剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表
很快…
Soon.
行星连珠即将发生
The celestial alignment is almost complete.
现在开始…
It begins.
Dwes kalu, varen Thar Amphala.
等等
Wait.
斯坎兰?
Uh... Scanlan?
我们应该专注于这本书
We should focus on this book.
这是某种操蛋的邪恶日记
I-It's some kind of fucked-up evil diary.
这些符号♥显示的是 特定时间和日期的星空
These symbols show the sky at a specific time and date.
看这个
Look at this.
我觉得这是吉古拉特
I think it's a ziggurat.
那不是魔法书 而是一本使用说明书
It wasn't a spell book. It was an instruction manual.
图纸、符号♥都跟那名字有关
The drawings, the symbols... It all had to do with that name.
但是…叫什么来着?低声的人
Uh, the wha... what was it? The-the Whispered One.
“低声的人”?
The Whispered One?
你听说过这个名字吗?
You've heard that name?
就一次 是圣光的一位长老说的
Once. Uh, from an elder of the Everlight.
他们说他是某种不死生物
They said he's some sort of undead creature
他的灵魂寻求重返我们位面的力量
whose soul seeks the power to return to our plane.
书和地图我都弄懂了 但是星图是什么意思?
I get the book, the maps, but what's with the star chart?
是冬至
It's the solstice,
位面之间的屏障在这个时候最薄弱
when the barrier between the planes is the thinnest.
对了 位面 那是什么意思?
Oh, sure, sure, the planes. Yeah, yeah. What does that mean?
如果这个叫低声的人的家伙想要穿越 现在正是时候
If this Whispered One wants to cross over, now is the time to do it.
布莱尔伍德夫妇一定是在试着帮助他
And the Briarwoods must be trying to help him.
我不在乎他们在干什么
I don't give a shit what they're doing.
我只想让我弟弟回来
I just want my brother back.
低声的人即将降临
The Whispered One is coming.
他一回来 你我就会永远在一起了
Once he returns, you and I will be together forever.
让任何企图阻止我们的人 在我们的作品前粉身碎骨吧
Let any who would stop us shatter against what we have built.
瓦克斯…
Vax.
好吧 我来对付瓦克斯 小菜一碟
Okay, I'll take Vax. - Piece of cake.
格劳格 我要他活着回来
Grog, I want him alive.
那我去对付卡珊德拉
Oh. Uh, then I got Cassandra.
不行 她要交给我发落
No, she will answer to me.
我永远都找不到乐子
Oh... I never get to play.
伙计们 我们还需要一个人去对付西拉斯
Buddies, we still need somebody to handle Sylas.
有什么建议吗?
Any suggestions?
我没主意 要不然派里普利去?
Um... I don't know, maybe Ripley?
不管她出什么事都无所谓
Doesn't really matter what happens to her.
我说的是你
I was talking about you.
好主意
Goody.
我们行动起来
Let's move.
别犯傻了 珀西 我们赢不了这场战斗
Don't be a fool, Percy. This fight cannot be won.
跟我走吧
Come with me.
我们的想法一样 对吗?
Our minds, together?
你不能走
You're not leaving.
恐怕你高估了我的战斗意志
I'm afraid you overestimate my willingness in this endeavor.
珀西 他们会听到的
Percy, they'll hear.
对 来啊 朝我开枪吧
Yes, go ahead. Shoot me.
来日方长
Until next time.
我跟你没完
We are not finished.
不行 我做不到 -去做吧
No. -...do it. No, can't...
太吵了 -我才不管!
Too loud. - Don't care.
让她走
Letting her go.
你需要保存你的实力
You need to keep your strength up.
卡珊德拉 -妈妈 我在
Cassandra. - Yes, Mother?
西拉斯!
Sylas!
我们有血债要清算
We have debts to settle.
这几头猪不甘受死
These swine refuse to die.
我还以为我们要偷偷摸摸地接近他们 但是既然这样了就上吧
I kind of assumed we were gonna sneak up on them, but okay.
瓦克斯 不要
Vax, please.
求你了 弟弟
Come on, brother.
听着 你们投降还来得及
All right, look. You might as well surrender.
你们寡不敌众 而且无处可逃
You're outnumbered, and there's nowhere to run.
谁说要逃跑了?
Who's running?
格劳格!
Grog!
去吧 珀西!
Go, Percy!
瓦克斯 是我啊
Vax, it's me.
我可没指望过这样的见面礼
Not the welcome I hoped for.
你真的要这样做吗?
You sure you want to do this, brother?
因为我们都心知肚明 你打不赢我
'Cause we both know you used to lie about letting me win.
这一刻我已经等了很久
I've waited so long for this.
你得先过了我这一关
You'll have to go through me.
我去缠住西拉斯
I'll hold Sylas!
小杂草就这么点能耐?
More of your little weeds?
小孩子的把戏
Child's play.
我的刀要尝尝新的血了
Fresh blood for my blade.
不行!
Oh, hell no!
凯丽丝!
Keyleth!
不行 不要消退!现在不行!
No, no, no, no, no. Don't fade. Not now!
跑调了?真见鬼
Ugh, out of tune? Ah, fuck it.
这里是白石城吉古拉特 你们准备好摇滚了吗?
Whitestone Ziggurat! Are you ready to rock?!
什么… 这到底是怎么回事?
What? What the...? What in the heck is going on?
什么?
What?
你为什么那么了解我?
Why do you know me so well?
赶快清醒过来 你个混♥蛋♥! 是我啊!
Snap out of it, you fuck. - It's me!
我知道
I know.
求求你了 跟我说句话你还是你
Please tell me you're still in there.
不行
No.
可以
Yes.
你永远都阻止不了他们 珀西
You'll never stop them, Percy!
你怎么能护着他们?
How can you defend them?!
想知道? 布莱尔伍德夫妇比你给了我更多的爱
How? The Briarwoods have shown me more love than you ever did.
他们是我们的灭门仇人! -他们对我视同己出
They murdered our family! -They are my family.
你抛下我等死的时候 他们收留了我!
They took me in when you left me to die!
你抛弃了我 但低声的人不会
You abandoned me, but the Whispered One won't.
我们是他的血脉 他的回归将开启一个新的时代
We are his blood, and his return will herald a new age!
来吧 得快跑 见鬼
[muffled screams] - [rumbling]
该死!
Damn it!
好好看我出手
Keep your eyes on me.
斯坎兰!
Scanlan.
懦夫
Coward.
唱不出来了? 我想大家都巴不得你这样
Cat got your tongue? I think we all prefer you this way.
别碰我的侏儒!
Get away from my gnome!
我现在听不到你胡说八道 可能还是件好事
Probably a good thing I can't hear you right now.
就此了结吧
End this.
所以 你要杀掉你的亲妹妹?
So, you're going to kill your own sister?
我不想 但我…
I... I don't want to, but I...
不!
No...
西拉斯
Sylas.
西拉斯 等等…
Sylas, wait.
求求你
Please.
我没时间看你发慈悲
I've no time for your weakness.
我们还有工作要做
There is work to be done.
当然
Of course.
凯丽丝 别发呆了!
Keyleth, do something!
我不能 -求你了!
I can't. - Please!
太阳之树?你怎么了?
Sun Tree? What happened to you?
你太虚弱了
So weak.
根
Roots.
太阳之树?
Sun Tree?
我是空气阿沙丽部族的凯丽丝
I'm Keyleth, of the Air Ashari.
我知道你在这里 而且我真的需要你的帮助
I know you're there. And holy shit do I need your help.
凯丽丝!
Keyleth!
求你了
Please.
帮助我成为光
Help me be the light.
弟弟 别逼我这么做
Please don't make me do this, brother.
他妈的!瓦克斯 是你在打我?
Fuck! - Vex, is that y...
你能不能别打我了?
Would you stop hitting me?!
再也不要这样对我了
剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表