剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表
Let's get blowed up.
安全
All clear.
布伦南局长 请注意 我从伊♥拉♥克♥摩苏尔招募的已叛逃特工
"Director Brennan, please be advised of a mission conducted by rogue Operators that I had recruited
执行了一项任务
out of Mosul, Iraq.
他们是本爱德华兹 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥法鲁克
Ben Edwards, Mohammed Farooq...
朱尔斯兰德里和雷菲黑斯廷斯
...Jules Landry and Raife Hastings
他们造成了盟军的死亡
are responsible for the death
并将非法核技术 转交给我们的敌人伊朗
of allied forces and for turning over illegal nuclear technology to our enemy Iran.
这些人是叛徒
These men are traitors,
他们还握有 能让伊朗成为核大国的技术
and they still have the technology that could make Iran a nuclear power.
应将他们视作武装的危险分子
They should be considered armed and dangerous."
友军
Friendly.
你怎么了
What happened?
我没事 他在这里吗
I'm okay. Is he here?
不在
No.
他留下了这个
He left this behind.
他陷害了我们
He burned us.
去他的 对付这套说辞 我们也有一套
Aw, fuck that. It's our word against his.
我们有塔尔的证据 对吧
We have Tal's evidence. Right?
塔尔
Tal?
我没有证据
I don't have evidence.
我只有多个IP地址的加密信息
I have encrypted messages from multiple IP addresses.
这就是他使用门户的原因
It's why he used a portal.
除非我抓他个现行
Unless I catch him real time...
那照片呢
What about the photo?
哈弗福德 和伊朗核协议首席谈判代表的合影
A photo of Haverford with Iran's chief negotiator for the nuclear deal?
摩萨德会竭尽所能 但…
Mossad will do everything we can, but...
操
Fuck. Fuck!
我们一开始是他的傀儡 现在他妈的是他的替罪羊
We were his fucking puppets and now we're his fucking patsies.
你在想什么 军士长
What are you thinking, Chief?
游戏还没结束
We're still in the game.
剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表