剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表
《黑狼》前情提要
每次你踏上战场
Every time you step on that battlefield,
你不仅在为你的国家而战…
you are not only fighting for your country...
咱们上
Let's fucking go.
…还在为你身边的人而战
...you are fighting for that man next to you.
摩苏尔有新人入局 马苏德达纳维
Mosul has a new player on the board.
一位臭名昭著又行事诡秘 来自黎巴嫩的武器中间商
A notorious weapons facilitator out of Lebanon.
我知道达纳维和谁见面了 哈米德阿尔贾布里
I know who Danawi was meeting with.
现在我们有机会扳倒 一个臭名昭著的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Now we have a chance to take down a known terrorist.
中情局掌握阿尔贾布里的所有情报
Agency has lead on all things Al-Jabouri.
你们他妈开玩笑吧
Oh, you got to be fucking kidding me.
贾布里是个宝贵线人 不是吗?
Jabouri's an asset, isn't he?
我们找到并活捉阿尔贾布里
Find Al-Jabouri.
本 搞什么鬼?
床头柜上有个车钥匙 我看着像起爆装置
We got a key fob.
他要去拿起爆装置
He went for an initiator.
(《蛙人海底战》)
(秘鲁 奇克拉约)
♪ "Come sit beside me ♪
(巴格达)
(以杰克卡尔所著小说人物为蓝本)
♪ to what I say ♪
终极名单:黑狼
这太扯了 长官
This is some bullshit, sir.
立正!
'ttention!
报告!
Report.
(爱德华兹 美国海军)
敬礼!
Hut! Salute!
黑斯廷斯上尉 爱德华兹军士长 按命令报告
Lieutenant Hastings, Chief Edwards, reporting as ordered, sir.
莫 你当时在房♥间里 -嗯?
Mo? - Yeah?
我专注于照看姑娘们 什么都没看到
My focus was on the girls.
我听到枪声时在三楼的走廊
Okay.
但我知道爱德华兹 是个优秀可靠的特种兵
But I know that Edwards is a sound and trusted operator.
他必须射杀阿尔贾布里才能结束战斗 这是有正当理由的
He had to shoot Al-Jabouri to end the fight,
没错 -别说了
Amen. - Stop.
我很感激你们为我遮掩
I appreciate what you boys are doing. I do.
但是我做的 我杀了那个混♥蛋♥
But I did it.
再来一次 我还会这么做 就这样
我走进了房♥间
I came into the room.
爱德华兹军士长告诉我 当他试图制止高价值目标时
Chief Edwards then informed me that as he tried
阿尔贾布里要夺取 爱德华兹军士长的配枪
Al-Jabouri fought for Chief Edwards' sidearm,
迫使军士长开枪自卫
forcing the chief to fire
别这样
His reactions were in line with standing ROEs, period.
他的反应符合交战规则 完毕
His reactions were in line with standing ROEs, period.
这套说辞虽然不能让你摆脱麻烦
It won't keep you out of their crosshairs,
至少能让你免于坐牢
but it'll keep you out of prison.
他们互相打掩护
They're covering for each other.
C排在三天后回家
Charlie Platoon heads home in three days,
军士长爱德华兹被软禁在营房♥内
and Chief Edwards has been confined to quarters.
软禁?他杀了 一个受保护的中情局线人
He fucking murdered a protected CIA
(考克斯 美国海军)
asset, Commander. - Enough!
够了!
为了控制局面 避免事态失控
In order to temper the drama and keep this
我想我们都知道要适当妥协
I think we all know the appropriate compromise.
你想把他从海豹突击队中除名 -必须杀一儆百
You want to take his bird.
58周
Fifty-eight weeks.
人类设计出来的最艰难的58周 就为了培训一名海豹突击队员
Fifty-eight of the hardest weeks ever designed by man...
八周准备期 三周海军特种作战基础训练
Eight weeks prep.
后续三个阶段训练 每个阶段七周 海豹突击队资格培训 26周
First three phases, seven weeks each.
只有五分之一报名的人通过训练
Only one in five men
20%
Twenty percent.
赢得这枚勋章要付出多少努力
What it takes to earn this pin
对大多数人来说可能很傻
might seem silly to most.
(《曾有一只鹰》)
尤其是像你这样的人
Especially folks like you.
但这个三叉戟徽章代表着
But the Trident is the most tangible sign of membership
地球上最排他兄弟会的成员身份
to the most exclusive fraternity on planet fucking Earth.
我的人死后
And when my men die,
会带着兄弟的三叉戟一起进坟墓
the dead carry their brothers' Tridents with them to the grave.
所以我们说清楚
So let's be clear.
你从他身上拿走的
That's what you're taking from him.
不只是胸前的徽章
You're not just taking some bird off a man's chest.
你是在夺走他的灵魂
You're stripping him of his soul.
大使支持我的决定
The ambassador supports my decision.
中情局也同意 但有一个条件
Then the Agency agrees,
不能只有爱德华兹军士长受罚
It can't just be Chief Edwards that burns for this.
除了军士长 至少再加一人一起承担
We want the chief
应该由我来
It should be me.
他们想要少校 应该是我 他是我的朋友
They want a lieutenant, it should be me.
他是我生死与共的游泳搭档
He's my fucking swim buddy.
他是我的军士长
Yeah, and he's my chief.
是我派他进那间屋子的 而我明知道这会牵动他多少私人情绪
I'm the one who put him in that room,
本和我们一样靠谱
Ben's as sound as any of us.
你确定吗?
Are you sure about that?
你仔细看 会发现他已经濒临崩溃了
You look closely enough,
你在说什么?他终于振作起来了
What are you talking about, man?
为晋升考试做准备 新老婆 新生活
Prepping for his E-8 exam. New wife. New life.
那是你的生活
Yeah, your life.
不是本想清楚了自己的生活 而是他想要你拥有的
That's not Ben figuring his shit out.
他不是你
And he's not you.
你要是有一秒以为
You think for one second I'm gonna let you and Ben take the fall without me,
我会让你和本独自扛下罪责
那你就白跟我一起上大学了
then you haven't learned shit since our college days, brother.
我可以了
I'm done.
你可以了?
You're done?
你说可以了到底是什么意思?
The fuck do you mean, you're done?
我是说我准备好出去了
I mean I'm ready to get out.
我已经做好准备很久了
I have been for a while now.
胡说
Oh, bullshit.
雷菲 你是海豹突击队员 你天生就是个海豹突击队员
Raife, you're a frogman. You were born to be a frogman.
拜托 兄弟 你是我加入海豹突击队的原因
Come on, brother. You're the reason I got in the teams.
有服役时
Yeah, well, there's a time to serve...
就有退役时
...and then there's a time to walk away.
我只是离后者更近了 这已经持续一段时间了
I've just been closer to the latter for a while now.
这他妈不是离开的理由
That's not a reason to leave the fucking teams, Raife.
这是我现在愿意给出的理由
Yeah, well, that's the one I'm willing to give right now.
不要让你的排 在没有你的情况下对战ISIS
Don't leave your platoon to take on ISIS without you.
敌方野蛮而危险
They're a savage and dangerous enemy.
A排需要他们的领袖 来应对后面的行动
Alpha needs their leader to face what's coming.
海豹突击队没有我不会有事 对吧?
And the teams'll be fine without me, eh?
他们有詹姆斯里斯
They got James Reece.
海豹突击队徽章代表着
Along with this warfare insignia comes the responsibility...
你有责任保持道德基准 我们让你佩戴这枚徽章
...of maintaining a moral compass
就是信任你能做到
that we put in you to wear it.
你们破坏了这份信任
You've broken that trust.
(黑斯廷斯 美国海军)
喊出来 兄弟们!
Fire it up, boys!
军士长爱德华兹! -军士长爱德华兹!
Chief Edwards!
黑斯廷斯上尉! -黑斯廷斯上尉!
Lieutenant Hastings!
谢谢
Thank you.
看来我终究是不需要这个
I guess I don't need this after all.
(《曾有一只鹰》安东迈拉尔)
(大脚怪的鸡♥巴♥)
告诉你 比例应该是这样的
Just so you know,
不 你留着
Nah.
收到
Roger that.
我会把你弄回海豹突击队的
I'm getting you back in the teams.
我知道
I know.
看好我们的哥们!
Watch out for our boy.
(法兰克福)
女士们先生们 请注意
Ladies and gentlemen, your attention, please.
飞往慕尼黑的LH658航♥班♥ 现在准备登机
Flight NH658 to Munich
我说的是实话 爸爸
I am being honest with you, Dad.
这是我的决定 好吗?
It was my decision, okay?
我只是…需要你先从我这里听到消息
I just... needed you to hear it from me first.
爸爸?
Dad.
黑斯廷斯家经历过 更糟糕的事 对吧?
The Hastings have been through worse, eh?
儿子 我们会抗争的
Son, we'll fight this.
无所谓
Yeah.
剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表