剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表
他确实把事情搞复杂了
Ah, he's certainly complicated things.
有个办法能让我们的情况简单一点儿
There's a way to make our situation simpler.
你和我从更糟的地方逃出来过
You and I have escaped from worse.
辛岗
Syngorn. Huh.
守卫可能会抓住这群人 但抓不住你和我
Guards might catch the group, but not you and me.
对 - 我们可以的
True. -We could.
那我们为什么不走呢?
Then why aren't we?
What?
有人在吗?
Is someone there?
拜托了
Come on.
圣光?
Everlight?
圣光
Everlight.
您在吗?请您...
Are you there? Please?
拜托了
Ah, come on.
对不起 派克 你睡觉总说梦话吗?
Oop. Sorry, Pikey. You always talk in your sleep?
我在冥想 无论如何就是尝试一下
Uh, I... I was meditating. Trying to, anyway.
真希望我们有吃的
Mm. God, I wish we had some grub.
这里总得有点东西吧
Got to be something here.
没有
No.
这粉末是什么?草药和香料?
Ooh, what's this powder? Herbs and spices?
我祖先的骨灰
The ashes of my ancestors.
好吧!
Right.
你用这个来跟你的女神交谈吗?
Oh, hey, do you use this to talk to your goddess?
喂?这东西开着吗?
Hello? This thing on?
我是不是找错人了?
Am I talking in the wrong end?
派克?
Pike?
在那个咒语击中我之后
After that spell hit me, the...
圣光 她好像就听不见我了
the Everlight, i-it's like she can't hear me anymore.
要是别人听不见我 我就喊得更大声一些
Well, I mean, when people can't hear me, I just shout louder.
要不然你试试?
you try that?
我不知道 格劳格 我再也不知道了
I don't know, Grog. I don't know anymore.
你觉得她生你的气了吗?
Oh. Well, do you think she's mad at you?
也许你应该说句对不起
I mean, maybe... maybe you should just say sorry.
嘿 你看见什么了吗?
Hey. Did you see something?
嘿!什么...
Hmm? Hey. W-What the...?
加雷特队长...
Captain Jarett!
那么...这里只有我和你了
So... Just you and me in here.
尤利尔很生气 对吧?
Uriel was mad, huh?
我们没有毁掉他的整个晚餐 只是甜点而已
We didn't ruin his entire dinner. Just dessert.
我以前不知道你的过去
Didn't know about your past.
但我猜咱俩都不是 会分享那些事情的人 对吧?
But I guess none of us ever share that kind of stuff, huh?
我可能再也见不到我的家人了
I may never see my family again.
什么?
What?
啊 是我的成年挑战
Yeah. My Aramenté.
在我完成它好证明自己的能力之前 我不能回家
I don't get to go home until I complete it and prove myself worthy.
这可能不会发生了 所以...
Which might not happen, so...
我不知道这一点
I didn't know that.
我只是想说 我知道你以为自己是孤单的
I'm just saying, I know you think you're alone.
以为我们不知道你正在经历什么
That we don't know what you're going through.
但...你不一定非要自己承担
But you don't have to be.
我很感激 凯丽丝
I appreciate that, Keyleth,
真的 而且我很认真地说
truly. And for the record,
我觉得你真的很厉害
I think you're damn worthy.
但你的挣扎和我的挣扎之间有天壤之别
But there's a world of difference between your struggle and mine.
无论你成功还是失败
Whether you succeed or fail,
你的家人还活着
your family is still alive.
队长!院子里有东西
Captain, something in the courtyard.
现在就出去!
Outside, now.
中尉 跟我走 快
Lieutenant, with me. Quickly.
警卫都去哪里了?
Where have the guards gone?
扇形展开
Fan out.
嘿 有什么大惊小怪的 小伙子? 这里没什么
Hey, what's the fuss, boy? Nothing's out here.
该死!
Damn.
听起来情况不妙 我们最好去警告其他人
That doesn't sound good. We better warn the others.
锁上了 我不想破坏你的神社
It's locked. I don't want to wreck your shrine.
格劳格 做你格劳格该做的事情
Grog, do your Grog thing.
你说得对!
You got it.
大家都出来!有幽灵来了!
Everybody up! Creepy shit incoming.
发生了什么? - 警卫在哪里?
What's happening? - Where have the guards gone?
你们做了什么?
What did you do?
别看我 我只做了个面包卷
D-Don't look at me. All I did was make a hoagie.
我手下五个人死了
Five of my men are dead.
如果不是你们杀的 会是谁干的?
If you didn't kill them, who did?
我猜是它们
Chancing a guess it was them.
斯坎兰!
Scanlan!
他们想要这本书!
They want the book.
凯丽丝 头顶上!
Keyleth, heads up!
斯坎兰!
Scanlan!
妈的! - 我来收拾他
Damn it. - I got him.
撤退!
Fall back!
真难受
Aw, that sucked.
我们得找个办法对付他们
We need a way to fight them.
你们不用再赤手空拳的了
No use in you being unarmed anymore.
弩?
A trigger? Ew.
我现在真的可以用我的鲁特琴了
I could really use my lute about now.
我记得你说那不是武器 - 多明显是要骗你
I thought you said it wasn't a weapon. -Obvious lie.
不是所有的鲁特琴都是武器
Not that any of these will do fuck all.
凯丽丝!
Keyleth!
我为什么打不中你?
Why can't I hit you?
坚持住 老兄!
Hang on, buddy!
你们这些骇人的狗东西!
You creepy fuck!
妈的什么都看不见
Can't see shit.
光!
Oh! The light!
对 赶快再多点亮几把!
Yeah, be a great time to make some more.
我做不到
I can't.
派克?
Pike?
我说了我做不到!
I said I can't!
凯丽丝 是时候证明你自己了
Keyleth, it's time. Prove yourself.
就是现在!
Now!
那些邪恶的东西从哪里来的?
Where did those foul things come from?
我们告诉过你了!是布莱尔伍德夫妇干的!
We told you. The Briarwoods.
毫无疑问 他们会派更多的鬼过来 我们不能留在这里
And they'll no doubt send more. We can't stay.
别让我们跟你也动手
Don't make us fight you, too.
你们要去阻止那些 杀了我兄弟的家伙吗?
You intend to stop those that did this to my men?
我们向你承诺
You have my word.
那去吧
Then go.
让他们下地狱
Give them hell.
还要祝我好运来解释这一切
And wish me luck trying to explain all this.
不辞而别?
No goodbye?
我要去白石城
I'm going to Whitestone.
我们也是
And so are we.
如果我们击败西拉斯 他施在尤利尔身上的咒语就会解除
If we beat Sylas, his charm on Uriel will fade.
而且我们可以洗刷罪名
And we can clear our names.
说老实话 有这张脸 我在监狱里肯定挺不过一天
Honestly, I wouldn't last a day in prison with this face.
看看我啊 小鲜肉一枚
Look at me, I'm a snack.
我们都在你身边 但是...
We're all with you, but...
不要再藏着什么秘密了好吗?
no more secrets, all right?
我明白 谢谢你
Understood. Thank you.
你们所有人
All of you.
小坠儿!好朋友
Trinket. Hi, buddy.
我明白 宝贝
Oh, I know, darling.
但是你留在城♥堡♥主楼这里会更安全
But you'll be safer here at the keep.
我们很快就会回来的
We'll be back soon.
我跟你们说过这本书不简单的
Told you guys this book was a big deal,
可就是没人听得进去
not that anyone ever listens to me.
现在你要什么?
Eh, what do you want now?
用那玩意儿瞄准的时候小心一点
Careful where you aim that thing.
看我说的对吧?小鲜肉
Huh. See what I mean? A snack.
很好 朝白石城出发
Very well. To Whitestone.
得弄点补给品 对吧?
We should probably get some supplies, huh?
我可以赶快去吉尔莫尔那里一趟 - 不带上我还价可不行
剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表