Vahid... I can read it on your face.
我们在布达佩斯可能有麻烦了
We may have a problem in Budapest.
达纳维没有消息了
Danawi has gone quiet.
别担心
Don't worry.
只要就我们两个知道这事 这就不是问题
A problem is not a problem so long as just the two of us know about it.
走吧 他们在等着呢 -我不渴 兄弟
Let's go. They are waiting.
我也不渴 我们会给你弄杯伊朗茶
Neither am I.
我们去部长那儿 为你的工作
Let's go to the Minister to toast to your work...
和新的伊朗干杯
...and to a new Iran.
噩梦?
Nightmares?
什么?
What?
我妈妈以前常说
You know, my mama used to say,
噩梦只是你还无法和平相处的回忆
nightmares are just memories you haven't made friends with yet.
她听起来像是个聪明的女人
She sounds like a smart woman.
我可不会这么称赞她
Well, wouldn't give her that much credit.
她还说我永远不该离开 集体社区基布兹
She also said I should never leave the kibbutz.
看着我现在的样子 妈妈
Look at me now, Mameshi.
哈弗福德说他跟你合作过?
Haverford said he's worked with you?
是 很久以前
Yeah. A long time ago.
什么风把你吹回来了?
What brings you back?
一个承诺
A promise.
什么人? -我想我们有新的队友了
Got new teammates. - Hmm.
不会吧
No fucking way.
看看谁来了 很高兴见到你 -军士长
Look who it is.
看看你 -嗨 兄弟
Well, look at you. - Hey, brother.
你挺精神的
You clean up good, eh?
你来这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
我来这里因为这个人
I'm here because of that man.
很高兴见到你 长官
Good to see you, sir.
我从90年代就和莫一起共事了
Yeah, I've worked with Mo since the '90s.
他在库尔德自卫军时受过我的训练 -是 长官
Mm-hmm. - I was training him and the Peshmerga.
你们以为谁向我推荐了你们?
And who do you think I called for your references?
很高兴见到你 -是
Good to see you.
兄弟 天啊
My man.
很高兴见到你 伊什 很高兴你加入我们
Good to see you, Ish. I'm glad you're joining us.
我还能做什么 长官? -退休
What else would I be doing, sir?
你都没法适应退休生活 别说我了
Yeah, 'cause that worked out so well for you.
离我们在也门 当“虎豹小霸王”也过去一阵了
Been a minute since we did that Butch and Sundance job in Yemen.
这次感觉更像《十二金刚》
Uh, this one feels more like the Dirty Dozen.
伊什莱因哈特 你必是本爱德华兹? -是
You must be Ben Edwards. - I am.
雷菲黑斯廷斯 -伊什
Raife Hastings. - Ish.
两位海豹突击队员 我已经听了太多你们的事了
The two frogmen I've heard so much about.
是指莫在宣传我们吗?
Is that just Mo talking us up?
不是莫 是另一个人
It was the other guy.
另一个人? -是
The other guy? - Yeah.
他聊你们聊个没完
He wouldn't shut the fuck up about you.
“公主” 该醒醒了
Princess, time to wake up!
好的 谢谢妈妈
Yeah. Yep, yeah, okay.
好的
你们好
Hello, boys. - The fuck is he doing here?
他来这里他妈干什么?
阿尔贾布里死了 意味着兰德里没有活了
Well, Al-Jabouri's death meant Landry's out a gig.
我需要枪手 就找他来了 而且他跟你们一样了解达纳维
I needed shooters, I got shooters.
听着 我从来不介意你们杀了那混♥蛋♥
Look, I never had a problem with you icing that shit-bird.
但你们确实让我失业了
But you did knock me out of a job,
所以我很高兴有新工作 谢谢你 长官
so I'm happy to have a new one. Thank you, sir.
你们没意见吧?
Everything copacetic?
别担心 “女士们” 你们都一样漂亮
Don't worry, ladies.
来吧 我们安顿下来
Come on. Let's get settled.
本 你有时间吗?
Ben.
有
怎么了? -我给你带了点东西
I brought you something.
达兰孩子们的特殊移♥民♥签证批下来了 他们正在去美国的路上
Daran's kids' S.I.V.s came through.
谢谢你 -没事
...thank you.
好消息
All right, good news.
塔尔破解了达纳维的手♥机♥
Tal cracked Danawi's phone,
我们得知他收到了五百万的加密货币
and we learned that he received $5 million in crypto,
以及把钱交给这个人的指令
with instructions to deliver that money to this guy...
巴拉兹莫纳尔
Balázs Molnar, a professor of geology
他是
at the Budapest University of Technology and Economics.
布达佩斯技术与经济大学的 地质学教授
at the Budapest University of Technology and Economics.
剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表