剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表
Just my leg.
你的身份证?
Your ID Card?
欢迎回来 中士
Welcome back, Sergeant.
达纳维开着银色海拉克斯走了
Danawi is on the move in a silver Hi-Lux.
收到
Copy that.
好了 可以行动了 目标正在移♥动♥ 银色海拉克斯
Okay, we're good to go. Target's on the move. Silver Hilux.
泰坦三号♥看到目标了
Titan3 has eyes on target.
开着银色海拉克斯 向西北驶向坦帕主要补给路线
Headed northwest towards MSR Tampa in a silver Hilux, sir.
慢点 莫 别超过他们
Whoa, whoa. Slow down, Mo. Slow down. Don't overrun them.
收到
Roger that.
特洛伊 这是马可
Trojan, this is Mako. Target is turning left
目标左转驶上坦帕主要补给路线 正向北开 收到吗?
onto MSR Tampa heading north. How copy?
收到 就位了
Copy. In position.
很高兴你回来了 达兰
Good to have you back, Daran.
马可 这是特洛伊
Mako, this is Trojan.
注意 目标已进入不明区域
Be advised, target has entered an unknown compound.
密切观察 收到吗?
Maintaining eyes on. How copy?
我们的通讯信♥号♥♥快中断了
We're losing comms.
那个区域里可能有干♥扰♥器♥ 长官
Could be a jammer in that compound, sir.
让他们撤离
Get 'em out of there. - Let 'em work.
让他们行动吧
Too many locals. We aren't risking it.
本地居民太多 我们不能冒险 让他们撤离 指挥官
Too many locals. We aren't risking it.
这是C02
Go for Charlie Zero-Two.
是 马可
Yes, Mako.
没有 长官 我们可以等
No, sir. We are good to hold.
长官
Sir.
收到
Copy that.
返回基地 -“返回基地”?去他的
Return to base? Fuck that.
我们待在一个 装信♥号♥♥干♥扰♥器♥的武装区域中
We're sitting on a fucking armed compound with signal jammers.
无论达纳维跟谁会面 这都很有价值
Whoever Danawi's meeting in there is high value,
我不想把它留给伊♥拉♥克♥安♥全♥部♥队 A排需要这份情报
and I do not want to leave that to ISF. Alpha needs this fucking intel.
伊♥拉♥克♥安♥全♥部♥队也撤了 -该死
ISF just got pulled, too. - Fuck.
无人机会从天上监视达纳维
Drone's got Danawi from above.
他们为什么不动? -给他们点时间
Why aren't they moving?
等一下
Hold on.
马可 我们…
Mako, we're-- - You were right, Chief. Uh...
之前你说得对 军士长
达兰?
Daran?
最后通知 各位 用餐时间还剩十分钟
Mess hall closes in ten minutes.
重复 最后通知 食堂十分钟后关闭
I repeat, last call. Mess hall closes in ten minutes.
达兰 你从哪里打来的? 你在基地吗?
Daran, where are you calling from? Are you at base?
达兰 怎么了?你在哪里?
Daran, what's up? Where are you?
达兰?
Daran?
帮我照顾扎伊纳布和阿芙兰
Take Zaynab and Afran for me, hmm?
听我说
Listen to me. I want you to stay on the line with me, okay?
我要你和我保持通话 好吗?
我们要好好谈谈 你和我 就这样
We're gonna talk this through, you and I. That's it.
告诉他们…对不起
And tell them... [crying] I'm sorry.
告诉我你在哪里 达兰
Tell me where you are. Daran.
达兰
Daran?
怎么了 军士长?
What's up, Chief?
怎么了?
What is it?
基地他妈的有麻烦了
We got a fucking problem at base. - What?
什么? -莫 开车
Mo, drive.
怎么了? -快开车!快!
What is it? - Go. Drive!
(特洛伊)
我告诉过你他们会撤离
Told you they'd clear out.
这里是马可基地
This is Mako base.
等一下
Stand by.
特洛伊要跟你说话 长官
Trojan needs you, sir.
这是马可
Go for Mako.
指挥官 我们要监视达兰阿米里中士
Commander, we need eyes on Sergeant Daran Amiri, my ISF interpreter.
我在伊♥拉♥克♥安♥全♥部♥队的翻译 马上拘留他
(西食堂)
Detain him now.
他可能已被策反
He may be compromised.
兰德里
Landry.
长官
Sir.
爱德华兹军士长 刚跟达兰阿米里中士通过话
Chief Edwards just spoke with Sergeant Daran Amiri.
他可能在基地里 并已被策反
Thinks he may be on base and compromised.
我把这部手♥机♥给你 你继续跟军士长通话
I'm giving you this phone. You stay on with the chief.
收到
Copy.
(伊♥拉♥克♥安♥全♥部♥队 达兰阿米里)
这是兰德里 你需要什么 伙计?
Go for Landry. What do you need, guy?
也通知我们所有的岗哨
Alert all our sentry points, as well.
长官
Sir.
莫 直接冲卡
Mo, blow the fucking checkpoint.
帮我照顾扎伊纳布和阿芙兰
告诉他们…
对不起
I'm sorry.
达兰?
Daran.
达兰?
Daran.
孩子们呢?
Where are the kids?
我们还在找
We're still looking for them.
上面的字是什么意思?
What's it say?
“背弃哈里发的人 等于背弃了真♥主♥”
"He who abandons the caliphate abandons God."
照顾好自己 兄弟
Take care of yourself, brother.
有些战争会留下满口的苦味 对吧?
Some wars leave an aftertaste, right?
我们坐在桌边时不会去想那些事
And we don't think about that shit when we're sitting at the table,
因为我们要吞掉眼前的一切
'cause we're there to devour what's in front of us.
这个房♥间里的人…
The men in this room, fu...
靠 可真是请我们吃了大餐
但根结在于他们太快让我们离席
But the truth is, they pulled us from the table too soon.
在有更多邪恶要对抗时送我们回家
Sent us back home when there was more evil to fight.
我为我们回来解决问题 而感到十分骄傲
And I'm damn proud we came back to settle the score.
为我们的国家骄傲
Proud of our country.
为你们所有人骄傲
Proud of all of you.
但阿米里中士的内部袭击提醒了我们
But Sergeant Amiri's green on blue is a reminder.
不是每个人都很高兴我们回来
Not everybody is happy to have us back.
(考克斯 美国海军)
七个人因此而死
Seven lives are gone because of it.
所以我们要加强这里的安保
And, yes, we are gonna ramp up security here.
大门那边安排更多狗
More dogs at the main gate.
进一步限制梅瑟瑞营地的出入
More limited access here at Camp Metherell.
但我们不会做的是 改变我们目前在做的事
But what we're not gonna do is change what the fuck we're doing here.
这是“固有决心”行动
This is Operation Inherent Resolve.
六个月后我们会训练出 足够多的伊♥拉♥克♥安♥全♥部♥队士兵
And in six months' time,
来把这些ISIS混♥蛋♥彻底从地图上抹去
to wipe these ISIS motherfuckers completely off the map.
行吗? -行 长官!
Yeah? - Yes, sir.
所有人起立
Attention on deck.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
我知道达纳维和谁见面了
I know who Danawi was meeting with.
哈米德阿尔贾布里
Hamid Al-Jabouri.
在假肢中使用的炸♥药♥叫“底塔西特”
The explosives used in the prosthetic leg,
是达纳维卖♥♥给阿尔贾布里 用来制♥造♥炸♥弹♥的材料
It's a bomb-making material Danawi sold to Al-Jabouri.
等一下 贾布里在叙利亚
Hold on.
我的消息源说爆♥炸♥发生当天
My sources say Danawi
在达兰的村子里 看到达纳维和贾布里的人
这是ISIS的惯用手法
The fuckers
混♥蛋♥们让伊♥拉♥克♥人选 自己还是家人
give Iraqis a choice-- themselves
这次袭击是阿尔贾布里下的令 他又回到城里了
Al-Jabouri ordered this.
你的人弄到了这么确切的情报?
You guys got this close?
想象一下如果伊♥拉♥克♥ 有真正的情报机构 我们能做什么
Imagine what we'll do when Iraq has an actual intelligence service.
一旦情报得到证实 就可以行动了
verified, it's actionable.
军士长、你、科提斯、布泽 开始规划任务
Chief-- you, Cortese, Boozer-- start mission planning.
一批准 我们就去抓贾布里
We'll move on Al-Jabouri soon as we get that green light.
收到 -这才对
Copy that. - Fuck yeah.
干得好 莫 -好
Good job, Mo. - Yeah. All right.
你们可以留着
You keep that.
黑斯廷斯上尉 爱德华兹军士长 指挥官要见你们
Lieutenant Hastings, Chief Edwards.
收到
Copy that.
该开始了 -我们上
Go time. - Let's go.
进来
Enter.
长官 -长官
Sir. - Sir.
查理为什么要准备行动 上尉?
Why is Charlie prepping for an op, Lieutenant?
长官 有情报显示
Sir, we understand there's intel
哈米德阿尔贾布里回到了摩苏尔
剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表