剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表
L.T., let's go. Another round.
不喝了
Nah.
你认真听我说
Hey, you got to hear me on this.
本很厉害
Ben is good.
他是个地地道道的海豹突击队员 我爱你 兄弟
A fucking frogman through and through. I love you, bro.
我们酒店见
I'll see you back at the hotel.
为休假干杯
Here's to decompressing!
为回家干杯
Hey! Here's to going home, boys!
有人睡懒觉啊
Somebody slept in.
快起来 亲爱的 今天是冒险星期五
Come on, hon. It's Adventure Friday.
看看谁起来了
Look who's up.
我们来互换太阳镜 -不
We're switching sunnies. - No.
要
Yes.
本杰明
Benjamin, ow.
这真是个坏主意
This was a bad idea.
(邮件主题: 离婚协议)
(抱歉我始终没能回家… 本)
(未知来电 端对端加密)
喂
Yeah?
里斯
Reecer.
本 你♥他♥妈♥在哪
Ben, where the fuck are you?
我读了你的信
I read your letter.
见鬼 大概看了十几遍
Hell, about a dozen times.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
不同的日子 同样的问题
Different day, same problems.
我还跟我们的罗德西亚朋友谈过了
I also spoke to our Rhodesian friend.
他正运用适当的渠道 来证明几个人清白
He's working proper channels right now to get a couple of names cleared.
我在运用其他渠道 兄弟
I'm working other channels now, brother.
听着 不管你在做什么
Listen, whatever you're doing,
不管你现在在哪里
wherever you are right now,
你不必独自承担这个重担
you do not have to carry this weight alone.
当这件事结束时
When this ends,
会结束的
and it will,
你想了解真♥相♥ 不要去找黑斯廷斯
and you want the truth, don't go through Hastings.
去找莫法鲁克
Go through Mo Farooq.
他知道整件事的来龙去脉
He's got the whole fucking story.
我打电♥话♥来谢谢你
I called to say thank you.
你一直相信我 兄弟
You always believed in me, brother,
哪怕别人都不相信
when no one else would.
我不会忘记这点
And I won't forget that.
本
Ben?
本
Ben?
(我们下一盘 )
(玩家1:海盗 玩家2:皇后T)
(玩家聊天)
你准备好下一步了吗
Are you ready for the next step?
任务开始后你需要多长时间
How much time you need once it kicks off?
他们会追踪攻击
They'll be tracking the attack.
我需要15分钟 来突破哈弗福德的VPN伪装
I need 15 minutes to get through Haverford's VPN masking.
塔尔 15分钟太长了
Tal, 15's a long time.
我给你10分钟 -15分钟
I'll give you ten. -Fifteen.
收到
Copy.
莫和兰德里每天都来问我 他们担心你
Mo and Landry are hitting me up every day. They're worried about you.
我知道 别告诉他们
Yeah? Keep 'em away.
如果我办砸了 你♥他♥妈♥就需要他们
If it doesn't work, you're gonna fucking need 'em.
你最好办成
It better work.
我会给哈弗福德和赛勒斯 持续通信的理由
I'll give Haverford and Cyrus reason to keep talking.
你一定要拿到你需要的 -你确定你准备好了
Just make sure you get what you need. - You sure you're ready?
一旦你拔掉你的VPN设备 他们就会迅速行动
Once you unplug your VPN device, they'll move quickly.
你操心自己的工作就好
You worry about your end.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我连接到门户了 一切都准备好了
I'm tapped into the portal. Everything is set.
(日本 - VPN伪装连接 当前连接站点)
(德国 - VPN伪装断开 当前连接站点)
正式声明 我已经在公开网络上了
So it'll be clear, I'm on grid.
显眼得不得了
Like a fucking comet.
很好 我们开始吧
Good. Here we go.
(里斯 兄弟情谊万岁)
(德黑兰)
(我们的朋友回来了)
(我一定会转达的)
(我一定会转达的)
(实时汇报新消息)
(包裹还在他手上吗 )
(只有一个办法能查出来 待命)
(只有一个办法能查出来 待命)
(门户打开了 哈弗福德和赛勒斯在通信)
(祝你好运 收到)
(我醒来面对着黑色高射炮)
来吧 你们这些混♥蛋♥
Come on, you motherfuckers.
停火
Cease fire!
向左推进 从树林边缘攻击他
Push left! Attack him from the tree line!
靠
Fuck!
分头行动 一队向左
Split up, Team One go left!
二队占领高地
Team Two, take the high ground!
往上推进
Push up! Go higher!
去死吧
Fuck you.
我要了结了他
I'm going to finish this.
行动
Execute. Execute. Execute.
正在动
了结这场战斗吧 左翼
Lieutenant, left flank!
正在动
Moving!
移♥动♥
Move!
正在动
Moving!
已就位
Set!
移♥动♥
Move!
正在动
Moving!
正在动 -移♥动♥
Moving! -Move!
已就位
Set!
移♥动♥ -正在动
Move! -Moving!
停火
Check fire! Check fire!
移♥动♥
Blue! Blue! Blue!
嘿 -设定防护区
Hey. - Set perimeter.
哪里中弹了
Where you hit?
嘿 -我伤得很重
Hey. -I'm down hard.
坚持住
Hang in there.
我们带你离开这座山吧
Let's get you off this mountain, huh?
听我数 一 二 三
On me, we're moving. Two, three.
不
Oh, no.
你在给我治疗 我肯定完蛋了
You're working on me? I must be fucked.
你本来完蛋了 但我们来到了这里
You were fucked. Until we got here.
是啊
Yeah.
看来一半的伊朗人都在追你
Seems like you had about half of Iran after you.
是啊 我想我低估了 他们有多恨我 兄弟
Yeah. I think I underestimated just how much they fucking hate me, brother.
在惹怒别人方面 你是无可争议的重量级冠军
Well, you are the undisputed heavyweight champ of pissing people off.
别逗我笑了 -我知道
Don't make me laugh. - I know.
要给你敷快速凝血纱布 忍♥着点 -来吧
QuikClot coming in, brother. Sorry. -Okay. Go.
该死 -我知道 没事了
Fuck. - I know. I know. All right.
谁跟你一起来的
Who came with you?
布泽 科提斯 沉船 鲁尼和我
Boozer, Cortese, Shipwreck, Rooney and me.
A排的一半 -如果我消失了 或者死了
About half of Alpha. - If I fade out or... or die here,
轴承在那儿
the bearings.
我把它埋在干草堆下面
I buried 'em... under that hay bale.
把它带到中情局 再去找塔尔拿证据
Take 'em to the Agency. And get Tal's evidence.
这样就能还莫…兰德里甚至雷菲清白
That's gonna clear up Mo... Landry and even Raife.
你呢
And you?
包括我 兄弟
And me, brother.
我能用我的方式 回到海豹突击队的 对吧
Then I'll work my way back to the teams. Right?
兄弟 看一眼外面
Brother, just take a look out there.
这些兄弟今天来这里 愿意为你而死
Those boys came here today willing to die for you.
这跟你是否在队里无关
That's whether you're in the teams or not.
布泽 情况汇报
Boozer, status!
布泽 -你还好吗 军士长
Boozy. -How you doing, Chief?
从没这么好过 -是吗
Ah, never been better. - Yeah?
情况如何 -都回来了 全员安全
What's our status? -All Eagles Oscar.
我算出来我们共杀死了24名敌人
We got 24 E.K.I.A. that I can tell.
无论你在那房♥子里怎么部署的 你都很厉害 军士长
Whatever happened in that house, well played, Chief.
不用谢
You're welcome.
布泽 你能挖挖那个干草堆下面吗
Boozer, can you dig underneath that hay bale right there?
我们在找… -轴承
We're looking for... - Bearings.
轴承 -收到
Bearings. -Roger that.
剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表