剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表
Great question.
给罗德西亚人半升艾尔啤酒 给海盗一杯拉格啤酒
A pint of ale for the Rhodesian and a lager for the pirate.
给我你的信♥用♥卡♥ 黑斯廷斯 保持伪装
Your credit card, Hastings.
是的 我们允许抽烟 你们两个看起来喜欢抽雪茄
Yes, we allow smoking.
行动开始了 你们会看到我 把镇静剂和利尿剂放进达纳维的酒里
Op is on.
一旦他去上厕所 你们就拦截 处理任何保安
Once he excuses himself to the restroom,
然后护送他出去 进入后面的巷子 塔尔在那里等着
to the back alleyway where Tal is waiting.
你们的入场很漂亮 现在真正的工作开始了
Your entry was good.
刚刚发生了什么?
What the fuck just happened?
你欠我50美元
You owe me 50 bucks.
好
Fine.
她给了一人一把
She's one for one.
主角到场了
Elvis is in the building.
达纳维和两名保镖 从后门进来的
Danawi and two security guards.
他们带着武器
They're carrying.
别激动 军士长
Easy, chief.
我没事
I'm good.
那个混♥蛋♥
That motherfucker...
马苏德 我的朋友 请坐
Massoud, my friend. Please.
钱
The money.
拜托 给我个面子
Please, for me. It will look more suspicious if we don't sit.
如果你不坐下会显得更可疑
需要更多信息 塔尔 -收到 正在努力
Need more on the table, Tal.
好多了 对吧? 你得听听这个DJ放的音乐
Better, right?
开始了 -我就喜欢她
She's my girl. - It's fucking on.
已经看了她15场演出 -我们行动吧
Seen, like, 15 of her shows.
我给你点杯喝的 亲爱的?
I'll get you something to drink. Honey?
再给我一杯蔓越莓伏特加 -蔓越莓?
Another, uh, vodka cranberry for me. - Cranberry? Mm-hmm.
没错 给这位…
Exactly. And, uh...
看我朋友想喝什么 -我什么都不喝
...whatever my friend wants. - Nothing for me.
这是开瓶包桌
It's bottle service.
你的朋友已经支付了所有费用 别浪费啊 宝贝
Your friend's already paid for everything.
我说了我什么都不要
I said I don't want anything.
给我朋友一杯气泡水
A sparkling water for my friend.
你知道我的下一站吗?
You have my next stop?
转账时你就会收到指示 好吗?
You get instructions with the transfer, okay?
所以我们的网络 在这些线路上保持匿名
So our networks stay anonymous in these lines.
把钱给我 我们就完事了
Give me my money and we're done.
你是说现在吗?
You mean... now?
现在
Now.
(交易正在进行)
谢谢
Thanks.
交易正在进行 我们得行动了
Exchange in process. We need to move.
去上酒了 准备拦截
Drinks inbound. Get ready for intercept.
完成了 感觉好点了吗?
All set.
你的酒 -谢谢
Your drinks. - Thank you.
给别人吧
Give it to someone else.
已经付过钱了
It's paid for.
你喝吧
You drink it.
这是你今晚第二次关心我喝什么了
That's the second time tonight
一次是偶然 两次是另一回事
Once is chance.
喝或不喝 我才无所谓
Take it, leave it. I don't give a fuck. I was being nice.
我只是对你友好 -那…
Well...
让我对你友好吧
let me be nice to you.
在这种地方整晚都站着?
On your feet all night in a place like this?
你比我更需要 喝吧
You need it more than me.
拜托 朋友 别烦她了 你太疑神疑鬼了
Come on, friend.
该死
Fuck. - How do you think
你觉得我怎么活了这么久 朋友?
I've stayed alive for so long, friend?
我去你那儿 -不
Coming to you. - No.
谢谢你的好意
Thank you for your kindness.
我期待收到丰厚的小费 宝贝
I'm expecting a huge tip, babe.
超丰厚
Huge.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
友方
Friendly.
(洗手间)
♪ Now you're getting on, aren't you? ♪
达纳维的保镖比我们想象的要多
Danawi's rolling deeper than we thought.
至少有四个
At least four.
其中一个在我们到达前就到位了 本刚暴露了
One was pre-staged before we arrived. He just made Ben.
拜托 别睡 坚持住
Come on, now. Stay up.
本 你听到了吗?你暴露了
Ben, do you read me? You're made.
坐下 我看着你呢
Get down.
好
Good.
情况报告?
Status report?
等我一下
Give me a fucking second.
达纳维准备移♥动♥
Danawi's preparing to move.
喝这个
Hey.
好
Good.
司机正朝里面走 应该是冲你去的
The driver is moving inside.
收到 我们走
Copy. Let's go.
还行动吗?
Is it still a go?
伊丽莎
Eliza.
情况汇报 -还行动
Sitrep.
继续行动
The op is still on.
你不用再隐藏身份 把达纳维的手♥机♥给我拿来
You go overt and bring me Danawi's phone.
保镖进来了
Guard inbound.
行动
Moving.
行动
Moving.
达纳维要离开了
Danawi's exiting.
你们现在全力出击 谁挡道都可以去除
You're my hammers now.
已让车瘫痪
Killing the car.
塔尔 他们朝你来了
Tal, they're coming to you.
靠 他们往左跑了
Fuck. They went left.
待着别动 达纳维离开小巷时 我们正好能堵到他
Hold here.
伊丽莎 切换为敏感现场搜查
switch to SSE. We need that phone
我们需要那部手♥机♥ 和下一个目标的情报
and any intel for the next target.
还要清理现场
And clean up the scene.
上尉?
LT?
你来吗 军士长?
Are you coming, chief?
跟着你
On you.
该死 你的狗去狩猎了
Your dogs are on the hunt.
塔尔 过来 我们需要清理现场
Tal, get over here. We need to clear the scene.
好样的
Good boys.
不能留活口 否则我们就会暴露
No survivors, or we're compromised.
靠
Fuck.
你去抓他 我去抓达纳维
You get him. I've got Danawi.
靠 我就剩三颗子弹了
Fuck. Three fucking rounds.
击毙一个
One down.
塔尔 我该去哪里?
Tal, where to?
给我信息
Walk me in.
收到 本 这就告诉你雷菲的位置
Copy you, Ben. Sending you Raife's location.
一百米后左转
In a hundred meters, turn left.
收到
Copy that. LT, what do you see?
上尉 你看到什么了?
正在装最后一具尸体 然后离开现场
Loading the last body, then leaving the scene.
雷菲 你的情况如何? 爱德华兹正去找你
Raife, what's your status?
塔尔 帮我接上监控录像
Tal, connect me to the CCTV feeds.
收到 就做
Copy. On it.
雷菲 情况如何?
Raife, status? Raife?
雷菲?
塔尔
Tal.
警♥察♥三分钟后到
Police are three minutes out.
尸体取回完成
Body retrieval complete.
但我们还是没拿到达纳维的手♥机♥
But we still don't have Danawi's phone.
收到 去找小伙子们
Copy. Go find the cowboys.
自己人
Blue, blue.
你还剩几发子弹? -三发
How many rounds you got left?
我还剩一发 我靠近时掩护我
One.
简单
Easy day.
我要动了
Moving.
动
Move.
去他妈的刹车
Fuck the brakes.
恭喜你们通过面试 拿上他的手♥机♥ 返回基地
剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表