剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表
桥上有火箭筒手
RPG gunner on the bridge.
瞄准他了
On him.
停火!
Check fire. Check fire.
哨兵11 你有看到阿尔贾布里 或者桥上任何的ISIS活动吗?
Sentinel One-One, do you have Al-Jabouri?
没有 01 没看到敌方活动 完毕
Negative, Zero-One. Break.
保持警惕
Stay alert. ISF medics assessing.
伊♥拉♥克♥安♥全♥部♥队医生正在评估
转移伤员
Moving to CASEVAC.
莫! -怎么了?
Mo? - Yeah?
他怎么样?
How's he doing?
你还伤到别的地方吗?
Are you hit anywhere else?
快速反应部队到了
QRF inbound.
我在帮你 -军士长 这是06 你有什么发现?
Chief, this is Zero-Six. What do you got?
呼叫01 这是06
Zero-One. Zero-Six.
什么都看不见 你有什么发现?
I can't see fuck all.
紧急撤离!
Avalanche!
该死!
Oh, fuck.
军士长!
军士长 这是06 请回话 长官
Chief, Zero-Six.
呼叫C01 这是06…
Charlie Zero-One.
(前线作战基地入口)
(盟军训练场 摩苏尔城外10公里处)
(三个月后)
快把他们拖出这里!
Let's go! We got to get out there and get him out of here!
别停!
Open up! - ♪ across the sky ♪
快!起来!
Let's go! Open up!
停火!
Keep firing!
带他回家!
Bring him home!
停火!
Cease fire!
再来!
你们对这次训练满意吗?
Are you happy with that run?
不满意 长官
这是什么?
What is this?
轮胎 长官
Uh, the tire, sayidi.
不 这是受伤的战友
No, that's a wounded teammate.
这次训练最重要的部分是 把战友带到安全区
The most important part of this drill
ISIS会故意伤害伊♥拉♥克♥安♥全♥部♥队
ISIS wound ISF soldiers on purpose,
所以如果你们想放弃掩护 把兄弟带到安全区
so if you're going to break cover and get your brother to safety,
就要全力以赴
don't do it halfway.
我们做什么都要不遗余力
We do nothing halfway.
每次你与敌人战斗 每次你踏上战场
Every time you fight the enemy,
你不仅在为你的国家而战
you are not only fighting for your country,
还在为你身边的人而战
you are fighting for that man next to you.
我说清楚了吗?
Am I clear?
清楚 -我说清楚了吗?
Am I clear?
清楚 长官
很好 现在再来一次
Good. Now do it again.
这个长得像
That's a lot of hellfire coming from a fella
大脚怪的鸡♥巴♥的家伙 倒是很会骂人啊
who looks like bigfoot's dick.
我熟悉这个声音
I know that voice.
欢迎来到这个鬼地方 兄弟
Welcome to the suck, brother.
很高兴回来了
很高兴见到你 伙计 -想你了 兄弟
Ah, good to see you, man.
来得正是时候 -是吗?
Just in time. - Yeah?
胜过我血亲的兄弟怎么样了?
Hey, how's my blood brother?
过着理想生活 对吧?
Living the dream, eh?
T恤不错 有男士款吗?
That's a good shirt. Do they make it in men's?
当然 你想要一件吗?
Sure. Do you want one?
绝不!
No way.
很高兴见到你 欢迎回来 长官 -谢谢你 莫
Good to see you, sir, welcome back.
布泽! -各位
Booze. - Everyone...
长官 -这是詹姆斯里斯上尉
Sir.
他是个狙击手 指挥官 战争的学徒 也是朋友
He's a sniper, officer,
在接下来两周里
Over the next two weeks, Lieutenant Reece
里斯上尉和A排将负责转手训练
and Alpha Platoon will be running turnover ops, gradually
逐步接替我 爱德华兹军士长和C排的职责
taking over duties from me, Chief Edwards, and Charlie Platoon.
所以你们的教官人数会翻倍
So now you get twice as many of us,
但你们会得到同样水平的战术指导
but the same level of tactical instruction.
更高水平战术指导
The better level of tactical instruction.
你不必翻译这句 莫 他们会看出来的
You don't have to tell 'em that, Mo. They'll figure it out.
也愿你平安
Let's see what you guys are made of, all right?
给我展示下你们的厉害
Let's see what you guys are made of, all right?
我想看看这些家伙教了你们什么
I want to see what these boys have been teaching you.
我们开始吧 -开始了
Let's go. Let's get after it.
被咬了?被蛇还是蜘蛛?
Snake bite or spider bite?
都咬了 -靠!
Both. - Oh, fuck.
我就是这个意思
餐厅见 你也餐厅见
I'll see you back at chow.
莫 别吃我的甜点
I'll see you at chow. Mo, don't have my dessert.
达兰!等等!
Daran. Hold up.
军士长! -本哥哥!
Chief. - Amo Ben!
扎伊纳布小姐!
Ms. Zaynab.
看看这件巴萨球衣
Look at that Barca jersey.
你穿起来真好看 你一直在练球吗?
You look amazing in it. Have you been practicing?
他问你最近在踢足球吗?
He's saying have you been playing soccer lately?
很好 我听说你们在基地附近
Good.
你想不打声招呼就走吗?
What, you trying to leave without saying hi?
不 军士长 绝不会
Oh, no, Chief. Never.
我们只是在核查签证 -很好
We were just checking on our visas. - Good,
因为我给孩子们准备了临别礼物!
'cause I got some going-away presents for the kiddos.
本哥哥给你们带了礼物!
Amo Ben brought you gifts today!
我想我忘带了你们的礼物
I think I... I think I forgot the gifts.
等等
Oh, wait.
等等 你们看到这个了吗?
Wait. Wait.
在阿芙兰耳朵后面
It's behind Afran's ear.
藏在你耳朵后面 阿芙兰!
It's hidden behind your ears, Afran! - What is that?
这是什么?
我也会送你礼物 扎伊纳布
I got one for you, too, Zaynab.
只要我们能达成共识 梅西和C罗谁更强
As long as we settle who's better, Messi or Ronaldo.
梅西和C罗谁更强?
Who's better, Messi or Ronaldo?
我开玩笑 我们都知道梅西是史上最佳
I'm just kidding. We know Messi's the GOAT.
谢谢哥哥
Thank Amo. Then wait with your mother. I'll be there in a second.
你们和妈妈一起等我 我马上就来
谢谢你 本哥哥
Thank you, Amo Ben.
谢谢你 哥哥
Thank you, Amo.
你怎么样?
How you doing?
我还好 军士长
Yeah, I'm all right, Chief.
是吗? -撑得住
Yeah? - Hanging in.
我有个好消息
Well, I got some good news.
我联♥系♥了我一个 前三角洲特种部队的哥们
I reached out to this former Delta buddy of mine
帮助伊♥拉♥克♥安♥全♥部♥队士兵转移到美国
who helps relocate ISF
不 军士长 -要
Yes. Housing, jobs... - No, Chief. No, no.
住房♥工作都搞定 -不 军士长
Yes. Housing, jobs... - No, Chief. No, no.
这是我最起码能做的 -不 我是说我现在还不需要
It's the least I can do. - No, I mean,
我要回来服役
I'm coming back to serve.
不可以 -我要
No.
你唯一的战场只剩下 迪士尼乐园的队列了 我的朋友
Yes. - No.
对玛瓦和孩子们来说是的 但我还要在这里战斗
my friend. - For Marwa and the kids, yes.
谁让你重新入伍的? -我想回来 军士长
Who told you to reenlist?
我准备好了 我不需要… -达兰
Daran... - I don't need--
达兰 谁让你重新入伍的?
Daran, who told you to reenlist?
军士长 你已经帮我够多了 我很感激你
You've helped me enough, Chief.
玛瓦可以带孩子们去看米老鼠
Marwa can take the kids to see Mickey Mouse.
我爱米老鼠 -我也是
I love Mickey Mouse. - Me, too.
我想帮你找到阿尔贾布里
I want to help you find Al-Jabouri.
我至少能做这件事
It's the least I can do.
耐心点 军士长 我们的工作还没结束
Have patience, Chief.
在训练场上要有耐心 军士长
Have patience on the range, Chief.
体能训练时要有耐心 军士长!
Have patience in P.T., Chief.
你听到他说的了 军士长
You heard 'em, Chief.
你保重
Wow.
谢谢
Thank you.
你女朋友叫什么名字?别害羞
What's the name of the girl?
你必须说 -什么?我女朋友?
I'll never tell. - What?
我才不告诉你我女朋友的名字
I'm not telling you my girl's name.
大家都知道这是个糟糕的主意
Everybody knows that's a terrible idea.
剧集 | 终极名单:黑狼(2025) | 导航列表