剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表
你的奸细红隼被我们看得明明白白
We know all about your spy, the Kestrel.
告诉我你们这伙人还藏在别的什么地方
Now, tell me where I can find the rest of you louts.
你这点能耐可真不怎么样
You're not very good at this.
如果你不把我放在眼里 那就领教一下公爵吧
If you won't take me seriously, meet the Duke.
朋友 他可跟我们家主人们一样认真
He's as serious as they come, mate.
我确实希望你我可以好好谈谈
I do hope you and I can engage in a stimulating conversation.
因为除了我之外 不会再有别人这么推心置腹了
Because you'll find the alternative to be most disagreeable.
耶楠的线人告诉我们阿奇在...
Yennen's sources tell us - Archie is, um... - Hmm. Ah...
格劳格!给我
Grog, give me that.
在这里被关着
Is being held here.
想要搭救阿奇的话 我先谈谈我的主意
Okay, so here's my idea how to bust Archie out.
我会跟当地的动物说话
I'll speak to the local animals.
他们会拿到狱卒的钥匙 然后释放我们的朋友!
They'll fetch the jailer's keys and free our friends.
别那么潦草 美少女!
Eh, not so fast, fair maiden.
这项任务要交给“革命者斯坎兰”
This is a job for Scanlan the Revolutionary.
我的主意是 用我找到的这些魔药潜入监狱
I infiltrate the prison with all these potions I found.
我还不知道它们有什么用
I don't know what they do yet,
但让我们假设它们会让我成为... 孤胆英雄
but let's assume they make me a... ...one-man army.
你真能扯淡
You think too much.
我们要做的就是 干掉所有人 然后离开
All we got to do is... kill everyone and leave.
那阿奇怎么办?
Uh, what about Archie?
管他是谁 我们全都干掉
Right. Yeah, we kill him, too.
这些都是馊主意 你们都应该觉得不好
Those were bad ideas and you should all feel bad.
我说不好 斯坎兰的孤胆英雄听起来有点意思
I don't know. Scanlan's solo mission sounds interesting.
他的失败也会惊为天人
His failure would be spectacular.
算了 计划不如变化快
Okay, no elaborate plans.
进去 再出来 就像一把精心抛出的匕♥首♥
Get in, get out. Strike like a well-thrown dagger.
我支持这个主意
I can get behind that.
如果我们要把阿奇从监狱里救出来
But if we're going to get Archie out of that prison,
我们需要弄清楚他究竟被关在哪里
we need to know exactly where they're holding him.
我可能有一些可以用得上的东西
I may have something that can assist.
我不会浪费你的时间 因为我只有一个问题
I shan't waste your time, as I have but the one question.
机械之声在哪里?
Where is Vox Machina?
什么是机械之声?
What's a Vox Machina?
韦德迈尔 你这是在干什么?
Vedmire, what the hell, mate?
如果我想让他死的话 我会派一个巨人来踩他的头
If I wanted him dead, I would've got a giant to stomp his head.
斯通费尔 搞定一个人需要时间
Breaking an individual takes time, Stonefell.
我才刚开始
I've only just begun.
这家伙醒过来时通知我一声
Send for me when this one wakes.
看到了
Got you.
东侧二楼
East wing. Second floor.
那是什么东西? - 这个?
Uh... what is that thing? - This?
只是条坏消息
Oh, nothing but bad news.
咱们这么办
Okay, this is how it's going down.
我们分成两队会更容易避免被俘
It'll be easier to avoid capture if we split into two teams.
前门一队 后门一队
Front door team and back door team.
我斯坎兰走后门有一手
You know Scandog's all about the back door.
但是我就是问一句 分散行动什么时候有用过?
But quick quesh: when has splitting the party ever worked?
自从你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴之后 - 好吧 公平的反驳
Uh, since shut the fuck up. -Mm-hmm, okay, fair counterpoint.
那边的!
Yoo-hoo. - Hmm?
你们好啊!
Mwah. - Oh, hello.
当我们去解救阿奇时 他的反抗军同事会在外面警戒
And Archie's rebels will keep a lookout while we get him out of there.
希望后门那帮人不会先到
Hope the back door team doesn't get there first.
差不多了
Almost.
该死!我差不多就...该死
Damn. I've almost got... Shit.
等等 我搞定了... 他妈的你在逗我吗?
Ah, wait, I've got it now... Fuck, shit, fuck. - Are you kidding me?
见鬼的门
Fucking doors.
维克斯?
Vex?
继续找
Keep moving.
我们不能抛下他们不管
We can't just leave them.
好吧
Fine.
恭喜你们!都因不良行为而获得减刑
Congrats. Everyone's getting out early for bad behavior.
我的手指头!
Ah! Oh, my fingers.
这不是一扇门 这是件邪恶的东西!
It's not a door. It's a thing of evil.
我要找个窗户
I'm going to find a window.
有人来了
Someone's coming.
你们在干什么?
What are you doing?
你们应该一直看住前门的
You're supposed to be watching the front door.
我们来是为了战斗
We came for a fight.
停下来!别动!
Halt! -Don't move!
嘿! - 过来!
[grunting]
这是你们的机会!
Well, here's your chance.
找到他们了!
We found them!
Get off.
冷静!你会害我们被抓的! - 我会把它踢倒!
Hold on. You'll get us caught, Scanlan. - I'm gonna kick it down.
不行!
G-G-Gah... - No. No.
斯坎兰飞脚!
Scanlan's foot ♪
我从窗户上掉下来了
I fell out of the window.
那么我们现在该怎么办?
So, what do we do now?
上楼
Upstairs.
谢天谢地
Thank the gods.
等等 这群人来干什么?
Wait, what's this crowd?
路上随便撞见的
Picked it up along the way.
你们怎么身上都是尿
Why are you covered in piss?
路上随便撞见的
Picked it up along the way.
阿奇!
Archie.
阿奇保德!
Archibald.
珀西?
Percy?
瓦克斯 把他弄出来
Vax, get him out of there.
好
Ah, right.
来吧
Okay, here we go.
你们都看见了吗? 我就说那后门是被诅咒了的
Did you see that? I'm telling you that back door was cursed.
妈的 这是下辈子吗?
Shit, is this the afterlife?
咱们还没死 朋友
We're not dead yet, friend.
好吧
All right.
我们一起离开这里
We're getting out of here together.
小姑娘 要我看的话
I'll give you this, girly.
你们至少会死在一起! - 不...
You'll at least die together.
放下你们的武器 回到你们的监室
Throw down your arms, return to your cells,
这样我也许会放你们一条生路
and maybe I'll let you live.
杀了那个侏儒
Kill the gnome.
不行 我这么帅不能死
No, no, no, I'm too handsome to die.
一个人处理这个场面该怎么做才对?
What's a guy got to do to get some action around here?
斯坎兰?
Scanlan?
别傻站着!抓住他!
Don't just stand there! Get him!
为了白石城!
For Whitestone!
为了白石城!
For Whitestone!
快走!带他离开这里
Go on. Get him out of here.
我来保护你 小矮个儿!
I've got you, little one.
不!
No!
酒?太好了!现在咱们谈谈正事儿!
Booze? Yeah! Now we're talking!
该收场了 咱们从哪个出口走?
Fun's over. Where's our exit?
这边不行 到处都是守卫
Not this way. There are guards everywhere.
珀西 放我走
Percy, let me go.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
就像过去一样
Just like the old days,
掩护你出去!
creating a diversion while you get away.
你们这群傻瓜!
You fucking dobbers!
嘿 格劳格 看看这个!
Hey, Grog, check this out.
闪电!
Lightning ♪
差点意思 斯坎兰
Ha, not quite there, Scanlan.
让我试试
Let me try.
你们两个去关上门!
You two, seal the doors.
斯通费尔
Stonefell.
斯通费尔队长
说到做到 你们的出口到了
As promised. Your exit.
真是侠肝义胆
How chivalrous.
等等 珀西在哪里?
Wait. Wh-Where's Percy?
珀西 等等!
Percy, wait!
我们会找到他的
We'll get him.
你们几个人守住这条走廊 弟弟 咱俩快去!
The rest of you, hold this hallway. Hurry, brother!
剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表