剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表
你想要你妹妹回来
You want your sister back.
我也想要我弟弟回来
And I want my brother.
但是如果我们想解救他们
But if we're to have a chance of saving them,
你得先救了我们
you have to save us first.
对 斯坎兰 你能不能把我们举到最上面?
Right. Scanlan, can you get us - to the ceiling?
什么?怎么举? 你们这帮混♥蛋♥肚皮油太厚了
What? How? You fuckers are too heavy!
等等 有了
Wait, that's it.
厚拨片
Heavy.
控制墙的机构
Ah, the mechanism that controls the walls...
那边! -太好了 珀西!
There! -Oh! Heck yes, Percy!
搞定了!
Got it! - Pike!
开关是互联的
The switches are interconnected.
似乎还有第三个要同时拉动
There appears to be a third to pull simultaneously.
我们得利用三角形找到位置
Yes, exactly. We need to triangulate its location.
外墙上看不到开关
There's no visible controls on the outer walls.
下水口
The drain.
塞子!
The stopper!
在酸液里? 你一定是疯了才会…
In the acid? You have to be insane to go in...
我去!
I'm going in!
格劳格 等一下!
Grog, wait!
我来治疗你!
I'll heal you!
No!
准备好了?
Ready?
来吧!
Now!
很高兴看到你清醒 珀西瓦尔
Good to have you back, Percival.
我已经帮过你了 你不觉得我已经为自己赢得了自♥由♥?
Since I helped out, don't you think I earned my freedom?
算你走运 你为自己又赢得了一个小时的生命
If you're lucky, you've earned another hour of life.
好了
There you go.
格劳格 你还好吗?
You okay, Grog?
我不知道
I don't know.
我弟弟还在吗?
Is... is Captain Winky still there?
几样东西还都当啷着呢
Uh, still hangin' low, buddies.
那就没事儿了 咱们继续!
Ooh, then I'm good. Let's go!
忘了我的短裤
Oop, forgot my drawers.
这条路通向哪里?
Where does this lead?
吉古拉特
The ziggurat.
卡珊德拉
Cassandra.
仪式需要血祭
The ritual requires a blood sacrifice.
现在我们选择多多
Now we're spoiled for choice.
Chirp.
剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表