剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表
光与怜悯 净化灵魂
Light and mercy, cleanse the soul.
光与怜悯 净化灵魂
Light and mercy, cleanse the soul.
光与怜悯 净化灵魂
Light and mercy, cleanse the soul.
光与怜悯 净化灵魂
Light and mercy, cleanse the soul.
圣光 我需要您的指引
Everlight... Everlight... I need your guidance.
您在哪里?
Where are you?
No!
不!
No!
仍有黑暗存在
The darkness lingers still.
我们过几个小时之后再试一次 到时候你的力量会有所恢复
We'll try this again in a few hours, when you've regained your strength.
不 我要现在就再试一次
No. I'll try again now.
太危险了 派克特里克福特
It's too dangerous, Pike Trickfoot.
不要慌不择路
Do not indulge madness out of desperation.
这间大堂汇聚的能量 比一个人可以引导的要多
This chamber is a conduit for more energy than any one person can channel.
尤其是与圣光的联结出现问题的人
Especially one for whom the connection to the Everlight is... questionable.
即使您不肯帮我 我也要自己再试
If you won't aid me, then I'll do it alone.
留我自己在这里吧
Leave me.
再来一次
Once more.
卡丝!你不要死!
Cass! Stay with me.
我终于了却了一桩心愿 这心愿比你能想象的还要久远
I've wanted to do that for longer than you can imagine.
凯丽丝!快!
Keyleth, hurry!
瓦克斯!我需要流浪者苔藓、闪银粉 还有那个外面写着“土”的小包
Vax I need Wanderer's Moss, Flicksilver and, uh... the bag that says "dirt."
咒语起效之前要按住伤口
Need pressure on the wound before the spell can hold.
得争分夺秒啊
Tick-tock, tick-tock.
来吧
Okay.
你一定做得到
You can do this.
看着德罗洛家的后代垂死挣扎 真是开心
Oh, the joy in watching a de Rolo child meet a painful end.
干杯
Cheers.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的!
You son of a bitch!
大家都是狗♥娘♥养♥的 德罗洛
We're all sons of bitches, de Rolo.
特别是你 真是个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You in particular, from that bitch who bore you.
我戳到你痛处了?
Did I poke a sore spot?
你没有像我一样领教过你的父母
You didn't know your parents like I did.
他们抓住一切机会让我这样的聪明人
They took every opportunity to keep an intellect like mine nose-down
在泥土中挣扎
in the dirt, tutoring their...
辅♥导♥他们粗劣的后代
misbegotten spawn.
跟你们德罗洛家族不一样 布莱尔伍德夫妇赋予我重任
Unlike you de Rolos, the Briarwoods see me for a greater purpose.
对于我的努力 他们给了我很多回报
And for my efforts, they have given me a great many rewards.
起来吧 古代勇士们 来款待一下我们的客人们!
Rise, armor of old and greet our guests.
不
No.
轮到我了
My turn.
该死!
Damn.
嘿!小心点!
Oi! Heads up!
这是我的复仇
This revenge is mine.
你死了就不算你的了 咱俩一起吧
Not if you're dead. We're in this shit together.
教教你们不要向老子的朋友们射箭!
This will teach you not to shoot my friends!
射死那个婊♥子♥!
Pin the bitch down!
Shite!
你还真有两下子!
You're unbelievable.
我知道 有点烦人对吗?
I know. It's annoying, isn't it?
我知道有点言之过早 但是你开私教课程吗?
I realize it's a long shot, but... any chance for a private lesson?
你看 现在就能教你
Not that long of a shot, really.
如果你们两个没死在下面 我们这边需要帮帮忙!
Uh, if you're not dead down there, we could use some help!
你 还有你 去对付那个白色头发的!
You and you, on the white-haired one.
好吧 我去干掉哪一个?
Right, um, which one can I kill?
随便 哪个都行
Literally anyone.
来吧 助我一臂之力
Aw, come on, come on. Work for me.
拜托了
Okay, come on. Come on.
一定要起作用
Please work.
卡珊德拉?
Cassandra?
卡珊德拉 你能听见我说话吗?
Cassandra, can you hear me?
不!
No... No.
对不起 我不是想… 我叫凯丽丝
Sorry, sorry, I didn't mean to-- I'm, I'm Keyleth, I'm...
我算是珀西的朋友吧 还有…
sort of friends with Percy, and, um,
算了 你还活着!在这里等一下!
uh, forget it-- you're alive! Just wait here!
连条划痕都没有?
Not even a scratch?
一!三!十一!
That's one! That's three! That's 11!
全部招式!
All the letters!
尽管我讨厌当你的老师
As much as I loathed having to teach you,
我会津津有味地看着你被活活剥皮
I'll relish watching you skinned alive.
接缝的地方!
The slats!
遇到麻烦了 格劳格? 看起来你搞不定了
Having trouble there, Grog? Because it looks like you're having trouble.
那你还光站着不帮忙
Don't you do nothin'.
别生气 大块头
Don't get mad, big guy.
轮不到你教训我 小个子!
Don't tell me what to do, smaller guy!
我非常讨厌你的脸
I hate your face so much.
还有你 你看起来就像是找死的人
And you. You look like you need killing.
你要怎么替我杀掉你的朋友?
How would you like to kill your friends for me? For me...
悉听尊便
At your command.
他不会的
He wouldn't.
干掉机械之声
Kill Vox Machina.
格劳格 你这是…
Uh, Grog, what are you--
德里亚?
Delilah?
No!
派克!你能听见我们说话吗?
Pike! Can you hear us?
你必须停下来
You must stop!
我不能走
I can't go.
我不会走
I won't go.
No!
直到找出答案!
Not without... an answer!
不!求您了!圣光!
No! Please! Everlight!
您听见我的话了
You heard me?
谢谢您
Thank you.
我一直在苦苦地寻找您
I-I was trying so hard to find you.
圣光?真的是您吗?
Everlight? Is that really you?
说吧 孩子 你是谁?
Speak, child. Who are you?
我迷失了
I'm... lost.
我试着不辜负您的标准
I-I tried to live up to your standards.
成为您的信仰的追随者 但我失败了
To-to be a steward of your faith. But I... I failed.
我需要为自己找回您的光亮
I need to find my way back to your light.
谎言不会引领你重回正路
Lies will not lead you back.
我没有说谎 我…
I'm... I-I'm not lying, I...
如果我知道这会有多有趣
If I'd known how much fun this was going to be...
我早就会控制这个大傻个儿 让他把你立刻大卸八块
...I'd have possessed this lummox and made him rip you apart right away.
放清醒 格劳格! 我们是你的朋友 你记得吗?我们喜欢…
Please, Grog! We're your friends, remember? We love--
离他远点 他中邪的时候没有办法讲道理
Stay out of his range. There's no reasoning with him while he's charmed.
他没中邪时也不讲道理
Or, you know, ever.
我们得缴了他的械
We have to disarm him.
你走上盘 我走下盘
You go high, I'll go low.
好
Yes.
现在别停下来 你这大傻个儿
Don't stop now, you giant half-wit.
我不想这么对你的 但是…
Didn't want to have to do this to you, but...
见什么鬼?为什么只追我?
The fuck? Why is he only after me?!
天啊!
Oh, gods!
再快点!赶快把他们都杀了!
Faster! Kill them faster!
我们无法阻止格劳格 所以让我们不要把时间浪费在他身上
We can't stop Grog, so let's stop wasting our time on him.
够了
Enough of this.
维克斯?
Vex?
如果那个笨蛋不能完成我的任务
If the dumb one can't complete my task,
我还有更多别的招数
there are many more resources at my disposal.
听好了 德罗洛
Pay attention, de Rolo.
我要你清楚你是怎么死的 还有是谁动的手
I want you to know how you died. And who did it to you.
就是你这帮朋友们
Your friends.
小家伙 这次你跑不了了!
No escape this time, welp.
我欠你一声道歉 教授
I owe you an apology, Professor.
你说得对 德罗洛家对你不好
You're right-- the de Rolos treated you poorly.
我的父母从未认清我的潜力 而且显然也没有认清你的潜力
My parents never recognized my potential and clearly missed yours as well.
有才华的头脑需要时间来培养 来思考
A talented mind needs time to cultivate, to think,
才能从所有方向考虑问题
to work out all the angles.
这话说的漂亮 德罗洛 但是奉承我几句不会让你多喘两口气
Nice try, de Rolo. But flattery will not prolong your life.
但是足够我准备好收拾你了
And yet, it bought me all the time I needed.
什么…
What...
剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表