剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表
不是哈立德网络 等等
Wait.
你们怎么知道我们要来
How did you know we were coming?
等等 -你们怎么知道
Please-- -How did you know?
我们不知道 我们谁都不知道
We didn't know. None of us knew.
你快没时间了
You're running out of time.
这是你撤离路线上的一站
This your E&E stop?
继续走
Keep moving.
我们需要一个制高点
We need a vantage point.
确保不暴露撤离路线
Make sure the E&E routes weren't compromised.
他们说的是波斯语
They were speaking Farsi. Think about it.
想想看 一定是牧羊人派来了突击队
The Shepherd must have sent the assault force.
本…
Ben.
(爆米花)
你受伤了
You're hurt.
让我看看
Let me look.
(《第三人》)
(朱姆科恩酒店)
人没法同时顾着各个方面 “海盗”
You can't watch it all at the same time, pirate.
我能应付
I'll manage.
我来帮你 -他妈的离我远点
Let me help you. -Stay the fuck away from me.
我们需要休息 治疗伤口
We need to rest. Treat our wounds.
尽量恢复 为下一步做准备 -你想休息吗 快休息
Recover for what's next. -You want to rest? Rest.
沙发归你一个人了
Couch is all yours.
清空你的口袋
Empty your pockets.
我知道你更容易相信 这一切都是谎言和背叛
I know it's easier for you to believe this was all lies and betrayal.
但如果我想要你死 为什么要瞄准你的防弹背心
If I wanted you dead, why shoot you in the plates?
(C01 没有信息)
轴承
The bearings.
跟莫纳尔的不一样
They're different from Molnar's.
为什么
Why?
一旦塔尔找到牧羊人 我们就这么问他
That's what we're going to ask the Shepherd once Tal finds him.
她在哪
Where is she?
慕尼黑
Munich.
她黑进了
She hacked
哈弗福德与牧羊人沟通的加密门户
the encrypted portal Haverford uses to communicate with the Shepherd,
追踪到一个安全节点
traced it to a secure node.
她从那里可以识别出 牧羊人的身份和位置
From there, she'll be able to find the Shepherd's identity and location.
本
Ben,
我得把这个箱子和轴承带去柏林
I need to take this case and those bearings to Berlin.
我才不管你要干什么
I don't give a shit what you need.
那你在乎什么 -忠诚
Then what do you care about? -Loyalty.
我很忠诚
I am loyal.
忠于我的使命 我的事业
To my mission. To my cause.
你♥他♥妈♥的背叛了我们
You fucking betrayed us.
没有你
There is no you.
没有我
There is no me.
只有站在门口的怪物 我要保护我的女儿不受他们伤害
There are only monsters at the door, and I will protect my daughter from them.
这才是最重要的 -团队很重要
That's all that matters. -The team matters.
诚实很重要
Honesty fucking matters.
你说得对 我开枪打了你
You're right. I shot you,
如果这是我的任务要求 我还会再开枪
and I'd do it again if that's what my mission calls for.
我会牺牲自己100次 如果这能阻止诺亚
I will sacrifice myself a hundred times over,
继续与同样的敌人 在同样的战争中作战
if that's what it takes to keep Noa from fighting the same enemy, in the same war.
终于
Finally.
说了点实话
Some honesty.
但这并不意味着我不在乎你 本
But it doesn't mean I don't care about you, Ben.
哈弗福德和牧羊人是我的任务
Haverford and the Shepherd are my mission.
轴承是我的目标
Those bearings, my objective.
我奉命杀掉任何妨碍我的人 但我们却走到了这步
I was ordered to kill anyone who got in my way. But here we are.
如果是你奉命杀我 我还能活到现在吗
If the situation was reversed, would I still be alive?
在另一种生活中
In another life...
我们不用作战
...we're not the ones fighting.
家里的爱人不会对我们陌生
We're not strangers to our loved ones back home.
在另一种生活中 有人认识我们
In another life, someone knows us...
我们能有希望 梦想 欲望
...our hopes, our dreams, our desires.
但是不行
But instead...
在这种生活中 我们都用同样的手段
...in this life, we share the same methods
但是服侍不同主人
but serve different masters.
在这种生活中
In this life...
这是我们唯一知道的工作
...this is the only work we know.
这是地球上我们唯一的归属
The only place on Earth we belong.
在这种生活中
In this life.
在这种生活中
In this life.
你说对了我的口音
You were right about the accent.
我住过很多地方 但我的第一个家在非洲
I've lived all over, but my first home was Africa.
我最初的爱好
And my first love...
是狩猎
...the hunt.
我叔叔经营一个狩猎保护区
My uncle runs a hunting reserve.
所以我的暑假会去那里 帮他对抗偷猎者
So I'd spend my summers down there helping him counter poachers
指导客户狩猎大型动物
and guiding clients on big game hunts.
非洲水牛
Cape Buffalo. Hmm.
尤其是成年雄性
Dugga boys...
它们很难对付
and they're mean, eh?
重量超过900千克
They weigh over 2,000 pounds,
以56千米每小时的速度狂奔
charge at speeds up to 35 miles per hour.
不过最难的是
You know, the toughest thing about them, though,
放盐之后的处理过程
is actually after you put them in the salt.
它们皮厚骨重
They've got very thick skin, you know, heavy bones.
不下点功夫根本剥不下皮来
So you have to work very hard to field dress a beast like that.
(碱液)
所以得动用碱液
So that's where the lye comes in.
它有助于分解软组织 脂肪 蛋白质
It'll help to break down the soft tissue, the fats, the proteins,
这样更容易去除骨头
which makes it easier to get rid of the bones.
而我很擅长这个
And I got very good at it.
我叔叔第一次让我帮他时
The first time my uncle let me help him...
我还是个孩子 什么都不知道
...I was a kid, you know? I knew fuck all.
我碰了它
I touched it.
我拿手碰的
I touched it with my bare hands.
他本可以阻止我的 但他没有
He could've stopped me, but he didn't.
他想让我经历那种痛苦
He wanted me to experience that pain.
你看 我叔叔就是这样的人
And that's the kind of man my uncle is, you see.
每件事都能给你上一课
Everything is a lesson.
现在该你上课了
And now this will be yours.
告诉我
Tell me.
哈立德网络怎么知道我们要来
How'd the Khalid Network knew
我不是哈立德网络的人
we were coming? -I am not Khalid Network.
继续说 -我是BND
Keep talking. - I'm BND.
德国联邦情报局
I-I work for German Intelligence.
什么
What? What?!
德国情报局
German Intelligence.
德国情报局
German Intelligence.
你居然是友军
You're a fucking friendly?
你是中情局的
You... You are... CIA.
该死
Fuck.
天哪 该死
Oh, fuck.
该死
Fuck.
坚持住
Hold on.
坚持住 兄弟
Hold on, brother. Hold on.
坚持住 我会治好你的
Hold on, okay? I'm gonna patch you up.
靠 醒醒
Fuck. Hey. Hey.
你的小队把我们围住了
Your team that boxed us in,
德国情报局知道我们要来吗
did the BND know we were coming?
我们不知道 -什么
What?
不是我们
That... wasn't... us.
那是谁
Who was it?
嘿 是谁
Hey, who was it?!
嘿
Hey!
该死
Fuck.
醒醒
Come on!
该死 醒醒
Fuck! Come on.
该死
Fuck.
(慕尼黑)
(门户开启)
好了
剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表