剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表
除了复仇不同
Except when it comes to vengeance,
我们现在完全被蒙蔽了
which you're so fucking blinded by right now
你连盟友和敌人都分不清
that you cannot even tell an ally from the fucking enemy.
阿尔特姆和库多什的事是你起的头 现在你也要了结
Now you finish what you started with Artem and Cyrus.
把烂摊子收拾干净
Clean it all up!
因为我会这么做
Because that's what I would do.
事实上 我已经试过了
In fact, I already tried.
当我意识到你是个该死的问题时
The moment I realized that you were a fucking problem,
我试着干掉你
I tried to take you out.
在苏黎世
In Zürich.
但暗♥杀♥队把炸♥弹♥放在驾驶座上方
But that kill team put the bomb over the driver's seat
那天你没在驾驶座上
the one day that you weren't behind the wheel.
所以你才坐在这里拿着枪
That's the only reason you're still sitting here holding the fucking gun.
而伊丽莎死了
And Eliza's dead.
你♥他♥妈♥坐下
Sit the fuck down.
伊什死的时候你跟我们说了什么
What did you tell us, when Ish died?
关于他在墙上的星星
About his star on the wall?
你说这就够了
You said it was "enough."
相信我 我很想把你干掉 就像我对贾布里那样
Believe me, I would love to put you down like I did Jabouri.
但你不会成为墙上的星星
But you're not gonna be a star on the wall.
你现在是个号♥码
You're a number now.
最高戒备监狱里的犯人号♥码
A number in an ADX supermax prison.
塔尔收集到了你和伊朗的通讯
Tal got your messages with Iran.
她有证据表明你调动了圣城军 在德国袭击我
She has proof that you coordinated the Quds Force attack on me in Germany.
你甚至都不想看 对吧
You don't even want to look at it, do you?
你自以为建立起来的那一套所谓体系
That self-proclaimed legacy you thought you were building.
为了什么 改变 复仇
For what? Change? Revenge?
已经不重要了
It doesn't fucking matter anymore.
不管你用什么错误的原则
Whatever misguided principles you used to justify
来证明你有正当理由除掉这支队伍
putting this fucking team down...
这都成为你在监狱里度过余生时 无法摆脱的痛苦念头
...that's what's gonna haunt you for the rest of your days in a prison cell.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么 爱德华兹 你要把我送进监狱吗
What the fuck are you on about, Edwards? You're gonna send me to fucking prison?
那匹狼现在要当牧羊犬了
The fucking wolf is gonna be a sheepdog now?
如果你有心的话 你就会在这里了结这一切
If you had any fucking heart, you would finish it right fucking here.
(乔治布♥什♥情报中心)
长官 请亮出身份和徽章
Sir, identification and badge.
我来见局长 我有他在找的东西
I'm here to see the director. I have something he's been looking for.
名字
Name.
本爱德华兹
Ben Edwards.
(弗吉尼亚州 诺福克)
(两个月后)
看看谁突然现身了
The Dash man himself.
你终于还清买♥♥车欠款了
You finally pay off that piece of shit?
我想其他办法又筹了钱 船不错
Nah, I had to refinance. Nice ship.
只是艇
Yeah, she's a boat.
能漂起来吗
Does she float?
这可是艇啊
It's a boat.
船长 允许上船吗
Well, permission to come aboard then, Captain?
三角洲特种部队派你来的 还是你只是来看看老朋友
CAG send you? Or are you actually here to catch up with an old friend?
这正是我想跟你谈的
That's what I want to talk to you about.
谢谢
Thank you.
你手上怎么回事
What happened there?
显然妻子们更希望 你每隔几年回家一次
Apparently, they prefer if you come home every few years.
我知道这种感觉 很遗憾听到这个消息
I know the feeling. Sorry to hear, man.
很惊讶没有早点发生
Surprised it didn't happen earlier.
她想让我做文职工作
She wanted me to take the desk job.
但我却在地面行动队找了份工作
But instead, I took a job with Ground Branch.
你现在给中情局打工了
Contracting with the Agency now?
是的 非在编
Yep. Green Badger.
不过我的领导很可靠 维克罗德里格斯 前第7特种作战群
Guy I work for is solid, though. Vic Rodriguez? Former 7th Group?
他是军官 -不过是好军官
He an officer? - One of the good ones, though.
都是“好”军官 对吧
They all are, right?
恭喜 -谢谢
Well, congratulations, man. -Thank you.
达舍尔
Dasher...
你为什么来这里
...why are you here?
我想带你进来
I want to bring you in.
我不再跟中情局打交道了
Done with the CIA.
我知道 我听说了
I know. I heard.
所以你知道我的答案 不是吗
So... you know my answer, don't you?
你打算做什么
What are you gonna do?
行走在世间 做好事吗
Walk the Earth doing good deeds?
严格来说我会航行在世间 不过…
I mean, technically, I'd be sailing the Earth, but...
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
他告诉我你会拒绝
Well, I told 'em you'd say no.
去他的 想吃点东西吗
Fuck it. Want to go get some food?
喝一杯 或者十杯
Grab a drink? Maybe ten?
反正中情局掏钱 咱们大吃大喝一顿
Agency's dime, man. Let's rack up the tab.
我告诉你 地面行动队不一样 这真是个机会 哥们
GB is different, man, I'm telling you. It's an opportunity, truly.
我在这里很开心
I'm happy here, man.
好的 本
Okay, Benny.
如果你改变主意了 可以再联♥系♥我
Well... if you change your mind...
我们这样的人不该行走在世间 本
Guys like us aren't meant to walk the Earth, Ben.
我们是来毁掉它的
We're here to burn it down.
以腾出空间重建更好的未来
Make room for something better.
米格尔
Miguel's.
什么
What?
米格尔餐厅 六点半 塔可 玛格丽特 你请客
Miguel's. 6:30. Tacos, margs on you.
我们聊聊天 仅此而已
We catch up. Nothing else.
没问题
Yeah. Fair enough.
(“我们靠枪说话 朋友”)
(兰利)
你是自愿来这里的吗
Did you come here of your own volition?
是
Yes.
你有没有因为 自己战场上的行为受到处分
Were you ever disciplined for your actions downrange?
有
Yes.
你犯过谋杀罪吗
Have you ever committed murder?
没有
No.
(表示欺骗)
你在伊♥拉♥克♥杀了哈米德阿尔贾布里
Did you kill Hamid Al-Jabouri in Iraq?
是
Yes.
他是个癌
He was a cancer...
需要切除
...that needed to be removed.
(言之凿凿)
你和你的团队
Were you and your team responsible
是否杀害了德国情报人员
for the death of German intelligence officers?
是
Yes.
战斗
The fight.
已经不在你面前了
It's no longer in front of you.
它在你体内肆虐
It's raging inside of you.
你和你的团队
Did you and your team willingly deliver
是否自愿向伊朗官员提供核技术
nuclear technology to Iranian officials?
美国人 出♥卖♥♥♥自己的国家
American? Selling out your country?
不是
No.
应该给你比现在多得多的钱
Your price should've been much higher.
你和我是一样的
You and I are the same.
是跟摩萨德的联♥合♥行♥动♥吗
Was it a joint operation with Mossad?
你知道吗 我不能再这样下去了
You know what? I can't do this anymore.
是
Yes.
在这种生活中
In this life...
这是我们唯一知道的工作
...this is the only work we know.
这是地球上我们唯一的归属
The only place on Earth we belong.
在有限的监督和管理下 你是否能自在地行动
Are you comfortable operating with limited oversight and supervision?
我更喜欢这样
It's preferred.
你为什么要面试地面行动队
Why are you interviewing for Ground Branch?
因为我属于这里
Because I belong here.
(言之凿凿)
剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表