剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表
I didn't do that. Did I do that?
我记得自己什么都没动
I don't think I did that.
我必须承认你们让我印象深刻
I must say, I'm impressed.
跟你们实话实说 你们遇到强大的布瑞姆赛德时
To tell you the truth, I was certain you would die
我都以为你们必死无疑了
the moment you met the mighty Brimscythe.
但似乎有些虫子比其他虫子更难杀死
But it seems some vermin are harder to kill than others.
你…你要尤利尔出动整个埃芒王国的军队
You-you wanted Uriel to send the entire army out of Emon.
这样你的恶龙同伙就可以把他们一网打尽
So your dragon friend could wipe them out.
人类的时代即将结束
The Age of Man is coming to an end.
曾经有一段时间龙统治了整个塔尔多雷
There was a time when dragons ruled all of Tal'Dorei,
那时我们主宰整个世界
when we ruled the entire world.
他刚才说的是“我们”吗?
Did he just say "we"?
我没想到会是这样 你呢 维克斯?
Didn't see this one coming, did you, Vex?
- Grog!
你还好吧?
Are you all right?
不好!
Um, no.
挠我的痒痒!我也要挠你
A tickle. Let me return the favor.
该死!
Shit.
傻瓜!我会吞掉你们所有人
Fools. I'll devour you all.
派克
Pike? Pike?
派克!
Pike? Pike?! Pike?!
小心!
Look out!
瓦克斯!吉尔莫尔有没有给你 任何杀死这玩意儿的建议?
Vax, did Gilmore give you any insight on how to kill this thing,
还是你们两个一直在搞基?
or did you two flirt the whole time?
该死!对
Shit. Right, right.
龙都邪恶 傲慢 自大…
Uh, uh, dragons are vain, arrogant, - egotistical...
这些我都知道 我研究过它们 你记得吗?
I know that already. I studied them, remember?
没关系 它在空中的时候咱们一点办法都没有
Doesn't matter. We can't do shit if it's in the air.
“双河相遇的地方”
"Where the twin rivers meet."
脖子!你看见了吗?
The neck. You see that?
我们得让它落地 维克斯 你听见我了吗?
We have to get it on the ground. Vex, do you hear me?!
听见了 来这边 我有个计划!
Yes! This way. I've got a plan.
天啊!又一套?
Aw, another one?
闭嘴!
Shut up.
听着 这次你是对的
Look, okay, for once, you were right.
也许我们不用“作为一体”战斗
Maybe we don't fight as one.
也许我们就做做最擅长的事情
Maybe we do what we do best.
什么?我们没什么“最擅长的”!
What? We have no best.
你想让我们跑出去大喊
So, what do you want us to do? Run out and yell,
“嘿 龙大人 我们不知道自己他妈的在干什么”?
"Hey, dragon man, we don't know what the fuck we're doing"?
你们以为自己能一直藏在我的巢穴里吗?
You think you can hide in my lair?
嘿 脏兮兮的玩意儿!
Hey, taint smear!
你又挡住我了 猿人!
You're in my way again, you ape.
你叫我什么?也许我也该干掉你
What'd you call me? Maybe I'll squash you, too.
就像你们其中任何一个人 能杀掉什么东西似的
Oh, as if either of you could kill anything.
一个油头粉面 一个没有头脑
A preening, peacoated peacock and a witless goon.
你看看自己 乡巴佬
You watch yourself, peasant.
你们三个最好闭嘴
If the three of you will shut up already
好让我杀掉这个充气的皮囊
and let me kill this inflated windbag...
杀了我?
Kill me?
我是钢铁风暴
I am the iron storm.
你们只不过是区区小虫子!
You are nothing but insects!
可怜
Pathetic.
什么?
What?
不可能!
Impossible!
你被耍了! -快!
Gotcha. - Now!
加油
Oh, come on. Come on, come on, come on.
你能做到
You got this.
斯坎兰之手
Scanlan's Hand!
维克斯 干掉他!
Light him up, Vex.
我会打碎你们的骨头!
I will sunder your bones.
看看是哪个小可爱倒下了
Look who's nice and low.
我要暴怒!
I would like to... rage!
他死了吗?
Is he dead?
我们做到了!
We did that.
看起来一群羊也能吃掉狼啊
It seems being a bunch of assholes has its merits.
纪念品?
Souvenir?
我们杀死了这玩意儿的证据
Proof we killed the scaly turd.
格劳格 你比大伙对你的评价厉害多了
Huh. You know, you're a lot smarter than we give you credit for, Grog.
对 我是个天才
Yep, I'm a genius. - Huh?
今天真邪门!
Aw, fuck this day. - Oh!
退出策略?
Exit strategy?
跑?
Run!
该死!
Damn it!
我们干掉他了 孩子
We got him, kid.
机械之声 为了你们无私的英雄主义
[Uriel] Vox Machina, for your selfless heroism, I proclaim you all
我封你们为王国的保护者
Protectors of the Realm
和塔尔多雷议事会的荣誉成员
and honorary members of the council of Tal'Dorei.
我自己都难以相信
I know. I can hardly believe it myself.
我多么怀念受到尊重
Oh, how I've missed respectability.
是 一切都好 但是我们的…
Yes, yes, yes, that's all fine and good, but where is the... Ah.
就是这个
There we are.
发薪日
Payday.
钥匙?羊皮纸?
Keys? Parchment?
我们的奖励在哪里?
Where's our reward?
你拿着呢
You're holding it.
你们在埃芒分封地的契约
The deed to your new keep here in Emon.
我们需要我们的保护者就近守护我们
We need our protectors close at hand to,
你们都懂的 保护
you know, protect.
假设我们卖♥♥掉它 你认为它值多少…
Uh-huh. Uh, hypothetically, if we sold it, how much do you think that...
好吧
Okay.
姐姐 我们有家了
Sister, we have a home.
等我告诉我父亲再说!
Wait till I tell my father.
阿沙丽族人一定不会相信这个
Oh, the Ashari will never believe this.
我敢打赌…
I bet...
我正在煞你们的风景 对吗?
I'm ruining a moment right now, aren't I?
好吧 我这就消失
Yep, I'm just gonna go over here now.
作为保护者 你们必须明白威胁还远未解除
As protectors, you must understand that the threat is far from over.
我们怀疑克雷格可能是更大阴谋的一部分
We suspect Krieg may have been part of a larger plot.
所以我安排了一个重要的宴会
As such, I have arranged an important banquet
来讨论我们王国的安全
to discuss the security of our realm.
会很让人开心的
It'll be quite delightful, really.
我们有位很棒的厨师
We have a wonderful cook.
我们相信你们都会参加
We trust you will all attend.
其实 在我们说这些话的时候 应该有几位贵宾已经在路上了
In fact, several dignitaries should be on their way as we speak.
布莱尔伍德夫人 有东西挡在路上了
L-Lady Briarwood, there's something blocking the road.
你能绕过去吗 戴斯蒙德?
Can you go around it, Desmond?
我去吧 亲爱的
Allow me, my love.
这可真是个走运的夜晚 不是吗?
Well, ain't this a lucky night.
要我看 像是皇室的人
Looks like royalty to me.
兄弟们 你们说呢?
What do you say, gang?
他倒是很奇特
Oh, he's a fancy one.
你和那位夫人的东西我们都要了
We want everything you and the missus got
要不然你们都得被开膛破肚
unless you want to be gutted like a fish.
你聋了还是怎么了?
What, are you deaf or something?
把口袋里的东西都交出来!
Empty your pockets.
什么?
The fuck?!
我希望没太麻烦你 西拉斯
I hope it wasn't too much trouble, Sylas.
我亲爱的德里亚 那没什么
Delilah, my dear, - it was nothing.
剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表