剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表
东屋顶安全
East rooftop clear.
右侧交火
Contact right!
右侧交火
Contact right!
发现枪手 东楼二层
Two shooters, second deck, east building.
退后 朝二楼开火!
Get back! ISF, second deck.
跟我来
On me.
有人逃跑
Runner.
枪手向左跑了
Shooter went left.
布泽 跟我来 朝三楼推进
Pushing to third floor.
上尉 庭院安全了 敌方80人死亡 10人被扣留 收到吗?完毕
L.T., courtyard's secure.
你们这些狗在干什么?
莫 让他闭嘴
Mo, shut him up. - I'm backed by the CIA!
中情局罩着我!
Mo, shut him up. - I'm backed by the CIA!
你这只狗 闭嘴!
You dog, you shut up!
你来这干什么?
What the hell are you doing here?
趴在地上
Get on the floor.
闭嘴 你这个埃及狗!
Shut your mouth you Egyptian dog!
姑娘们 -是的
Girls. - Yeah.
出去!
Get out of here!
中情局罩着我 你这只狗!
I'm with the CIA you dog!
我要让你死无葬身之地 你这个混♥蛋♥
I'm gonna fucking burn you, you motherfucker.
门廊!
We're in the hallway!
门廊!三层!
Hot hallway, third deck!
有枪手躲在掩体内 三层
Barricaded shooter, third floor.
收到 01 就上来 走
Copy, Zero-One, coming up.
过来
Move. - Allah kills you infidels!
真♥主♥会杀死你们异教♥徒♥!
Move. - Allah kills you infidels!
没人会伤害你们
No one is going to hurt you.
跟我来!
On me!
安全
Clear. - All clear.
全部安全
进来了
Coming in.
是 目标已被控制
Target secured.
阿尔贾布里?
Al-Jabouri?
可以带走
Move to extract. - You dog.
你这条狗
朝你妈妈的脸上吐口水
Spit on your mother's face.
盯着他
Keep eyes on him.
军士长 你没事吧?
You okay, Chief?
扎伊纳布?
Zaynab?
你好
我们得走了
We gotta get moving.
扎伊纳布
Zaynab.
你现在没事了 你安全了
You're okay now.
你现在安全了 深呼吸 很好
You're safe now.
军士长 没事吧?
Chief, we good?
军士长 你没事吧?
Chief, are you good?
你抓住我 他们还会放了我!
You take me in, they will release me! - Chief?
军士长?
我会让他们把你们都杀了
I'll have them kill you all.
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的!
You son of dogs!
你打算怎么办?
What are you gonna do?
他们会放了我
They will release me.
跟我说话 军士长
Talk to me, Chief.
军士长?
Chief?
军士长!
Chief! Chief!
二号♥进来了
Two coming in.
本 搞什么鬼?
Ben, what the fuck?
军士长?
Chief?
莫 到底发生了什么?
Mo, what the fuck happened?
他处决了他
He executed him.
床头柜上有个车钥匙 我看着像起爆装置
We got a key fob, bedside table.
他要去拿起爆装置 好吗?
Okay?
阿尔贾布里跟你打了起来 他要去拿起爆装置
Al-Jabouri, he fought you, and he went for the fucking initiator.
你拔出了手♥枪♥ 你击毙了他 明白吗?
You drew your secondary.
明白吗?我们走
Yo, understood?
你哥哥在这儿吗?
Is your brother here?
我们会找到他的
We're gonna get him.
我们走
Let's go.
上尉 伊♥拉♥克♥安♥全♥部♥队报告敌方正在 朝我们当前位置移♥动♥ 我们得走了
L.T., ISF is reporting
没人铐过他 明白吗?
No one cuffed him, are we clear?
明白
Understood.
上尉 你的情况如何?
L.T., what's your status?
我们该走了 -好的
Let's go. - Yeah.
快走 F15战斗机就要空袭了 准备突围
Okay, move, move, move.
我们得撤离 不能待在爆♥炸♥区域
Gotta get off the X, we're moving.
(以杰克卡尔所著小说人物为蓝本)
他杀了一个受保护的中情局线人
He murdered a protected CIA asset.
必须杀一儆百
An example needs to be made.
你以为我会让你和本独自扛下罪责?
You think I'll let you and Ben take the fall?
应该由我来
It should be me.
(《终极名单:黑狼》本季预告)
我需要两名枪手 执行一项时间紧迫的任务
I need two shooters for a time-sensitive op.
我在给你们一个机会
I'm offering you a chance to take out the guy
干掉那个提供炸♥弹♥杀死你朋友的人
who killed your friend.
但如果我们参与行动 我需要知道你能刹住车
If we do this, I need to know that you can find the brakes.
先生们 这是特别行动的黑暗面
Gentlemen, this is the black side of Special Operations.
这里所有事运作得更快
Things move faster over here.
别担心 “女士们” 你们都一样漂亮
Don't worry, ladies, you're all equally pretty.
现在真正的工作开始了
Now the real work begins.
就位
In position.
如果这能阻止德黑兰的核发展
And if it keeps Tehran from nuclear capability,
冒这个险是值得的
this is worth the risk.
我要追捕杀手
I'm on the hunt.
有些人打仗去对抗敌人
Some men will go to war to fight the enemy.
但其他人打仗去对抗自己
But others will seek war to fight themselves.
我不会为我做的事道歉
I'm not gonna apologize
你在乎什么?
What do you care about?
忠诚
Loyalty.
我们今天行动的意义会逐渐显现
What we're doing here's gonna echo through time.
因为我们的行动 世界会更安全
The world is gonna be safer
趴下!
本 快跑!
Raife, move!
去他妈的刹车
Fuck the brakes.
剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表