剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表
振作起来 小伙子
Look sharp, son.
我们要去打一场大仗
We're in for one hell of a battle.
克雷格将军 页岩阶梯真的陷落了?
General Krieg, is it true the Shale Steps fell?
是
Aye.
而且我们对怪物仍然一无所知
And the monster is still unknown.
但是你们是埃芒的精锐之师
But you are the Arms of Emon,
尤利尔国王把国家存亡的重任托付给我们
entrusted by Sovereign Uriel with the safety of the realm.
我们不需要认识敌人
We don't need to know the enemy,
我们只需要认识自我
we only need know ourselves.
我们的训练 我们对这片土地的奉献
Our training, our devotion to this land.
无论有什么危险 只要我们为荣誉而战 高举利剑
No matter the danger, victory is ours if we fight with honor
胜利必将属于我们!
and raise our swords on high.
你们都牢记将军的话 为了埃芒齐心协力!
You heard the General. For Emon. - As one!
齐心协力!
As one!
一大堆废话
What a load of shite.
我们最好建成营地
Best finish making camp.
今晚会有暴风
A storm's blowing through tonight.
这是…
Is that...
看上面 有东西飞过来了
Eyes up. We've got incoming.
各就各位!
Stand your ground.
弓箭手!准备
Archers, make ready.
放箭! -射击!
Let loose! - Fire!
准备好弹射器!
Ready the catapult!
发射!
Release!
- Yeah! - Yeah!
不!
No!
去他妈的荣誉!
Fuck honor.
你看见了吗?
And you saw it?
什么东西干的?
What did this?
陛下 野兽是一条蓝色的龙
The beast is a blue dragon, sire.
我们队伍里只有少数人设法逃脱了
Only a few of us managed to escape.
我的天
My Gods.
阿茹拉 你以前对付过这样的生物
Allura, you've dealt with such creatures in the past.
我们应该如何对抗?
How do we fight it?
几年前那次是一条赤龙
Oh, that was a red dragon, years ago.
但是根据我的经验
But to my experience,
龙是非常聪明和有谋略的生物
dragons are fiercely intelligent, calculating creatures.
它们的计谋经过深思熟虑
Their machinations run deep.
芬斯爵士终于来了
Ah, Sir Fince finally joins us.
我希望这场危机并没有让你畏手畏脚
I hope this crisis hasn't kept you from your skulking.
我一直在收集我们非常紧缺的情报
I've been gathering intelligence we sorely lack.
看来你那群傻瓜失踪了
Seems your band of fools have gone missing.
可以肯定地说 你送机械之声这帮人去见阎王了?
Safe to say you've sent Vox Machina to their doom?
阎王?我们可不知道还有这么个人!
Doom? We don't know the meaning of the word.
我肯定不认识
Uh, I certainly don't.
陛下 你可得扶好王冠别掉了
Sovereign, hold on to your goddamn crown.
我们发现那怪物不过是…
We've discovered that the monster is none other than
一条蓝龙!
a blue dragon!
我们知道了
We know.
你们杀掉它了吗?
Did you kill it?
我可不会说“杀掉了”
I wouldn't say "kill," really.
我们还得再努努力
We're still kind of working on that part.
我简直不敢相信你们活着回来了!
I can't believe you made it out alive.
你们是怎么活下来的?
How did you survive?
老克 这个恐怕是商业秘密
Mm, trade secrets, I'm afraid, Kriegy.
我们藏起来 然后它就飞走了
We hid and it flew away.
等等 我们是怎么活下来的?
Wait. - How did we survive that?
陛下 这些可耻的傻瓜一无是处
These blabbering fools are useless, sire.
也许我们该向龙提出条件
Perhaps if we made an offering to the dragon.
用黄金换和平?
Gold in exchange for peace?
为什么我们他妈的不能 跟它握个手喝一扎啤酒?
Why don't we shake its hand and offer it a fucking pint while we're at it?
不能跟龙做交易
A dragon cannot be bartered with.
如果它想毁灭埃芒 绝不会放手
If it desires Emon's destruction, it will not relent.
陛下 她的话您都听见了
You heard her, sire.
您知道必须做什么
You know what must be done.
但是如果它攻击城市怎么办? 我们会束手无策!
But what if it attacks the city? We'd be sitting ducks.
你要我做什么?
What would you have me do?
让它烧毁更多的农田 屠♥杀♥更多无辜的人♥民♥?
Let it burn more farmland, slaughter more innocents?
不行 我们必须主动迎击
No. We will bring the fight to it on our terms.
将军 黎明时你可以出动我们的士兵
General, you may move our soldiers at dawn.
陛下 您知道…
But sire, you know as...
我已经做出决定了 吉马夫人
I have made my decision, Lady Kima.
议事会现在休会
This council is adjourned.
你们都听见陛下的话了 出去吧
All right, you heard him. Clear out.
嘿!住手 我这就走
Hey, hey, hands off. I'm leaving. Geez.
可别赶在我们之前杀掉它啊!
Uh, don't kill it before we do.
您的邀约还有效力吧?
Y-Your offer's still on the table, right?
出去吧
Yes, you are...
Oh, yes, you... Oh.
我又感觉到了 在龙出现时同样的感觉
I felt it again, that same feeling I had around the dragon.
一定有关联
There must be a connection.
其中有个人私通敌人
One of them is working with that fucker.
对 我打赌…那个人是阿茹拉
Uh-huh. Uh-huh, yeah. I bet... I bet it's Allura.
我永远不相信任何一个比我更漂亮的人
I never trust anyone prettier than me.
我就知道是她
Uh-huh, uh-huh. I knew it.
你们几个笨蛋 是芬斯
No, you dipshits. Fince.
怪里怪气的那个
The creepy one.
看起来像一只枯萎的废皮囊
Looked like a withered piece of scrap leather?
我一个人的名字都没记住
I didn't catch anybody's name.
那我们接下来该怎么办?
So, what do we do next?
瓦克斯和派克去找吉尔莫尔
Vax and Pike go to Gilmore's.
给大家买♥♥一件能杀死龙的武器
Buy us a weapon that can kill a dragon.
拿什么买♥♥?我们已经他妈的破产了
Uh, with what? We're flat fucking broke.
拜托 那个男人那么喜欢你
Please, with the way that man dotes on you,
我相信你一定能搞定
I'm sure you can work something out.
其余的人分头去找芬斯
The rest of us will split up and search for Fince.
只要找到了 不要让他离开你的视线
If you find him, don't let him out of your sight.
计划听起来不赖
That sounds like a plan.
但并不是只有你一个人有想法 维克斯
But, uh, you're not the only one with ideas, Vex.
是吗?那你来讲讲你的想法啊 斯坎兰!
Is that so? Please Scanlan, tell me yours.
我有了主意的时候会告诉你的
Uh, I'll tell you when I have one.
你们已经进入了一个神秘、魔法和奇迹的世界
You have entered a realm of mystery, of magic, of marvel.
欢迎来到吉尔莫尔光荣神器
Welcome to Gilmore's Glorious Goods!
特♥价♥购买♥♥附魔护身符和施法神器
Enchanted curials and magical artifacts at discounted prices.
我收黄金、白银和白金
I take gold, silver, platinum...
除非你是神秘的瓦克斯伊尔丹!
Why, if it isn't the mysterious Vax'ildan?
我一直期待着你再次光临
Oh, I was hoping you would swing back through again.
吉尔莫尔 看到你还是容光焕发我真高兴
Glad to see you've lost none of your charm, Gilmore.
看你说的比唱的还好听 可省省吧 我消受不起
Oh, listen to you. Don't. Stop. I can't take it.
我一直期待你的到来
I've missed your visits.
您好啊
Hi.
那么 你们来这里是公事还是休闲?
So, are you here on business or pleasure?
恐怕是公事
Uh, business, I'm afraid.
我们需要有关蓝龙的信息
We need information on blue dragons.
特别是如何杀死它们
Particularly, how to kill them.
出两万个金币我可以把这个卖♥♥给你
Well, for 20,000 gold, I'll sell you
叮叮当当的屠龙魔剑!
this handy-dandy magic Lance of Dragon Slaying.
给你跳楼价
A fantastic bargain.
我们目前买♥♥不起这样的武器
We can't presently afford such a weapon,
但是有没有出个友情价就能给的建议?
but perhaps some advice for a tiny fee?
希望你出价别太小气
Hopefully what you're offering isn't too tiny.
器大器小不是问题
I-I suppose size isn't everything.
我们需要知道蓝龙有没有什么弱点
We need to know if blue dragons have any weaknesses.
弱点?首先 它们是自大狂
Weaknesses, eh? Well, to start, they're egomaniacs.
它们讨厌受到侮辱 而且有巨大的虚荣心
They hate being insulted and have tremendous vanity.
我都没法理解
Not that I can relate.
嗨!我还在这儿呢 有什么办法能阻止它们吗?
Hi. Still here. Is there any way to stop them?
说实话 没有简单的方法可以杀死一条龙
Honestly, there's no simple way to kill a dragon.
即使在古老的时候
Even in tomes of old,
打败它们的传说差不多都是 充满诗意的胡说八道
legends of their destruction are largely poetic drivel.
“只有在双河交汇的峡谷中
"The Wyrm shall only find defeat
剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表