剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表
衣服破烂 没有双手 完全反♥社♥会♥的一个人?
Tattered clothes? Missing hand? Total sociopath?
恐怕没有 怎么了?
I'm afraid not. Why?
我担心我们会再见到她
I worry we'll meet her again.
吉普瓦特顶上那个东西怎么办?
Oh, hey, what about that thing at the top of the zipper-twat?
旋转的死亡之球?
The, uh, spinning orb of death?
从你们告诉我的情况来看
From what you told me, it must be connected to something
它一定与面纱之外的东西有关
beyond the veil.
我们的一位圣人已经前去调查了
One of our holy men already went to investigate it.
希望没什么危险
Hopefully it's not dangerous.
我们再待一段时间还是干点别的?
So, we stickin' around awhile or what?
我可以习惯着适应英雄的身份
I could get used to being a hero.
我们得向埃芒报告
We need to report to Emon
不能等到尤利尔的人来抓我们回去
before Uriel's men find us and drag us back.
弟弟 说真的吗?我们可以就…
Really, brother? We could just...
逃亡?
Run?
我想我们已经受够了
I think we're done with that.
还有 你需要时不时地挨一拳
Besides, you need to get punched in the face now and then...
好知道你还活着
to know you're alive.
好的 我会为我们找几匹马
Right. I'll find us some horses.
其实 我也许可以让我们快点到家
Oh, uh, actually... I might be able to get us home a little quicker.
你有什么主意 小绿娃?
Oh, what'd you have in mind, green?
有个树之咒 但是…
Well, there's this tree spell.
它只对我以前见过的树有效
But, well, it only works on trees I've seen before,
而且它们必须是活的
and they have to be alive,
另外 我必须足够强壮 每天只能用一次
and also I have to be strong enough, and I think I can only do it, like, once a day,
干脆这样 忘了我刚说的话吧
so, you know what, just forget I brought it up.
亲爱的 你做得到的
Darling. You've got this.
对 当然了
Right. Yeah. Uh, totally.
谢谢你 维克斯
Thanks, Vex.
太阳之树…
Sun Tree.
跟我说话
Talk to me.
树木就是最好的 不是吗?
Aren't trees just the best?
我想我尿出来了一点
Whoa. I think I peed a little.
当然了 伙计 -伙计们?
Sure did, buddy. - Uh, guys?
这个我挺不了太久…
I kinda can't hold this for too long.
对 大家进去吧!
Right, everybody in!
我讨厌门!
I hate doors.
我来帮你 伙计
I gotcha, buddies.
谢谢你 派克!
Aw, thanks, Pikey!
好了 我喘不上气了 所以…
Okay. I can't really breathe so...
我的杰作完成了!
My masterpiece is complete!
我们冒险的史诗故事
The epic story of our adventure.
龙、吸血鬼、我征服的独眼巨人
The dragon, the vampires, the cyclops I vanquished.
什么独眼巨人?
What cyclops?
嗯 我可能进行了一点艺术发挥
Oh, I may have taken some artistic license.
太棒了 斯坎兰 期待着拜读大作
Wonderful, Scanlan. Looking forward to reading it.
读一读吧 这故事绝对算不上一本烂书
Read it? This tale is far too great for a lousy book.
不对 我们的传奇将…
No, our legend shall be told...
被歌♥声吟唱!
♪ In song ♪
好!
Yes!
坐好了 我的朋友们 我会开始震撼你
♪ Sit down, my friends ♪ ♪ And I'll start rockin' ya ♪
讲的是史诗般的…
♪ With the epic legend of... ♪
机械之声!
Vox Machina!
加雷特 你来的真是时候
Excellent timing, Jarett.
国王召见各位去云顶
The Sovereign has summoned you to the Cloudtop.
现在?
What? Like, now?
瓦克斯伊尔丹!
Vax'ildan!
很高兴看到你还活着 而且你…四肢完好无损
Glad to see you alive and with all your... extremities intact.
吉尔莫尔 你像以往一样看起来不错
Looking sharp, Gilmore, as always.
这副身躯?嗯…
Oh, this old thing?
知道这里是怎么回事吗?
Any idea what all this fuss is about?
报事官说尤利尔国王要发表宣言
The criers said Sovereign Uriel is to make a proclamation.
看起来有大事儿 整个议事会全体出席
Seems juicy; the whole council showed up.
朋友们 最近几周来 塔尔多雷被邪恶所困扰
Friends. In recent weeks, Tal'Dorei has been beset by evil,
它既以鬼怪又以人类的面貌示人
wearing the faces of monsters and men.
我起初穷尽自己的判断力来应对这些威胁
I relied on my best judgment to meet these threats.
但不幸的是 这种判断当时深受蛊惑
But sadly, that judgment was greatly corrupted.
事实是 我允许了陌生人混入我们中间
The truth is, I allowed strangers into our midst,
赋予了他们本不应该拥有的权力
entrusting them with power they never should have had.
机械之声…
Vox Machina...
使我们免于这种威胁
saved us from this threat... - yet again.
而且他们再次向我展示了 一个群体 无论多么非传统
They showed me that the wisdom of a group, no matter how unconventional,
其智慧都胜过个人
outweighs that of the individual.
友谊中有远见
There is foresight in friendship.
我的弱点曾置王国于险境
My weakness put the realm in jeopardy.
但再也不会了
But never again.
鉴于此 我仅此谦卑地放弃王位
And so, with humility, I hereby renounce the throne
并将统治权移交给塔尔多雷议事会
and cede the government to the Council of Tal'Dorei.
这些明智的爱国人士 将护佑埃芒永远屹立不倒!
These wise patriots shall ensure - that Emon stands forever.
现在 除了你们已经认识的议事会成员
Now, in addition to the council members you already know,
我们将增补几位成员 -维克斯 你没事吧?
we will be adding a few more. - Vex, are you all right?
具体来说 就是我们社区的中坚力量…
Specifically, pillars of the community who have held up...
凌驾于我们之上的神灵啊!
Gods above us...
不...
No.
剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表