剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表
没有别的办法了
There's nothing more to be done.
他会与诸神同在
His fate lies with the gods.
骗子!
Liar!
西拉斯 求你了 挺住
Sylas, please, hold on.
这不会是结局
This is not the end.
"Kuthos Lavi Kushak
Vetom Grash Thidrondas.
Oo Dovidi...
Rudas...
Kirum...
Thranokas!"
西拉斯 它起作用了
Oh, Sylas, it-it worked.
对 亲爱的
Yes, my love.
我感觉好多了
I feel better.
焕然一新
Different.
你的心脏
Your heart.
我应该去那里战斗
I should be down there fighting.
不行 我们不用那样 我们的计划不容有失
No. We've not come this far to have our plans spoiled.
对我来说 你比你自己想象的还要珍贵
You are more precious to me than you'll ever know.
要相信“低声的人”
Trust in the Whispered One,
因为我们是他的血
for we are his blood.
你刚才做了什么 亲爱的?
What did you do, my dear?
天啊
Holy sh...
我们最好离开这里
We may want to get out of here.
这些东西不是应该很慢吗?
Aren't these things supposed to be slow?
来吧 我们冲出去
Come on! Let's move!
谢谢 丽丽
Thanks, Kiki.
如果我之前没说清楚 不死族真让我害怕 为什么?
In case I wasn't clear before, the undead freak me out. - I mean, why?
救命!
Help me.
对不住了 让让路
Excuse us. Coming through!
大家都跟紧格劳格
Everyone, follow Grog!
还有更多?
More of them?
珀西 你们这愚蠢的镇上 到底有多少死人?
How many dead people are in your stupid town, Percy?!
他们都是从哪里冒出来的? -地上
Where'd they all come from? -Uh, the ground.
死人都埋在地里
That's where all dead people live.
你们听到了吗?
Do you hear that?
听起来有几百个 -几千个
Sounds like hundreds of them. - Thousands.
过来 这个房♥子安全
This way! There's a safe house!
进来里面
Inside!
感谢黎明之父 你们跑出来了
Thank the Dawnfather you made it.
差点就完蛋了
Barely.
我们在天上看到了你们的消息 珀西瓦尔 我们下一步如何行动?
We saw your message in the sky. Percival, what's our next move?
你问我?
You're asking me?
我们…我猜 因为你是合法的王储
Well, we... I-I assumed since you're the rightful heir...
头衔不再重要了 现在你是领袖 阿奇保德
Titles don't matter anymore. You're the leader, Archibald.
谢谢你从僵尸嘴里把我救出来
Thanks for keeping me from becoming zombie kibble.
别客气 你自己就能跑出来的
Oh. N-No problem. You probably would have been fine.
我做不到的
No, I wouldn't.
落入死亡陷阱了 死定了
Stuck in a death trap, no way out.
僵尸总是先吃个头小的 它们知道我有多好吃
Zombies always eat the little guy first. They know how delectable I am.
你镇定一下 -嘿 脸上有点热 但是…
Get ahold of yourself! - Hey! I mean, that was kind of hot, but...
天啊 它们找到我们了
Oh, God, they found us. - Huh?
都别动
Nobody move.
斯坎兰!
Scanlan!
给我滚开!
Get off me!
真烦 你能不能不要抖来抖去? 我不想扎到你身上
Will you hold still, you twerp? I don't want to stab you.
去他的吧
Ah, whatever.
真恶心
Gross.
有多糟糕? -不幸中的万幸吧
Oh. How bad is it? - Could be worse.
此话怎讲? -幸亏被咬的不是我的手臂
But how?! - Could be my arm.
你那边还好吗? -我还没咽气
You doing okay back there? -Not dead yet.
我们其实配合得不赖
In fact, we make a pretty good team.
真烦
Ah, balls.
收紧队形!
Bull's-eye. - Hmm.
我们得杀出去
We need a way out.
走上面吧
Heads up.
Holy shit!
白石城没救了
Whitestone ain't worth this.
他们正在失去信心 珀西 跟大家讲几句吧
They're losing heart, Percy. Say something to them.
不行 本来应该是尤里斯继位的 不是我
I can't. Julius was supposed to rule, not me.
尤里斯不在人世了
Julius is gone,
我被布莱尔伍德夫妇挟持多年 没人信任我
and I've been with the Briarwoods for years. No one trusts me.
你是顺位继承人 流亡已久的德罗洛家族成员
You are next in line-- the long lost de Rolo.
能帮个小忙吗?
Little help?
斯坎兰
Scanlan?
我不是派克 这远远超出我的能力
I'm no Pike. This is way beyond me.
坏死 你这条胳膊一小时之内就完蛋了
Necrosis. You'll lose the arm within the hour.
一小时?什么? 不行 我离不开这条胳膊
The hour? What?! No, no, I need this arm for,
比如…干点什么
like... stuff.
嘿 斯坎兰 你要我帮你砍下来吗?
Hey, Scanman, you want me to whack it off?
可以 万一它真的保不住了的话 -好 别动
Yeah, you may have to if I lose it! -Okay. Hold still!
别!住手 最后一招才是截肢
No! No! Stop! Last resort.
我们没时间应付这个了
We don't have time for this.
该死
Well, shit.
咱们赶紧从这里逃出去
Let's be anywhere but here.
好的 这很好
Okay, this is nice.
也许我们就躲在这条小巷里苟活 一直到死?
Maybe we just live in this alley for... forever?
我为什么会说这种话?
Why did I say that?
那个袋子给我
The bag.
我不是想要催你… -那就别催
Yeah, I don't mean to rush you. - Then don't.
我们明白了 你真是个聪明人 做点什么吧!
We get it. You're smart. Just do something!
天啊!
Holy shit!
嘿 再来一遍
Hey, do that again.
我也想啊 可惜这还只是件半成品
Wish I could. Sadly, it's still a work in progress.
他妈的!
The fuck?!
巨人们 去消灭他们
Giants, lay waste to them!
散开行动 太阳之树下汇合
Scatter! Regroup at the Sun Tree!
混♥蛋♥ 咱们两人的账还没算完呢
Miscreant! You and I have unfinished business.
谁?是说我吗?你恐怕认错人了
Uh, who? Me? Perhaps you are confused.
我们侏儒长得都一样 你不知道吗?
We gnomes all look alike, don't you know?
再看一眼我确实看出来… 吃我一电!
You know, on second glance, I do recognize... Lightning!
你真觉得我吃一堑还不长一智?
Did you really think I would not adapt from our previous encounter?
我没有
Um, no?
四面八方都是人
Assault from all points!
你和我 就像以前一样
You and me, just like old times.
我们有那么绝望吗?
That desperate, are we?
你玩笑归玩笑 以前我们可是天不怕地不怕
You joke, but back then, we could take on the world.
我的兄弟们会很荣幸与德罗洛家族并肩作战
My men would be honored to fight alongside a de Rolo
只要你跟他们亮明身份
if you would only tell them.
不太可能
Unlikely.
尽管我把一个臭气熏天的厨子家儿子 从地狱门口救了出来
Although, I did keep a smelly son of a cook from being executed.
那个人是你?我倒是记得有个瘦弱的娘们
Oh, that was you? I remember some gangly twat
隔着栏杆对我大呼小叫
yapping at me through the bars.
你给我过来 -该死
Come here, you little shit.
你真会聊天
You're one to talk.
你身上肉够多的 -斯坎兰 在你身后
You've got enough meat on you... -Scanlan, behind you!
不
Oh, no. No, no, no!
不 阿奇
No. Archie.
不好 阿奇牺牲了
Archie's down! Fall back!
撤退!
Fall back!
该死
Shit!
他死了 珀西 走吧
He's gone, Percy. Come on!
他们真是没完没了
Just keep coming.
我来对付吧 大家都往后退
I've got this. Everyone stay back.
可恶
Damn.
不够 来吧 拜托了 我需要更多
No. No, come on, please. I need more.
丽丽 那是哪里来的?
Kiki! Where did that come from?
我不太确定
Not really sure.
我说过你很棒吧?
Have I mentioned you're amazing?
对 她是棒极了 我们还得继续
Yes. Yes, she's the tits. We still have to go!
阿奇他没活着回来
Archie... he didn't make it.
我们听说了
We heard.
现在轮到你领导他们了
Now it's your turn to lead them.
我不行 卡珊德拉
剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表