剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表
Your money on a mistress or a young jihadi up there?
(巴罗斯酒店)
Either way, she's a problem.
不管怎样 她都是个麻烦
Either way, she's a problem.
这部分会越做越顺手 但如果你不想做…
This part'll get easier.
不 杰德先生让我做
No.
“杰德先生”
"Mr. Jed"?
你确定?
Yo. You sure?
不一定非要让杰德先生知道
"Mr. Jed" doesn't have to know.
转身
Turn around.
安静 敢出声我就杀了你
Stay quiet. If you make a sound, I will kill you.
明白吗?
Understood?
坐吧
Sit.
你逃不出去 相信我
You won't make it. Believe me.
我没有钱也没有毒品 没有任何价值
I don't have money or drugs, nothing of value.
坐下
Sit down.
我知道你是来见马苏德达纳维的
I know you're here to meet Massoud Danawi.
为什么?
Why?
你跟谁一伙的?
Who are you with?
真♥主♥党?
Hezbollah?
还有谁知道你要见他?
Who else knows you're meeting?
你杀了我父亲
You killed my father.
你就是他今天没来的原因
You are the reason why he didn't come today.
你父亲?
Your father?
别撒谎 达纳维没有孩子
Don't lie. Danawi doesn't have children.
慢点
Slowly.
慢点
Slowly.
把包拿下来
Take off your purse.
慢点 把包递给我
Slowly. Hand it to me.
你跟谁一伙的?
Who are you with?
你不是摩萨德 也不是伊朗人
You're not Mossad... not Iranian.
你知道你父亲是什么人吗?
Do you know who your father was?
嗯?
Huh?
他靠什么谋生?
...what he does for a living?
我父亲是个杀手 跟你一样
My father was a killer. Like you.
现在你是来杀我的
And now you're here to kill me.
是的
Yes.
还好吗?
We good?
还好
Yeah.
想聊聊吗?
You want to talk about it?
不想
No.
我们从来都不聊
We never do. - One more time.
再来一次
Okay. I pose as Danawi,
好 我假扮达纳维 从莫纳尔那里买♥♥东西
Okay. I pose as Danawi,
市场广场的阿若尼咖啡馆 将是会面地点
Arany Café in Market Square will be the location for the meet.
我们会监视所有入口
We'll have eyes on all entrances.
我负责南街 黑斯廷斯负责北街 伊丽莎负责西街
I've got the south street,
我负责屋顶守望
I'll provide overwatch.
我们的追踪定位系统和信♥号♥♥情报 显示教授又在家安静地过了一晚
Our TTL and SIGINT show it's just another quiet night
会面的那天我跟着他进去
Day of the meet, I'll walk him in.
确保他不会被第三方跟踪
Make sure he's not being followed by a third party.
我们会支援你的
We got your back. - Shit hits the fan,
万一真出事了 我会帮莫撤离的
I'm Mo's exit strategy.
我知道现在我们不了解全貌 却要派你进去
I realize I'm sending you in without the full picture.
但我们得知道莫纳尔在卖♥♥什么
如果这能阻止德黑兰的核发展
And if it keeps Tehran from nuclear capability,
冒这个险是值得的
it's worth the risk.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. - Hey.
我能进来吗?
Can I come in?
能
Yeah.
怎么了?
What is it?
你今天结束任务后
After your work today, Danawi's daughter's phone stayed in the hotel.
达纳维女儿的手♥机♥留在了酒店里
但后来我在监控录像上看到了她
But then I picked her up on CCTV...
在火车站
...at the train station.
如果你跟任何人提起你父亲
If you talk to anyone about your father...
如果你问起他 如果你说出他的名字
... if you ask about him, if you speak his name...
我就会回来
I'll return.
不只是为了杀你
Not just to kill you...
还要杀你妈妈
...to kill your mother...
杀你的爷爷奶奶、姥姥姥爷
...to kill your grandparents...
杀你全家
...to kill your whole family.
抹去你全家人的存在
Erase your whole family from existence...
而且我不会 有一秒的良心不安 明白吗?
...and I won't lose a second of sleep after. Understand?
我调了你的档案
I pulled your file.
如果里面的内容是真的
If what's in there is true,
我不怪你放过那个女孩
I don't blame you for letting that girl live.
别担心 我还没告诉任何人
Don't worry. I haven't told anyone yet.
好
Okay.
乌代 萨♥达♥姆♥的儿子
Uday, Saddam's son.
(乌代 萨♥达♥姆♥侯赛因的长子)
他强♥奸♥了…还杀了我的两个妹妹
He raped
我父亲提出质疑后 他也杀了我父亲
And when my father asked questions, he had him murdered as well.
没人想过要找…
Nobody thought to look for the...
14岁的儿子 他活下来了
14-year-old son who survived.
当美国人来搜查时 我已经长大了 可以和他们并肩作战
By the time the Americans came searching,
是我发现了那个懦夫藏在哪里
I'm the one who found where the coward was hiding.
所以美国士兵 让我对垂死的他开了三枪
So the American soldiers let me...
我一直留着这张牌
I keep this as a reminder
来提醒自己 有时为了保护必须杀人
that sometimes it's necessary to kill in order to protect.
但是这个女孩…
But this girl...
派你去的那个老头真冷血
It was cold-blooded of the old man to send you.
不 这行就很冷血
Oh, it's a cold-blooded business.
也许他派我去 是因为他知道我会做出正确的决定
Maybe he sent me
现在怎么着?
What happens now?
不怎么着
Nothing.
我对那女孩进行了全面检查 我觉得她不是威胁
I ran a full check on the girl.
你也不是
or that you are.
仅仅为此 我才没向伊丽莎汇报 懂吗?
Which is the only reason I didn't bring it to Eliza, yeah?
我喜欢你 莫
I like you, Mo.
你有着良善的灵魂
You have a good soul.
感觉我能信任你
I feel like I can trust you.
腰上的枪呢?
And the gun in the waistband?
那也是信任吗?
Is that trust as well?
晚安 莫
Good night, Mo.
你现在在哪儿?
So, where are you now?
大家都担心你 我也担心你
Everyone is worried about you. I'm worried about you.
没人需要担心我 宝贝
No one has to worry about me, babe.
如果兄弟们知道 我和雷菲在这里做什么
If the boys knew what Raife and I were doing over here, they'd be fired up.
他们会很激动的
Ben, they said you and Raife got kicked out.
本 他们说你和雷菲被开除了
Ben, they said you and Raife got kicked out.
你为什么不告诉我… -我回家后会告诉你一切
Why-- You haven't even told me...
我这份新工作还需要我多待一阵
I just need to stay a little longer on this new job.
多待一阵?
Longer? What is happening?
到底出什么事了? 你得告诉我你现在到底是什么情况
You have to tell me what's going on with you.
艾米… -我不明白
Amy... - I don't understand.
六个月前我们还在讨论要孩子的事
Six months ago we were talking about having kids.
现在我甚至不知道你什么时候回家
And now I don't even know when you're coming home or if you're okay.
或者你是否没事 -我没事
I'm okay.
所以我才打电♥话♥给你
That's why I'm calling. - You're okay?
你“没事”?
你知道吗?我不能再这样下去了
You know what? I can't do this anymore.
其他人都在家里 本
Everyone else is home, Ben.
你说“我不能再这样下去了” 是什么意思?
What's that mean? You can't do this anymore?
对不起
I'm sorry.
那是政♥府♥财产 军士长
That's government property, Chief.
对不起
Apologies.
我得了解下家那边的情况 -是啊
I just had to check in stateside. - Yeah.
我睡不着
Oh, I couldn't sleep.
听到了声音 没想到变成了偷听
Heard voices and somehow that turned into eavesdropping.
艾米爱德华兹
Amy Edwards.
第三任妻子
Wife number three.
南加州大学毕业 房♥地♥产♥经纪人 排球运动员
剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表