剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表
Don't ever do that to me again.
我刚才都要动手杀掉你了
I was ready to kill you just now.
你这句话 我的脸肯定是信了
My face believes you.
轮到我了
My turn.
如果我不唱歌♥ 该死的音乐力量就不起作用
♪ ...powers don't work, and I can't sing. ♪
派克!谢天谢地 终于过去了
Oh. Oh, Pike! Oh, thank God that's over.
亲爱的 这个交给我吧
I'll take care of this, darling.
我们又见面了
We meet again.
你我重赛一场怎么样?
How's about you and me go for a rematch?
笨蛋 你还没输够吗?
Not tired of losing to me, oaf?
也许是时候 把所有的肌肉和愤怒都用在别处了
Perhaps it's time we point all that muscle and fury elsewhere.
不 我知道你在耍什么花招
No. I know what you're doing.
不要试图勾引我
Don't try and seduce me.
我不是想…
What? I'm not trying to...
你都看不见我
You can't even see me.
如果我自己都不知道往哪里砍 那你也不知道!
If I don't know where I'm swinging, then neither will you.
这招真灵!
Whoo! It worked!
强人锁男!
Real men hug.
放开我!
Get off me.
来吧 凯丽丝 收拾他!
Okay, Keyleth. Hit him!
你现在就是他们的光 赶走他们身上的黑暗吧
You're their light now. Keep them out of darkness.
西拉斯!不!
Sylas! No!
格劳格 我不想打着你
Grog, I don't want to hit you.
我挺得住
I can take it.
但是… -动手吧!
But... - Just do it!
不!
No!
那家伙该我来杀的
That kill was mine.
拉住你了
Got you.
德里亚!
Delilah!
她要逃跑
She's running away!
不 她在做更糟糕的事情
No, she's doing something much worse.
西拉斯 为了我们 我搅乱了这个世界
Sylas, I broke the world for us.
你要我做的事情我都做了
I did everything you asked.
我占有了白石城 挖掘了这个地方
I took Whitestone. I unearthed this place.
现在把西拉斯还给我吧
Now bring my Sylas back.
兑现我们的交易
Honor our bargain!
来吧 大家靠近一些
Here, gather close.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thanks, love.
开门
Open the door!
我现在就要进去
I need to get in there now!
放轻松些 她无路可逃
Take it easy. She ain't going nowhere.
你能看见什么?
What can you see? - Uh...
我说了你们也不会信的
You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
我们必须打开这扇门
We got to unlock this door.
我猜没人有钥匙吧?
I don't suppose anyone has a key?
最后一次
One last time.
Uthed Bras lo kalu-foth...
vassa uth dran Entropis.
Cuthos uth odentro
- va drakanos teel.
Huwesh wuva-des
shok lo grath!
我们得快点 -我来劈开它吧!
Vax, come on. We got to hurry it up now. - This ain't working. - Just let me hit it.
快 必须再快点 -里面在发生什么?
Hurry, hurry! Must go faster. - Must go faster. - What's happening in there?
闭嘴 让我工作
Shut up and let me work.
要是你不能帮忙的话就屏住呼吸
Hold your breath if you can't do anything else.
你能做到的 我们就在你身后
You can do this. We're right behind you.
还有整个世界都处于危险之中 所以尽量别搞砸了
Plus, the whole world is at stake, so try not to fuck up.
你一直知道我爱听什么 小唠叨
You always know what I need to hear, stubby.
躲开!
Move aside!
Nethvra-katash...
德里亚 住手!
Delilah, stop!
别松懈 把你的子弹都打出去
Don't let up. Give her everything you've got!
见证我把他释放到这个世界的时刻吧!
Bear witness as I unleash him unto this world!
Nethrak-uktu-kavesh!
完了 我们没法阻止她了
Shit. We're not gonna stop her!
你们…为了你们从我手里夺走的一切 我会让你们受尽折磨!
You. I'll see you suffer for what you have taken from me.
不!
No!
凯丽丝!
Keyleth!
对 展示您自己吧
Yes, reveal yourself!
不
No. No.
你承诺过
You promised.
不可能只有这么一点!
This can't be all there is!
你为什么要那么做?
Why did you do that?
派克 来帮帮我!
Pike, help me!
她还活着 但只剩一口气了
She's still alive but barely.
我得快点 要不然…
I need to do this quickly before...
不好 凯丽丝…
Oh, no. Keyleth.
不要 求求你了 派克!
No. No, no. Please, no. Pike?
派克消失了 维克斯 看着我
Pike's gone. Vex, look at me.
姐姐 她消失了
Sister, she's gone,
如果我们不赶快做点什么的话 凯丽丝也要离我们而去了
and Keyleth will be, too, if we don't do something fast.
Chirp.
剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表