剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表
“巨龙才会败北”
in the gorge where the twin rivers meet."
看见没?可爱 但是…
See? Cute, but...
没用
Useless.
虽然龙的解剖学是许多学者的话题
While dragon anatomy is a topic for many a scholar,
任何靠近龙足够接近的人似乎都…
anyone close enough to find out seems to get themselves
完蛋了
snapped up.
很抱歉我帮不上更多的忙 但是你花的钱算是物有所值
Sorry I couldn't be more helpful, but you get what you pay for.
吉尔莫尔 这些都非常有帮助 甚至包括这些废话
Gilmore, this is all very helpful. Even the bullshit.
如果我们能活着回来就请你吃饭
If we survive this... ...I owe you dinner.
你欠我的不止这个 我帅气的混血精灵
You owe me more than that, my handsome half-elf.
你们两个够了 前戏完事儿了
All right, you two, foreplay's over.
我们应该去找朋友们了
We should probably go find our friends.
我们要干什么来着?
So, um, what were we supposed to be doing, again?
我不知道 找到芬斯或者什么的
I don't know, searching for Fince or something.
天啊 这太无聊了
God, this is boring.
等等 你猜猜那个吓人的小葡萄干 可能去哪里?
Hold up. You know where that creepy little taint-raisin would be?
妓院!没错
The brothel. Oh, yeah.
有必要的话 我们可以在那里调查几个小时
Yeah, we can investigate there for hours if we need to.
但是如果我们不按照维克斯说的去做 她会不会有点生气?
Yeah, but, won't Vex be kind of pissed if we ain't doing what she said to?
我才他妈的不关心她怎么想
I don't give a wet fart what she thinks.
显然我是这次行动的主角
Clearly, I'm the brains of this operation.
真的?因为她跟我说过你用下半身思考的
Really? 'Cause she told me you have "dick for brains,"
这似乎不太可能
which doesn't seem possible.
你知道吗 去他妈的维克斯和她的绣花头!
You know what, screw Vex and her stupid feather head.
我就是要去妓院
I'm going to the brothel.
就是那个丑鬼
It's that thin-lipped crypt keeper.
来吧!
Come on.
嘿 你在上面能看见他吗?
Hey, can you see him from up there?
去那边 过马路
That way. Across the street.
他偷偷地进了那个漂亮的庄园
He's sneaking up to that fancy manor.
妈的!
Oh! The fuck... Fuck... - Hmm?
好吧
Okay.
那个家伙肯定不是去干什么好事
That skanky goat groper is up to no good.
你盯着那个房♥子 我去找他们几个
You keep an eye on that house, I'll go get the others.
好 你能给我带个三明治吗?
Right. Can you pick me up a sandwich on the way back?
什么?一个三明治…不! 笨蛋 我不是去取外卖♥♥的
What? A sandw... No. I'm not going on a food run, dummy.
求你了
Please?
你想要什么?
what do you want?
太好吃了!
So good.
锁头够结实
Sturdy lock.
没什么问题是一首神奇的歌♥曲无法解决的
Nothing a little magical song can't handle.
打开你的后门吧 宝贝
♪ Open your back door, baby ♪
松开你的机关 我会让你见识我的…
♪ Loosen your hinges, I'll show you my key ♪
该死!一般都是可以的
Damn. That usually works.
我加热金属 熔化掉锁怎么样?
What if I heat the metal and melt the lock?
凯丽丝 这是什么把戏? 这是进口丝绸!
What the hell, Keyleth? This is imported silk.
锁看起来并不神奇 我没感觉到任何东西
The lock doesn't seem to be magical. I'm not sensing anything.
你们什么都搞不定吗? 这只是一扇该死的门
Can you people do nothing right? It's just a damn door.
需要的只是一点技巧
All it takes is a little finesse.
业余选手们
Amateurs.
那是我的牙签
That was my toothpick.
哇 这个地方真花哨
Wow. This place is fancy.
显然这是克雷格的住处 而且他的艺术品味真可怕
Apparently Krieg lives here. And has dreadful taste in art.
妈的 我敢打赌芬斯是来暗♥杀♥他的!
Oh, shit. I bet Fince is here to assassinate his ass.
你觉得是这样?
Oh, you think?
你们三个去二楼
Why don't you three head to the second floor?
斯坎兰和格劳格去搜查阁楼 我和瓦克斯搜查这里
Scanlan and Grog, search the attic. - Vax and I will start here.
要不我们都去检查地窖
Or maybe we all just go check the cellar.
被我们当场抓住了 混♥蛋♥!
We caught you blue-handed, chicken humper!
放下你的刀
Drop your blade.
什么?不 你们不明白
What? No, no, you don't understand.
我什么都没偷
I'm not stealing anything.
你当然不是来偷东西的
Of course you're not. And that sword
那把剑也不是要杀克雷格将军的凶器吧?
isn't to murder General Krieg with, either, right?
派克 我觉得是!
Pike, I think it is.
你们必须听我说
You must listen to me.
这些文件是证据
These documents are evidence.
克雷格将军计划…
General Krieg is planning to...
克雷格!
Krieg
身手不错啊 你怎么能在盔甲里保持那么安静?
Nice bloody technique. How do you stay so quiet in that armor?
不
Oh, no.
他就是那个人 勾结…
He's the one, in league with the...
当然是我
Of course it was me.
我同意雇你们是因为
I championed you because you're a bunch of witless oafs
你们是群连话都说不明白的笨蛋
who no one gives two shites about.
到目前为止你们很幸运
You've been lucky so far,
但你们不知道自己趟的是什么浑水
but you have no idea what you have gotten yourself into.
我去干掉他
I've got him.
技巧对吧?
Finesse, huh?
克雷格!
Krieg!
他跑了!
He's gone.
斯坎兰 你眼力不赖
Quite the keen observation, Scanlan.
这里肯定有隐藏的出口或暗门
There must be a hidden exit or trap door.
大家分头找机关
Fan out. Look for some kind of fulcrum.
等等 什么他妈的器官?
Wait, a fuck room?
我听到的也差不多
I mean, that's what I heard.
杠杆 按钮 干脆…
A lever, a button. Just...
格劳格 你就站着别碰任何东西
stand over there, Grog, and don't touch anything.
伙计们 这个房♥间的一切都有魔力
You guys, everything in this room is magical.
我们从哪里开始?
Where do we even start?
我的…
Oh, my.
真是美臀…
Oh, how booty-ful.
这家伙对龙还真上心
This guy really has a thing for dragons.
格劳格 盯着看可不太文明
Grog, it's rude to stare.
格劳格!你真恶心
Grog, you're being gross.
凯丽丝 你找到了!是一扇门!
Oh! Keyleth, you found it! It's a portal!
真不赖啊
Nice work. Brilliant, really.
没什么
Oh. It was nothing.
她随手扔了本书 确实没什么
She threw a book at a head. It was nothing.
我的胳膊 斯坎兰 看啊!
My arms. Scanlan, lookit!
它们摸进去了 真神奇
They're in the booty. That is so cool.
听着 如果我们要对抗克雷格 我们必须团结协作 明白吗?
Listen, if we're gonna fight Krieg, we have to do this as a team, all right?
全力协作 形同一人
Organized. As one.
拜托 我们才不会有什么协作 看看我们几个 我们是机械之声
Please, we... We don't do organized. Look at us. We're Vox Machina.
我们就是把事情弄乱的
We fuck shit up.
我们能不能至少试试?
Can we at least try?
我们能不能至少赶快出发?
Can we at least go, already?
你打头 大块头
Lead the way, big man.
伙计们 祝你们好运
You know what, guys, uh, good luck.
我会在这里警戒…
I'm just gonna keep a lookout from here.
真冷 这是什么地方?
So cold. What is this place?
我猜是山里的高处
High in the mountains, I'd say.
无论我们这是在哪里 离埃芒都很远
Wherever we are, we're far from Emon.
不会吧!
No way.
黄金!
Gold. Gold!
对于议事会成员来说这似乎太多了
Seems excessive for a council member.
对任何人来说似乎都太多了
Seems excessive for anyone.
- Yeah!
魔术卷轴、珠宝、药水 这是个巨魔的阳♥具♥吗?
Magic scrolls, jewels, potions. Is this a troll dick?
想想我能买♥♥多少啤酒啊
Think of all the ale I could buy.
伙计 够咱们喝醉好几个星期了
Buddy, we could be drunk for weeks.
几天就好!
Days, even!
尤利尔可以省下他那几个小钱
You know what, Uriel can keep his paltry payment.
我们有钱了!
We're rich!
等等!
Wait. Wait, wait, wait!
这些黄金不是天上随便掉下来的
This gold didn't fall out of the fucking sky.
这是个宝库
This is a horde!
我们在龙穴里
We're in the dragon's lair!
那些很漂亮 但看着也不祥
Those are pretty. But also... ominous.
入侵者
Intruders.
我没干什么 我动什么了吗?
剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表