剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表
Off the cart!
不
No.
斯坎兰 - 他掉下去了
Scanlan. -He didn't make it.
上升 神奇的斯坎兰 上升
♪ Rise, mighty Scanlan Rise! ♪
我死也得按照老天爷计划好的死法才行
Yeah, when I die, it'll be the way the gods intended--
被生气的皮条客勒死
choked to death by a disgruntled pimp.
小心求仁得仁
Careful what you wish for.
我们什么都没有了
We lost everything.
至少我们还有圣水...
Well, I mean, at least we still have our holy water-er-er-er...
完美
Perfect.
她又得手了
She got what she wanted. Again.
你带了什么消息给我们吗?
Well, do you have an update for us?
夫人 白石城页岩的提炼 正在按部就班地进行
My Lady, the refinement of the Whitestone shale is on track
会按您的要求准备就绪
and will be ready at your request.
很好
Excellent.
虽然我们要按照计划行事 但是提取物必须纯净
We have a schedule to keep, but the residuum needs to be pure.
不要忘了这一点 安德斯教授
Do not forget that, Professor Anders.
我明白 夫人
Understood, My Lady.
仪式要用到的一切器物都必须在...
Everything for the ritual must be in place before the...
爵士和夫人 您们邀请的晚餐客人到了
Lord and Lady, the dinner guests you requested.
好极了
Ah, splendid.
欢迎各位朋友!
Welcome, friends.
先用晚餐 然后你们得换上更正式的服装
Supper first, then you'll need to change - into more formal attire. - Oh? Oh.
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
不好意思 我们这是中了什么奖吗?
Excuse me, did we win a prize?
对啊 小家伙
Yes, little one.
你们被选中 来参加一场非常特别的活动
You've been chosen for a very special event.
这一天走了不少路了 咱们在这里扎营吧
That's far enough for today. Let's make camp.
这火有点太大了
Oops! Little too much.
我的天哪!对不起!
Oh, my gosh. Oh, sorry! Sorry, sorry, sorry!
没关系 别担心
You're fine. You're fine. No worries.
对啊 没啥好担心的
Yeah, no worries.
你们两个早晚会搅合到一起的
You'll probably get your shit together eventually.
Huh, see here. Ah.
咱们看看这小家伙能干点儿啥
Okay, let's see what this baby can do.
你这里面有个小孩儿?
You got a baby in that thing?
什么?没有 格劳格...
What? N-No. Grog,
这是我在布瑞姆赛德的老窝里捡的
it's the scroll I picked up from Brimscythe's cave.
只是得弄清楚怎么用
Just got to figure out how to make it work.
好吧
Okay.
"Nevosh, nevonn, klu, mehon."
它把你变得小巧可爱!我喜欢!
It made you handsomer! Oh, I like it!
我更喜欢了!
I like that even more!
好吧 我现在半困惑半激动了
Now I'm confused and aroused.
把手拿开 什么...
Hands off. What the...?
我他妈怎么看起来这么漂亮?
How the fuck... do I look this good?
这片森林让我有点想起了家
This forest reminds me of home a little.
你家一定很好
Your home must be nice.
既漂亮又宽敞
It's beautiful. And big.
而且有很多阿沙丽人 我本来是要成为他们的首领的
And filled with Ashari I'm supposed to lead someday.
维克斯说的对 也许我永远都没法弄明白自己的事情
Vex is right. Maybe I'll never get my shit together.
别听我姐姐瞎说
Don't listen to my sister.
我不了解你的族人或者礼仪 也不了解你觉得自己在逃避的东西
I don't know your people or rituals or what you think you're running from.
但是我了解你 我知道你在乎别人
But I know you. I know you care about others.
而这会让你成为一个伟大的领袖
That's what makes a great leader.
丽丽 我看好你
Kiki, I believe in you.
谢谢你 朋友
Thanks... friend.
您好 我能为您做点什么?
Yes? How may I be of service?
我...
I...
我需要圣光 但是...
I need the Everlight, but...
你还好吧 我的孩子?
Are you all right, my child?
我猜...
I guess...
情况是
Well, the thing is...
我帮朋友们对抗黑暗法师时
I was helping my friends battle a-a dark mage,
她破解了我的圣符
and she cracked my holy symbol,
然后我就没办法呼唤圣光 也没法治疗或者施别的法术了
and I haven't been able to connect or-or heal or do anything,
而且现在我觉得自己被诅咒了!
and now I think I'm cursed.
我知道自己听上去很疯狂
I know. I sound crazy.
你说有个诅咒?
A curse, you say?
请帮助我
Help me. Please?
孩子 不管你身上发生过什么 圣光都会像往常一样接纳你
Whatever has happened to you, child, the Everlight accepts you as you are.
她是个神圣的侏儒
♪ She was a holy, holy gnome ♪
天啊!
Oh, God.
聊聊你杀死过的最奇怪的生物怎么样?
How about, what's the strangest creature you've ever killed?
那个容易
Oh, that's easy.
我会回来再找到你的!
I will return, and I will find you!
老生常谈
Uh-huh. Heard that before.
对啊!伙计 这个不错
Yeah. Oh, man, good one.
那次真疯狂!
Yeah, that's pretty crazy.
我想我最奇怪的击杀是...
I think maybe the strangest kill I've ever had would be...
不!天啊!
Oh, no, no, no. Oh, no, no, no, no.
小声点!睡过去就好了
Shh! Shh! Shh, quiet. Quiet. Go to sleep.
黑色幽默
Pretty dark.
我这个很精彩
Okay, this one was awesome.
你...
Oh, you...
你这个最棒
Oh! - That was the best.
就是
Yeah.
原创性满分
Points for originality.
我也有一个
Okay, I've got one.
毫无疑问 那是我交手过的最可怕的怪物
Hands down, the worst monster I've ever faced.
有什么了不起的?
So what?
你的口气听起来还挺平静
Yeah, sounds pretty normal for you.
哪里 我还没讲到精彩的地方
No, no, no, I-I haven't gotten to the good part.
真棒!
Ah! Yes! Yes! Yeah! - Huh? Yes!
他妈的什么玩意儿! - 不!
Oh, what the fuck?! - Oh, no!
什么?那一炮我是打完了的
What? I still finished.
以你的风格肯定是打完了! - 拜托!
[groaning]
天啊 我都开始恶心了 - 一贯如此
I'm gonna be sick. - I'm very consistent.
你呢 珀西?
How about you, Percy?
你碰到过的最可怕的怪物是什么?
What's the worst monster you've ever faced?
它们就在白石城 而且我们很快就会碰上
They're in Whitestone. And we'll all be facing them soon.
冷场王
Buzzkill.
我一直在想我们逃离辛岗的时候
I keep thinking about when we left Syngorn.
是吗?那个破地方
Hmm. Yeah? Screw that place.
还有爸爸
And Father.
整个事情几乎毁了咱们两个
Whole thing nearly broke us.
几乎
Nearly.
但是没有
But it didn't.
因为我们一起挺过来了
Because we stuck together.
我们没有让自己被花哨的东西分心
We didn't let ourselves get distracted by pretty things.
弟弟你要小心 花是带刺的
Careful, brother. Those vines have thorns.
你这是瞎猜 小笨蛋
You're imagining things, Stubby.
没有人能把你和我分开
No one will ever come between us.
你要明白
You know, sometimes courage is
有时候 抓住机会迎难而上是勇气
knowing there could be trouble and taking the chance anyway.
也是傻气
So is stupidity.
快到家了
Almost home.
我从没想到还会再见到它
I never thought I'd see it again.
白石城是什么样子的 珀西?
What's Whitestone like, Percy?
我们会碰上什么?
Yes, what should we expect?
这里很漂亮
It's beautiful.
草木茂盛
Lush.
蒙太阳之树庇佑
Orchards always in bloom,
长年物产丰盛
thanks to the Sun Tree.
人们传说它是一千年前由黎明之父种下的
They say it was planted by the Dawnfather a thousand years ago.
它甚至被刻在了我们的家族徽章之上
It's even engraved here on our family crest.
是德罗洛家族与这座城市关系的象征
A symbol of the De Rolos' ties to the city.
至少曾经如此
At least it used to be.
我们会帮你把它夺回来
We're going to help you get it back.
整个白石城
All of it.
我们到了
We're here.
珀西
剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表