剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表
火箭筒
火力太强 -这他妈根本说不通
Too hot! - It doesn't make any fucking sense.
抱歉 本
Sorry, Ben.
《黑狼》前情提要
你为谁工作
Who are you working for?
虽然我有自己的任务 但这并不意味我背叛了团队
Just because I had my own assignment doesn't mean I betrayed the team.
你的线人 牧羊人 谁核实他给你的情报
Your source, the Shepherd, who verifies that intel he's feeding you?
摩萨德认为牧羊人利用哈弗福德 来达到自己的目的
Mossad believes the Shepherd is using Haverford for his own agenda.
什么目的 -这就是我要查的
What agenda? -That's what I'm going to find out.
让我跟你一起走
Let me come with you.
哈立德网络怎么知道 我们策划了那起袭击
How did the Khalid Network know we were planning that hit?
我为德国情报局工作
I work for German Intelligence.
你居然是友军
You're a fucking friendly?
快下车
Out, out, out, out! Out!
(秘鲁 奇克拉约)
(巴格达)
终极名单:黑狼
第一季第六季
(卢塞恩)
(酒精浓度 70%)
靠
Fuck.
靠
Fuck.
(日内瓦)
(日内瓦原♥子♥能♥机♥构♥)
最后伊朗代表同意日内瓦原♥子♥能♥机♥构♥
Lastly, the Iranian delegation agrees that the GAEA
增加摄像头和在线浓缩监视器
will add additional cameras and online enrichment monitors
以确保伊朗 在福尔多 纳坦兹和阿♥拉♥克的核设施
to ensure that Iran's nuclear sites in Fordow, Natanz, and Arak are being used for civilian work only,
仅限于民用医疗或工业项目
limited to medical or industrial purposes.
(日内瓦原♥子♥能♥机♥构♥总干事)
好的 按照约定下个月执行
Yes. Next month, as agreed to.
我们期望石油制裁也会随之放松
And we expect the oil sanctions to ease on the same timeline.
更多的摄像头 更多的石油 有了石油 本国收益也会随之提高
Well, more cameras, more oil. More oil, more money for my country.
这就是重点 不是吗
Which is what this is all about, no?
我以为是关于清洁能源 赛勒斯
I thought it was about clean energy, Cyrus.
不 人与人之间的共同纽带 不来自交换痛苦
No, the common bond between men is not the exchange of suffering,
而来自交换货物
but the exchange of goods.
出自你们的某个哲学家 还是某个著名波斯商人
That one of your philosophers or some famous Persian trader?
是安兰德
That is Ayn Rand.
对于这个完善了资本主义的国家 我本以为这是指定读物
I would have thought it required reading for the country who perfected capitalism.
请大家回到议程 和目前正在讨论的动议上 谢谢
Back to our agenda and the motion on the table, please. Thank you.
即使瓦希德不在
Even without Vahid...
你今天的工作也非常出色
...you did admirable work today.
谢谢 部长
Thank you, Minister.
但瓦希德的工作同样重要
But Vahid's work is of equal importance.
所以他的缺席令人担忧
Which is why his absence is concerning.
在我们交易的最后阶段 他必须保持“安静”
He had to go "quiet" for the final phase of our transaction.
你弟弟身边的人中
Going quiet has become a trend...
保持“安静”的越来越多
...with the people around your brother.
他向我们保证 在明天你的飞机起飞前
He assured us you'll have the Khalid Network's bearings...
你将获得哈立德网络的轴承
...before your plane departs tomorrow.
我知道他是你的兄弟 你的血亲
I know he is your brother. Your blood.
但你对一个如此迷恋西方的男人
But you have too much confidence in a man...
太有信心了
...so enamored with the West.
我只能说这么多
That's all I can say.
看着我
Look at me.
如果他失败了
If he were to fail...
你知道平衡天平需要什么
...you know what would be required to balance the scales.
是的 我们明白后果
Yes, we understand the consequences.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
愿真♥主♥接受你的祈祷
May God accept your prayers.
对不起
I'm sorry.
(伊丽莎:注意安全 若需要我 我会在苏黎世)
(苏黎世汽车炸♥弹♥袭击 高峰时段车流中发生枪击)
“海盗”吗
Pirate?
88欧 谢谢
88 euros, bitte.
谢谢 -谢谢
Danke. -Danke.
(德国施泰因)
很高兴见到你 兄弟
Good to see you, brother.
你还好吗 -很好 你呢
You good? -I'm good. You?
很好
Good.
你太猛了 黑斯廷斯有消息吗
Oh, you're a fucking animal, man. Any news from Hastings?
没有 -塔尔呢
Nothing. -What about Tal?
莫走运了 子弹直接射穿过去了
Mo got lucky. Hit went straight through.
我上次看到人肚子中枪 肚子肿得像西瓜一样
Last guy I saw get gut-shot, stomach swelled up like a watermelon.
整整两年都没法好好拉屎
Couldn't shit right for two years.
哈弗福德跟我们说了伊丽莎的事
Haverford told us about Eliza.
你当时跟她在一起
You were with her?
我要问你一连串的问题
I'm gonna ask you a series of questions.
我们下面如何做 取决于你的答案
How we proceed depends on your answers.
伊丽莎知道你被耍了 然后她死了
Eliza knew you were being played, and she's dead.
这不是巧合吧
That's not a fucking coincidence, is it?
她说得对 我被耍了
She was right. I was being played.
20年来我的线人 第一次给我发了假情报
For the first time in 20 years, my asset sent me bullshit intel.
我一听说伊丽莎的事 就联♥系♥了摩萨德
As soon as I heard about Eliza, I contacted Mossad.
告诉他们牧羊人利用了我们…
I let them know that the Shepherd had used us.
利用你什么
Used you for what?
那个箱子里的轴承
The bearings in that briefcase,
跟莫纳尔的不一样 对吧
they're not the same as Molnar's, are they?
你想想为什么它们不一样 -它们是假的
Ask yourself why they're different. They're fake.
我们之前不是在进行上游干扰
We weren't conducting an upstream disruption.
我们是在阻止干扰
We were stopping one.
那个隧♥道♥里的不是哈立德网络
It wasn't the Khalid Network inside that tunnel.
是德国情报局
It was German Intelligence.
他们也在对伊朗出招
And they were making their own play against Iran.
我们有两套假轴承来证明这一点
And we have two sets of fake bearings to prove it.
我们在隧♥道♥里伤到了友军
We hit friendlies inside that tunnel.
现在唯一重要的问题是 到底是谁在耍我们
And now the only question that matters is, who the fuck played us?
听着 如果你们想知道谁耍了我们
Look, if you want to know who played us,
就是害死伊丽莎的那个人
it's the same person that killed Eliza.
他在这里
He's here...
如果你们想亲眼看他
if you care to see him for yourself.
瓦希德拉希米 “牧羊人”
Vahid Rahimi, "the Shepherd,"
他本该带领羊群走向和平
was supposed to lead his flock to the west.
他哥哥是库多什
His brother is Cyrus.
他是核协议的首席谈判代表
He's the lead negotiator on the Nuclear Deal.
牧羊人本该帮我们阻止他们
Shepherd was supposed to help us stop them.
但他却从背后捅了我一刀 给了我假情报
Instead, he stabbed me in the back, fed me bullshit,
然后利用我们 阻止了德国人的上游干扰
and then used us to stop the German's upstream disruption.
隧♥道♥外的伊朗小队呢
What about the Iranian teams outside the tunnels?
他们在追杀伊丽莎和我
The ones who came after Eliza and I?
他被吓破胆了
He got fucking spooked.
发现一个强硬派优瑟夫萨伊迪 渗透进了我们的通讯网络
He found out a hard-liner, Yousef Saedi, was on to our comms network.
他慌了 找来圣城军 想灭了所有人
He panics, unleashes the Quds Force to wipe out everybody on the fucking map.
因为我 他才知道我们的计划
He found out about our plan because of me.
他出♥卖♥♥♥了我们 也害死了伊丽莎
He gave us up. And now Eliza's dead.
瓦希德
Vahid?
瓦希德 你清醒了吗
So, Vahid, you with us?
嗯
Yeah.
嗯 -那就好
Yeah. - Yeah.
现在 尽管你搞砸了
Now, despite your fuck-ups,
我们还是站在同一边 对吧
we're still on the same side, right?
嗯
Yeah.
现在把你告诉我的再告诉他们
Now you tell them what you told me.
你打算怎么完成这次行动
How are we gonna finish this operation?
靠兄弟的爱
Brotherly... love?
没错 兄弟的爱
That's right. Brotherly love.
对 -是
Yeah. - Yeah.
他的兄弟库多什会继续交易
His brother Cyrus will finish the deal.
除了我们 没人知道瓦希德搞砸了
And nobody will know about Vahid's fuck-ups, except us.
你活下去的最后机会是…
Last chance for you to live is...
完成交易
...to close the deal.
给库多什打电♥话♥
Cyrus.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
瓦希德
Vahid?
瓦希德 是你吗
Vahid, is that you?
是 兄弟
剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表