剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表
They must be warned of these attacks. - Send another guardsman straight away.
大胆 来者何人?
I'm sorry, who the hell are you?
机械之声 其实这名字精心…
Vox Machina. You see, it's actually a somewhat clever play on words...
恕我直言 没人在乎
Honestly, we don't care.
陛下 如臣所谏 布告怕是会引来埃芒的小混混们
Sire, I warned you the notices would attract the scum of Emon.
什么?
Excuse you?
我认为芬斯爵士的意思是 强敌当前 我们得广招…
I think Sir Fince means a foe this deadly - requires more seasoned...
克雷格 别跟这帮 醉醺醺的市井之徒废话 守卫!
Krieg, don't bother with these drunken buffoons. Guards?
市井之徒?你肯定是没听说过 机械之声的传说
Buffoons? Clearly you've never heard of the Legend of Vox Machina.
请让在下做一番介绍
Allow me to give you a proper introduction.
天啊!又来了
Oh, gods, here we go.
陛下有精锐之师
♪ Your Excellence tried the best fighters ♪
平定海内之事
♪ Who've adventured far and wide ♪
但在下向您保证
♪ But I promise ♪♪ That you've never
您从未见过我们的神通
met a troop so qualified ♪
先是巨人格劳格 头脑简单 四肢发达
♪ There's Grog our mighty giant ♪♪ He's a simpleminded hulk ♪
第二个是珀西 神枪有眼 枪枪爆头
♪ And Percy's pepperbox can blow apart ♪♪ Your fucking skull ♪
天地不怒 凯丽丝也不怒
♪ Nature hath no fury ♪♪ Quite like Keyleth the Ashari ♪
植物生灵都听命 她是神奇精灵
♪ Controlling plants and animals ♪♪ She's a magical safari ♪
龙凤胎兄妹 维克斯瓦克斯
♪ The twins Vex and Vax ♪
一人善隐一人善射
♪ She shoots, he hides in the pitch ♪
他们来去无影夺人性命 但我总是分他们不清
♪ They're stealthy and quite deadly ♪♪ But I forget which one is which ♪
男是瓦克斯 -女是维克斯
He's Vax. - She's Vex.
派克神性纯净 仟仟细手治人性命
♪ Pike's divinity is pure ♪♪ Her hands can always heal ♪
我有没有告诉你还有头熊? 名叫小坠儿 娇小轻盈
♪ Oh, and did I mention we have a bear♪♪ Trinket, no big deal ♪
最后是我 斯坎兰也
♪ And as for myself♪ My name is Scanlan ♪
紫色双手的真男人
♪ The man with the phat purple hand ♪
音乐棒棒 元气满满
♪ My music's the jam, going ham,
火力四射 你会口渴
you can't stand it ♪♪ Get some water,
你家姑娘…
hide your daughters ♪
对不起
Oh. Uh, sorry.
我们冲杀勇敢 计谋高超
♪ Brave warriors are we and far more clever than a fox ♪
人们会传唱我们的传说
♪ They'll tell tale of our exploits ♪
机械之声的…
♪ In the Legend ♪♪ Of Vox ♪
传说!
♪ Machina ♪
非常感谢
Uh, thank you very much.
好吧
Oh. - Mm, okay. Uh...
我们议事会需要点时间 来讨论一下你们这群怪人
Uh... - Give the council a moment to discuss your curious group.
您真要认真考虑安排他们 去执行如此关键的任务?
You can't be seriously considering them for such a crucial task.
陛下 他们的名声不太好
Sovereign, their reputation is less than stellar.
他们真的有只熊
Well, they do have a bear.
看起来很凶
It looked quite ferocious.
而且歌♥唱得也不错
And the song was entertaining.
为什么不给他们一个机会?
Why not give them a chance?
也许我们不该以貌取人…
Perhaps there is more than meets the eye with these warriors.
我真怀疑他们的能耐 还是召见艾加的刺客们吧
Yeah, doubt it. Let's just call in Agar's Assassins again.
艾加在一场酒馆斗殴里被人砍掉了手
Uh, Agar apparently had his hand chopped off in a barroom brawl.
该死!
Oh, shit.
我雇你们 机械之声
Very well. You're hired, Vox Machina.
主要是因为我喜欢熊
Mainly because I like the bear.
阿茹拉夫人会带你们去页岩阶梯
Lady Allura will accompany you to the Shale Steps,
离最近一次袭击最近的村庄
the village closest to the last attack.
我们到底要干掉谁 有多少钱拿?
So, what exactly are we killing, and how much are we making?
我们不知道你们要去杀谁 但是一旦你们杀了它 这都是你们的
We don't know what you're killing, but once you kill it, all this is yours.
还有一个问题 我们怎么去那里?
Uh, one more question. Yeah, how are we supposed to get there?
兄弟 听我说 我都感觉到了
Brother, I am telling you I felt it,
就在宝座的房♥间里
right there in the throne room.
我上次有这种感觉还是…
I haven't felt that since...
这艘船真是太棒了!楼下有两间浴室
Isn't this ship amazing? There's two bathrooms downstairs.
你们俩为什么窃窃私语? 我们都听不见你们说什么
Hey, by the way, why are you both whispering - like we can't hear you?
矮子 你能不能少管闲事?
Can you mind your business for once, gnome?
正如你们所见 怪物已经摧毁了三个村庄
As you can see, the creature has already razed three villages
以及数里农田
and miles of farmland.
如果不除掉这种恶势力 王国会亡于饥荒
If this evil persists, the kingdom will starve to death.
这个任务听起来可能会搭上性命 我们真的要继续吗?
This mission sounds kind of deadly. - Do we really want to do this?
是的 这项任务是很危险
Yes, this task is dangerous,
这就是为什么 只有最高贵的英雄和最真正的…
which is why only the most noble, heroic - and true...
“高尚和英雄主义”很好 但是我们干这个是为了钱
Yeah, yeah, nobility and heroism is fine and all, but we're in this for the money.
我明白了 你们眼里还是生意高于主义 毫不意外
I see. So it's coin over character. Not surprising.
那山后面就是页岩阶梯了 祝你们好运
The Shale Steps are beyond that hill. Good luck.
请不要…按他们的话 搞砸了
Please don't, oh, fuck this up, as they say.
谢谢这一甜蜜旅程 你会回来接我们对吧?
Thanks for the sweet ride. You'll be back to pick us up later, right?
对 她会回来的
Yeah, she'll be back.
我们来里干什么来着?
What we doing here again?
最后一次袭击发生在这村子南面
The last attack was just south of here.
咱们到处问问 看看有没有人知道什么
We're gonna ask around, see if anyone knows anything.
找人问问…
Ask around.
打扰了 绿朋友?
Excuse me, green friends.
你见过什么邪恶的巫师 或是巨型怪物经过这里吗?
Have you seen any evil wizards or giant monsters passing through here?
什么? -有点奇怪
Uh... - That's kind of weird.
不行 雾太大了
Nah, it was too foggy.
我们看到的只有乌云和闪电
All we saw was dark clouds, lightning.
我们还以为那是一场暴风雨
We thought it was a storm.
你什么都没看见?
Oh, you didn't see anything, huh?
说得轻松 渔夫先生 如果你叫这个名字的话
How convenient, Mr. Fisherman, if that is your real name.
斯坎兰 要不我来问吧
Whoa... - Okay, maybe let me handle the questioning, Scanlan.
我为他向您道歉
I'm sorry about him.
您是不是牧师?
You're a priest of sorts, aren't you?
你能保佑我们的房♥子吗? 保护它免受恶魔的侵害?
Could you bless our house? - Protect it from this evil? - Uh...
祝福?当然可以
A-A blessing? Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure.
没问题
Uh, no problem.
来吧
Okay, here goes.
愿永恒圣光照耀您家
May the Everlight shine upon your home.
一切如意
Everything will be tip-top.
我确信你们会熬过这段苦日子 所以祝你们好运吧
Okay. I'm sure you'll survive these trying times, so, good luck?
您真的是神职人员吗?
Are you sure you're a holy person?
我是啊 只是生疏了一些
Yeah, I'm-I'm just, uh, out of practice.
这年头我不常为房♥子祈福
I don't really bless a lot of houses these days.
谢谢您 大人
Thank you, dear.
我相信这足以保证我们家人的安全
I'm sure it'll be enough to keep our family safe.
你是巫师吗?
Are you a wizard?
我不是巫师 这都是手指上的功夫 孩子
Nah. The magic's all in the fingers, kid.
现在归你了
And now it's in yours.
那是真的银币 一定收好了
That's real silver. Keep it safe.
这附近有怪兽出没
There's a monster roaming about.
你的意思是会飞的 -你说什么?
You mean flying. - What's that?
有东西飞过我们 击倒了山上的大树
Something flew right over us. It knocked down the big tree on the hill.
我们听见拍翅膀的声音 但是暴风雨里我们看不到它
We heard wings beating but we couldn't see it in the storm.
但是它很大 真的很大
But it was big. Really big.
是的
Yeah.
过来 小坠儿找到了些东西!
Get over here. - Trinket found something.
痕迹太泥泞 没法辨认
The tracks are too muddy to discern.
但它看起来像是腾空而起 沿着海岸飞行
But it looks like it took to the air and flew along the coast.
你会需要这个
Think you'll be needing this.
现在这看起来像是人的
Now they look... human?
已经接近了 大家都准备好
It's close. Everyone, get ready.
滚开吧
Get the fuck out.
一只小绵羊是这一切的罪魁祸首?
What, a little lamb was behind all the mayhem?
维克斯 可别让那东西咬了你
Oh, don't let that thing bite you, Vex.
哦 见鬼!
Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, oh, fuck.
见鬼!
Fuck!
我建议咱们快跑 马上!
I suggest we run. Right now!
去他妈的
Fuck that.
我们战斗!
We fight!
格劳格 你个大傻蛋
Grog, you dumb, brave asshole!
格劳格已经被♥干♥倒了?不是吧!
Grog's down already? Come on!
凯丽丝 来点魔法可能有用!
Keyleth! A little magic might help.
完了
[gasping breaths]
我们在这里遇到了严重的麻烦
We're in serious trouble here.
凯丽丝 动手吧 凯丽丝!
Keyleth, snap out of it. Keyleth! - Keyleth!
对不起 好了
剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表