剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表
但令人无法理解的是
But what's beyond comprehension is that,
即使知道其他人可能参与其中
even knowing that someone else may be in play,
强硬派也决定继续这次交易
the hardliners have decided to keep this exchange on track.
我们监控达纳维的手♥机♥好几周了
We've been tracking Danawi's phone for weeks.
没有电♥话♥ 没有短♥信♥ 为什么是现在
No calls, no texts. Why now?
德黑兰的一个秘密浓缩设施即将启用
Tehran has a hidden enrichment facility coming online.
这是在协议签署前最后一次 将新技术引入该国的机会
Last chance to get new tech into the country before the agreement.
所以伊朗放弃了秘密运输线
So, Iran ditches the ratlines,
直接依靠哈立德网络和圣城军
and goes direct between the Khalid Network and the Quds Forces?
这举动太大胆了
Bold fucking move.
我的线人说哈立德网络
Well, my sources say that the Khalid
本周将把莫纳尔的轴承 从布达佩斯送到日内瓦
Network is moving Molnar's bearings from Budapest to Geneva by road this week.
我们要在途中把货劫走
We're gonna hit that shipment en route.
线人是谁
Who's the source?
内部的某个人
Someone inside.
作战方案如下
So here's the play.
我们拦截车队
We intercept the convoy,
把我们的小队插入运送车队 然后我们和德黑兰方面达成交易
we insert our team in the delivery stream, and then we close the deal with Tehran.
所以我们要让他们如愿以偿 - 不 塔尔
So we're giving them what they want? - No, Tal.
我们从上游干扰他们
We're giving them upstream disruption.
我们把莫纳尔和他的轴承拿掉
We'll take Molnar and his bearings off the board.
然后我的线人把假轴承 放到原来的位置
Then, my asset will deliver the fake bearings in their place.
装上假轴承后 离心机的转速不够快
Now, with these fake bearings, the centrifuges can't spin fast enough,
使德黑兰的新设施毫无用处
rendering Tehran's new facility useless.
继续由伊丽莎领队
Eliza will stay in lead, but I need
但我需要一个有经验的枪手来支援她
a shooter with experience to back her up.
我来 - 可以
I'll take it. - You got it.
黑斯廷斯和塔尔 会从摩萨德那里拿到假轴承
Hastings and Tal will get the fake bearings from Mossad.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥和兰德里 采购武器
Mohammed, Landry, weapons acquisition.
这次攻击车队 就像做饭
Uh, this, uh, convoy hit, it's kind of like preparing a meal.
做对了 所有人都会赞美主厨
You get it right, and it's all "compliments to the chef."
做错了 所有人都只能吃屎
Get it wrong... and everyone eats shit.
我们要侦察两条路线...
We're going to recon two routes...
黑斯廷斯 你有空吗
Hastings, you got a minute?
嘿
Hey.
抽烟吗
Smoke?
不用了 谢谢 我更喜欢成人尺寸的雪茄
No, thank you. I, uh, prefer the adult-size cigars.
那你就错过了
Well, you missing out.
放在古巴美女大腿上卷出来的手卷烟
Hand-rolled on the thighs of beautiful Cuban women.
请坐
Have a seat.
听说你一直在打听我的事
I hear you've been, uh, poking around about me.
没关系 你父亲在中情局有很多朋友
It's okay. Your father has a lot of friends in Langley.
但你要知道 我就在这里
But just so you know, I'm here,
如果你有任何问题 可以随时来找我
and you have any questions, you can always come see me.
你在德黑兰的线人 牧羊人
Your source inside Tehran... the Shepherd.
谁核实他给你的情报
Who verifies that intel he's feeding you?
真是海豹突击队的作风
SEALs.
你们真的不喜欢单消息源
You really don't like working single source.
我们根据单消息源情报 发动了一场战争
We launched a war based off of single source intel.
结果如何 - 说得对
How's that working out? - Uh, fair enough.
这就是最让士兵痛苦的一点
Always the toughest part of an operator racking over.
如果没有四个人告诉你在哪儿拉屎 你甚至都不能拉屎
You can't drop a deuce downrange without four people telling you where to shit.
我和牧羊人一起工作了几十年
I worked with, uh, the Shepherd for decades.
猎杀穆格尼耶
Hunting down Imad Mughniyeh,
震网行动 这打击了伊朗的核计划
the Stuxnet operation that, uh, put the hit on the Iran nuclear program.
他比双重信源还可靠 他一直以来都在证明这一点
He's better than dual source, and he's got the track record to prove it.
而且我们只能 通过完全加密的门户沟通
Plus, we only communicate via a fully encrypted portal.
但我再给你一个理由
But let me give you one more reason.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥是伊♥拉♥克♥人 你为什么放心把后背亮给他
What is it about Mohammed that makes you trust an Iraqi to watch your six?
我知道他在为什么而战
I know what he's fighting for.
没错
Exactly.
他把家人和所有他认定的家人 置于他国家腐♥败♥的需要之上
He puts family, and all he considers family, above the corrupt needs of his nation.
牧羊人也是一样
The Shepherd is no different.
这里的限速是多少
Hey. What's the speed limit here?
重要吗
Does it matter?
不
No.
路线明确受限
Channelized.
可控制
Controllable.
紧急撤离路线呢
What about E&E routes?
你右边的门
Door on your right.
周围安全
We're clear.
闯入第一课
Breacher 101.
隧♥道♥就在前面
Tunnel's up ahead.
塔尔可以从这里 黑进监控录像和电子设备
Tal can get access to CCTV and electronic from here.
伊丽莎
Eliza?
可能会在很多地方迷路
Plenty of places to get lost.
我会让塔尔制定撤离路线
I'll have Tal pull the plans for E&E.
收到
Copy.
快走
Move.
他说什么
What'd he say?
这不是他第一次在这里抓到情侣
It's not the first time he's caught lovers down here.
你演得很好
You sell it well.
你让表演变得容易 “海盗”
You make it easy, Pirate.
所以达阵得三分...
Okay, so a try is worth three...
五分 - 五分
Five points, yeah. - Five points.
附加射门 得两分
A conversion kick, two. - Mm-hmm.
落踢射门 得两分
Dropped goal... ...two?
三分 - 三分
Three points, yeah, - Three points.
罚踢射门 得三分 但这些都必须 踢进横梁下立柱间的区域才算
And a penalty, three, but only if it goes through uprights.
没错 你逐渐懂规则了 - 好了
Yes, that's right. Very good. - There you go.
我其实什么都不懂 英式橄榄球真是没法理解
See? You're getting it. I'm actually not getting a thing. Rugby is, like, impossible to understand.
不是没法理解
It's not impossible to understand.
你都玩《几何冲刺》了 居然说这种话
This coming from the girl playing... Geometry Dash.
游戏怎么样 - 很有趣
What is this game? - It's fun.
好的 给我一分钟来跟联♥系♥人对接 完事后我叫你过来 好吗
Okay. Give me a minute with my contact, then I'll call you over, yeah?
- 你好吗 - 你好吗
- 你要的东西我带来了 - 谢谢
你的人来了
我记得我叫你等一下
I thought I asked you to wait.
你说了
You did.
莫迪凯奥弗 雷菲黑斯廷斯
Mordechai Ofer, Raife Hastings.
莫迪凯
Mordechai?
你看起来像银行家 - 你看起来像个特种兵
You look like a banker. - You look like an operator.
塔尔可以伪造身份 但她无法隐藏 特种兵大摇大摆的架势
Yeah, Tal can forge an ID, but... she can't hide that operator swagger.
这是书呆子小队给你的礼物
A gift for you from the nerd brigade.
他们想我吗
Do they miss me?
托娃觉得你出外勤真是疯了
Tova thinks you are crazy to be out in the field.
山姆很高兴用你的办公室
Sam is happy to have your office.
320个 按你们的要求
320. As requested.
合成钻石
Synthetic diamond.
外观与莫纳尔的六方碳轴承相似
It's similar in appearance to Molnar's Lonsdaleite bearings,
但它的硬度不足以提供足够的阻尼
but not nearly hard enough to provide adequate damping,
因此离心机的转速永远不足以浓缩
so centrifuges will never spin fast enough to enrich.
光泽不同
The sheen is different.
只有莫纳尔知道这事
Only person who knows this is Molnar.
我们的美国朋友 会帮我们解决这个问题
And our American friends will help us take care of that problem.
你们几天就做完了这一切
You did all of this in just a few days?
没事吧 雷菲
We're good here? Raife?
没事
Sure.
轴承已成功交接 我们返回基地
Bearings secured. We'll RTB.
大摇大摆的架势和短术语
Swagger and acronyms.
我喜欢联♥合♥行♥动♥
I love joint operations.
照顾好我们的姑娘
Take care of our girl.
塔尔
Tal?
别搞砸了
Don't fuck this up.
黑斯廷斯 快看
Hey, Hastings, check it out.
圣诞节提前到了
Christmas came early.
光明节也到了
And, uh, Hanukkah, too.
还有你们过的节 莫 不管那是什么
And whatever it is that you celebrate, Mo.
他已经够虚伪了 居然还能更无知
His hypocrisy is only outdone by his ignorance.
你们说自己的语言呢
Uh-oh. Hajji talk.
不 我只是...
剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表