剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表
你一直是颗讨厌的老鼠屎
You been an annoying piece o' shite.
但是你一直是忠实的观众
And you've been a lovely audience.
还有 别忘了给你的服务生小费
And don't forget to tip your server.
斯坎兰 这一票干得不错
Good show, Scanlan.
安德斯!
Anders!
开门 懦夫!
Open the door, coward!
卡丝?
Cass?
珀西?
Percy?
总是提前到教室 珀西瓦尔
Always early to class, Percival.
放开她 安德斯 这是命令!
Release her, Anders. That's an order!
命令?
An order?
你们德罗洛家的人总是这么颐指气使
You de Rolos were always so entitled.
我的新雇主鼓励我自己做主
My new employer encourages me to make my own decisions.
你敢动她 我就杀了你
If you harm her, I will end you.
放开她 咱们谈谈怎么放你一条生路
Let her go and we can discuss a future where you're still breathing.
看起来你还认为这是场谈判 -不要!
you seem to think this is a negotiation. - Don't!
Chirp.
剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表