剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表
(前情提要)
你想把他从海豹突击队中除名 -必须杀一儆百
You want to take his bird? - An example needs to be made.
看来我终究不需要这个
I guess I don't need this after all.
不 你留着
Nah. Wait.
我需要两名枪手 执行一项时间紧迫的任务
I need two shooters for a time-sensitive op.
你们知道我的目标
You know my target.
马苏德达纳维
Massoud Danawi.
达纳维引起我们注意 是因为阿尔特姆戈卢贝夫
Danawi came into our orbit via Artem Golubev.
阿尔特姆要求在这家俱乐部会面
Artem requested the meeting at this club.
我们在里面有内线
We have somebody inside.
内线会告诉你们去哪里做什么
They'll tell you where to go and what to do.
你从没说过这是联♥合♥行♥动♥
You never said this was a joint operation.
我说过我要对付伊朗
I said I work against Iran.
摩萨德参与进来也能想到
Mossad being here ain't a big leap.
有我的轴承
With my bearings,
伊朗能在不到一年内 获得足够的铀来造核弹
Iran has adequate uranium to build a bomb in less than a year.
作战方案如下
So here's the play.
我们把莫纳尔和他的轴承拿掉
We'll take Molnar and his bearings off the board.
然后我的线人把假轴承 放到原来的位置
Then my asset will deliver the fake bearings in their place.
一击即中
Jackpot. Jackpot.
火箭筒
RPG!
本 醒醒
Ben, wake up!
摩萨德认为牧羊人利用哈弗福德 来达到自己的目的
Mossad believes the Shepherd is using Haverford for his own agenda.
伊丽莎知道你被耍了 然后她死了
Eliza knew you were being played, and she's dead.
这不是巧合吧
That's not a fucking coincidence, is it?
如果你们想知道谁耍了我们 他在这里 牧羊人
If you want to know who played us, he's here-- the Shepherd.
我宁愿被装在棺材里运回家 也不想他妈像你现在一样
I'd rather come home in a fucking box than do what you're doing right now.
你的预言会实现的
And you will.
付款
Payment.
如果轴承是真的 你会得到钱款
If the bearings are authentic, you'll get your fee.
我的团队需要 一个“牧羊人”来承担罪责
My team needed a Shepherd to blame.
这保证交易仍会发生
And assured that the exchange would still happen.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
今天创造了历史 先生们
History has been made today, gentlemen.
(牧羊人还活着)
靠
Fucker.
你想怎么做
What do you want to do?
就算是小兵也能打败国王
Even a pawn can take down a king.
布伦南局长 这些人
"Director Brennan, these men are responsible
将非法核技术转交给我们的敌人伊朗
for turning over illegal nuclear technology to our enemy-- Iran."
我们一开始是他的傀儡 现在他妈的是他的替罪羊
We're his fucking puppets, now we're his fucking patsies.
你在想什么 军士长
What are you thinking, Chief?
游戏还没结束
We're still in the game.
(《蛙人海底战》)
(秘鲁 奇克拉约)
(巴格达)
(别侵犯我 愿你的旨意得到遵从)
(以杰克卡尔所著小说人物为蓝本)
终极名单:黑狼
第一季第七集
(兰利)
(日内瓦机场事件两个月后)
你的证词很有说服力 黑斯廷斯先生
It's compelling testimony, Mr. Hastings.
但目前
But the fact remains,
仍没有确凿证据来证实其中任何一点
there is no hard evidence to substantiate any of it.
这个人与一名伊朗高级官员 策划了这次行动
This man coordinated the operation with a high-level Iranian official.
这里有他们会面的照片
There are photos of the meeting.
听着 我们已经讨论过这些了
Look, we already went over all this.
这是我线人的兄弟
It was my asset's brother.
我只是想确保瓦希德没有做 任何会危及我们的事
I just wanted to make sure that Vahid wasn't doing anything that would compromise us.
你是唯一能接触到真轴承的人 杰德
You were the only one with access to the real bearings, Jed.
那些轴承在哪里
Those bearings. Where are they?
爱德华兹军士长若是无辜的 为什么带着核技术消失
If Chief Edwards is innocent, why disappear with nuclear technology?
为什么不自首呢
Why not turn himself in?
没错
Exactly.
杰德 拜托
Jed, please.
拜托 弗雷德 这是我在职的最后一天 你要让我出去抽
Come on, Fred. You're gonna kick me out on my last day for smoking? Come on.
黑斯廷斯先生 我们的调查还在进行中
Mr. Hastings, our investigation is still pending.
我们可能还有其他问题 但谢谢你的配合
We may have additional questions, but appreciate your cooperation.
至于你的朋友本爱德华兹 对他的指控成立
As for your friend Ben Edwards, charges hold.
如果他带着轴承投降
If he surrenders with the bearings,
我们可以试着理清这个乱局
we can try and make some sense of this mess.
你找错人了
You know, you're looking for the wrong person.
因为你要找的人就在那儿
Because your man is right fucking there.
(《曾有一只鹰》)
(大脚怪的鸡♥巴♥)
里斯
"Reecer,
我从没想过我会这样离开
I never thought I'd be leaving this way.
但当我坐在这里写这封信时
But as I sit here writing this,
看起来这是不可避免的
now it kind of seems like there was an inevitability to it,
我指所有的一切
to all of it.
战争 以及它对我们的影响
The war, what it did to us.
(德国 黑森林)
虽然我希望我有答案
While I wish I had the answers,
但有时没有答案 或没有真正重要的答案
sometimes there are none, or not ones that matter.
有时你所能做的就是扮演你的角色
Sometimes all you can do is play your part,
并尝试改变现状
and try and make a difference.
我试过了
I tried.
不过我还是不会改变的 里斯
Still, I wouldn't change it, Reecer.
你和兄弟们以前是 现在也是我的家人
You and the boys were-- are-- family.
至少我们还有这个 对吧
At least we have that, right?
不管官僚们想做什么
Regardless of what the bureaucrats want to do.
诱骗 操控
The bait and switches, the manipulation.
清单还能列很长 不是吗
The list goes on, doesn't it?
我一直在想
The thing I keep chewing on...
他们为什么觉得有必要掺和进来
is why they feel they need to stick their noses in it.
(纪念为国捐躯的)
(中♥央♥情报局成员)
为什么要干涉我们
Why meddle with us?
明明是他们创造了我们
You created us."
(美国中♥央♥情报局)
长官
Sir.
战争是人类本性的延伸
"War is a part of the human condition.
只有经历过战争才能理解它
And you can only understand it if you've lived it.
就这么简单
Plain and fucking simple.
但民选官员 说客
But the elected officials, the lobbyists,
高级军队领导 把我从海豹突击队赶走的中情局官员
the senior military leaders, those intel officers who took my bird,
他们发动战争 却不理解我们为什么要打仗
they run the wars, without understanding why we even fight them.
这就像
It's like a lion...
在动物园长大的狮子
...who grew up in the zoo...
他妈的以为自己还是丛林之王
...still thinking he's the king of the fucking jungle.
高级军官
That's the brass,
政♥府♥官僚
the bureaucrats,
他们被自己的知识惯性困住 甚至没有意识到
trapped by their own intellectual inertia not even realizing it.
你看那些官僚会获得晋升
You see, those same bureaucrats will reap promotions
靠我们兄弟的鲜血发家
and get rich on the blood of our brothers...
哪怕他们失败了
...despite their failures.
而我们丢了一把步♥枪♥就会受罚
We lose a rifle and get punished.
他们输了一场战争会得到晋升
They lose a war and get promoted.
不就是这样的吗
Ain't that how the saying goes?
我觉得说到底 我只是厌倦了 里斯
I think ultimately, I just got tired of it, Reecer.
总得有人追究他们的责任
Someone has to hold them accountable.
所以…我采取行动
So, I took action...
现在我要回家了
...and now I'm headed home.
“只有死人才能看到战争的结束”
'Only the dead have seen the end of war.'
哲学家看得再透彻不过了
That philosopher couldn't be more right.
战争不会消失
War ain't going away.
不了解战争 随便发动战争的领导
Nor are the leaders who don't understand it...
也不会消失
...who abuse it.
里斯 我们的兄弟情谊是靠血结成的
This brotherhood is bonded over blood, Reecer.
而非文书工作或政策
Not paperwork or policy.
所以我很高兴你还在一线 里斯
That's why I'm glad you're still in, Reecer.
(法兰克福)
你是真正的狮子
You're a true lion.
能照顾我们的兄弟
A lion who can look after our boys."
借过
Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me, excuse me.
兄弟情谊万岁
"Long live the Brotherhood.
本 -借过
Ben." -Coming through.
上尉 我们再来一轮
剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表