剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表
Ooh. Nice catch.
我们之前见过面吗?
Have we... met before?
我们没见过面 我是维克斯阿利亚
We haven't met. I'm Vex'ahlia.
失礼了 您叫什么名字来着?
I'm so sorry, what was your name again?
德里亚 见到你们这些王国的守护者们
Delilah. What an absolute pleasure to meet
真是非常荣幸
the Protectors of the Realm.
这位是我丈夫西拉斯
My husband Sylas.
幸会
Charmed.
那些珠子真漂亮
Uh, those are beautiful beads.
我有一件一模一样的
I have a set just like it, you know.
珠子?我从来没见过你…
Beads? I've never once seen you... - Eh?
有趣的是 我们并不是白石城本地人
Interestingly enough, we're not originally from Whitestone.
你们当然不是
Of course you're not.
告诉我 你们听说过 我们是如何成为白石城领主的吗?
Tell me, have you heard how we became caretakers of Whitestone?
官方说法是这座城市 原本由德罗洛家族管理
The official story is that city was administered by the de Rolo family
直到他们死于一种罕见的疾病
until they succumbed to a rare disease.
但恐怕我得明说这其实是我们编造的故事 好维护他们的历史地位
But I'm afraid the truth is, we concocted that tale to protect their legacy.
可悲的现实是 德罗洛斯家族退位而去
The sad reality is that the de Rolos abdicated.
他们厌倦了统治 在他们的孩子们席卷了国库之后
They grew bored of ruling, and after their children raided the treasury,
他们任由人♥民♥自生自灭
they abandoned their people to rot.
骗子!
Liars!
谢谢您 尤利尔陛下 但是我觉得我们今晚得到此为止了
Thank you, Sovereign Uriel, but I think we will retire for the night.
一场精致的晚餐
It was a lovely dinner.
我们尤其喜欢在座的这几位 真是别具一格
We especially enjoyed the company. So refined.
恕我们失陪一下
Excuse us for a moment.
亲爱的珀西 关于情绪我们说过什么来着?
Percival, darling, what did we say about emotions?
你不明白
You don't understand.
那帮我们理解一下
Then help us understand.
布莱尔伍德夫妇 他们谋杀了我全家人
The Briarwoods... they murdered my entire family.
我搞定了我们来这里想要的东西
We got what we came for.
尤利尔比我预想的还要顺从
Uriel was more pliant than even I anticipated.
“低声的人”?
The Whispered One?
但是那小孩子可不在预料之中
But finding the boy was unexpected.
我们的情况已经改变
Our circumstances have changed.
打扰二位了 我是来开夜床的
Oh, uh, beg your pardon. Just turning down your bed.
忘了带枕边的薄荷糖
Forgot those little... pillow mints.
天啊 你们真是一对帅气的夫妻
Oh, gosh, you're a handsome couple.
我都快神魂颠倒了
Lost my train of thought.
马上就回来
Be right back.
珀西 你以前为什么没告诉过我们?
Percy, why didn't you tell us?
多年来我试图讲给很多人听 从来没有人相信我
I've tried to tell many over the years. No one's ever believed me.
等等 瓦克斯还在楼上! 如果他需要帮助怎么办?
Wait. Vax is up there. What if he needs help?
而且他还憋着泡屎呢!
Plus, he's got the squirts!
我去分散注意力 你们去接应 要悄悄地
Okay, I'll distract, you go... quietly.
女士们爵士们!
Ladies and lords,
请让我斯坎兰绍特豪为各位 献唱一曲餐后小曲
allow Scanlan Shorthalt to delight you with an after-dinner song I like to call
《拉动我的爱恋之珠》
"Pull My Beads of Love."
一、二、三、四
A-two, three, four!
拉我一把
Give me a tug!
此刻当你看着我这侏儒
♪ Now, I don't really know what you're thinkin' ♪
我真看不清你的内心
♪ When you're lookin' at a gnome like me ♪
但是我有个特殊的东西 可以给你一看
♪ Ow! But I can show you somethin' special, whoa! ♪
你好奇心这么重
You are a curious one.
而且你看起来很好吃
And you look delicious.
来吧 咱们来解决这场不快
Come now. Let's get this over with.
青嘎
Chenga...
瓦克斯
Vax.
我们必须行动!
We have to move.
我们把票弄丢了?
We lost the ticket?
去他妈的 格劳格呢?
Screw it. Grog!
过来吧 笨蛋!
Come here, fuckstick!
今晚你无路可逃 我的朋友
There's no way out tonight, my friend.
西拉斯!德里亚!
Whoa! - Sylas! Delilah!
亲爱的 你看到了吗?
Would you look at that, dear?
那个没有除掉的小东西都长这么大了
It's the pup who survived, all grown up.
滚蛋 婊♥子♥
Step off, bitch.
瓦克斯只能死在我的手上!
No one kills Vax but me!
我来帮你 瓦克斯
I've got you, Vax.
醒过来吧 求你了
Come on, come on, come on, please.
谢谢你 派克 击败他简直小菜一碟
Thanks, Pickle. Had him right where I wanted him.
我觉得未必吧
I think not.
糟糕!
Ah, crap!
埃芒王国的守护者就这么点儿本事?
These are Emon's "Protectors of the Realm"?
妈的 这可不好
Oh, shit. That ain't good.
我的刀好久没开荤了
My blade thirsts.
你还有把剑 真可爱啊
You got a sword. Oh, that's cute.
你刚才说什么了?
You were saying?
那个…我们不算糟糕 对吗?
So, we're not doing terrible, right?
不 糟糕极了
No, this is terrible.
他妈的拉我的珠子
♪ Pull on my motherfuckin' beads ♪
爱之珠
♪ Of love, of love ♪
他妈的拉我的珠子
♪ Pull on my motherfuckin' beads ♪
爱之珠
♪ Of love, of love ♪
派克 你最棒了
Ah. Oh, you the best, Pike.
我猜那个有点疼!
Ooh, I bet that hurt.
这个小家伙太烦人了
This little one is entirely too much trouble.
敲蛋时间!
Ball tag time!
你的神现在帮不上你了
Your gods can't help you now.
不!派克!
Oh, no, no, no! Pike!
怎么了?
What's going on?
去叫队长!
Go get the captain! - There they are. In the courtyard!
在那边! -戴斯蒙德!
Over there! -Desmond!
布莱尔伍德夫人 我照您吩咐的做了 您的东西…
Lady Briarwood, I did as you ordered. Your belongings are here...
我来驾车 谢谢!
I'll drive, thank you.
拦下他们!
Stop them!
有空来找我们 珀西瓦尔
Come visit us sometime, Percival.
欢迎你随时回家
You're always welcome back home.
不!我差点就干掉他们了!
No! I had them.
我差点就干掉他们了!
Had them!
可你们让他们逃走了!
And you let them slip away.
我…我没有…
I-I didn't...
圣光…
Everlight.
不要 求你了
No. No, please.
你
You.
开口说话
Start talking.
为什么布莱尔伍德家的人来这里? 他们要找什么东西?
Why were the Briarwoods here? What were they after?
他们跟你们一样收到了尤利尔国王的邀请
Uh, they were invited like you. By Sovereign Uriel.
西拉斯和德里亚从来没有踏出白石城半步
Sylas and Delilah have never left the confines of Whitestone before.
为什么来了这里?为什么是这个时候?
Why here? Why now?
回答我 现在!
Answer me... now.
这他妈是怎么了? -天啊 珀西!你在干什么?
What the actual fuck? -Holy shit, Percy. What are you doing?
求你了 我只是个仆人
Please. I'm-I'm only a servant.
他们什么都没告诉我
They-they don't tell me anything.
求你了 不要伤害我!
Please don't hurt me. Please don't hurt me!
珀西 住手!
Percy, stop.
你个傻瓜 你的小命就到此为止吧
You fool. Now your soul is forfeit.
站住别动!
Halt right there!
这是什么意思?
What is the meaning of this?
警卫队 逮捕机械之声!
Guards, arrest Vox Machina.
都别动!把手放在我们能看见的地方!
Nobody move! Hands where we can see 'em.
里面那群人爱死我了!我真是超级棒!
They loved me in there. Oh, I was on fire.
该死!
Fuck.
我知道现在你在想我
♪ Well, I know that you're thinkin' about me ♪
因为你的好奇心已经蠢蠢欲动
♪ Ow! Because your curiosity has been piqued ♪
我性感之躯只有一米
♪ I may be 42 inches of sexy ♪
但反手为云覆手为雨
♪ But I'm 69 feet of freak ♪
我要跟你没完没了
♪ I'm not gonna tell you to stop ♪
忙进忙出 感觉不错
♪ I'm feeling good going in, going out ♪
你要想听些时髦的东西
♪ You want to hear something pop ♪
就来拉我一把
♪ Well, give me a tug ♪
他妈的拉我的珠子
剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表