剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表
他妈的? -我猜你看清楚了?
The fuck? - Get it, I guess?
看着它到处跑
Oh, look at it go.
搞定了
Got it.
从前我们家信任你
We trusted you.
你做我们的老师
You were our teacher.
你明说的话我们会听的
We would've done anything you asked.
但是你在我们最需要你的时候背叛了我们
And you betrayed us when we needed you most.
我一动杀心 你的脸就浮现在眼前
You're the face I saw when murder entered my heart.
伙计们 烟又出来了
Guys, the smoke!
珀西?
Percy?
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
我觉得她会没事儿的
I think she's going to be okay.
来吧 搜一下这里
Come on, clear the house.
找找任何有用的东西 赶快下一步
Look for anything useful, and make it quick.
我们逃跑时 我看见你跌倒了
When we escaped, I saw you fall.
我还以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
我还以为你会回来看看我怎么样
And I thought you'd come back to check.
布莱尔伍德夫妇一直留了你活口?
The Briarwoods. They kept you alive?
他们别无选择 我对他们有用处
Of course they did. They had use for me.
让我在白石城抛头露面 显示忠诚和爱心
Parading me in front of Whitestone. Loyal and loving.
我也在一直利用他们
But I've been using them, too.
向抵抗军传递消息
Feeding information to the resistance.
你一定想过逃跑吧
You must have wanted to escape.
逃跑从来都不是我的强项
Running away was never my strong suit.
我们不再需要逃跑了
We don't need to anymore.
我们又在一起了
We're together.
显然 安德斯唯一一样有用的东西 是他嘴里那块肉
Apparently Anders' only valuable possession was in his mouth.
但是 我确实找到了这个
However, I did find this.
这是什么连线游戏吗?
Oh! Hey, is this one of them connect-a-dots?
这是一幅星图 格劳格
It's a star chart, Grog.
这些符号♥显示特定时间和日期的天空
These symbols show the sky at a specific time and date.
冬至
The solstice.
那就是五天之后
That's five days from now.
他们为什么会有这个?
Why would they have this?
我们得向阿奇发信♥号♥♥ 告诉他卡珊德拉安然无恙
We need to signal Archie. Let him know that Cassandra is safe.
那个我有办法
I might have something for that.
我一直想试试这个的
I've always wanted to try this.
有点吓人 但是令人印象深刻
Kind of terrified. Kind of impressed.
我的管家在哪里?
Where's my steward?!
您久等了 布莱尔伍德太太
I-I'm sorry, Lady Briarwood.
您需要我给您拿点什么东西吗?
Did you need me to bring you something?
已经在这里了
You already have.
德里亚 你这是在干什么?
Delilah, what are you doing?
保护你
Protecting you.
Dreezala kruum.
Venz-shi-thradi.
Dwem rastathek.
Oshem Sutreeporvas!
我们已经为她穷尽了一切方法 是她自己太过迫切
We've done all we can do for her. She's too far gone.
如果派克要重回这个平台 她得自己找到方向
If Pike is to return to this plane, she'll have to find her own way back.
如果她找不到呢?
And if she doesn't?
那样的话 她的身体只会变成一个躯壳
Then her body will be but an empty shell.
火焰会烧掉你的虚伪 从而揭示真♥相♥
The flames will burn away your falsehoods and reveal the truth.
我没有骗您 我发誓!
I'm not lying to you, I swear!
小家伙 不是骗我
Not to me, little one.
而是骗你自己
To yourself.
真♥相♥?
The truth?
真♥相♥是我偏离了正路
The truth is... I... I left the righteous path.
被堕落和暴♥力♥所吸引
I was drawn to depravity and violence.
当我和朋友在一起的时候 我们混淆了是非
When I'm with my friends, we-we mix it up.
我们喝酒、战斗并诅咒 我还喜欢那样
And we drink, we fight and curse and... I love it.
尽管我知道这是错的
But I know it's wrong.
为什么你认为这是错了?
Why do you think it's wrong?
因为我把考虑他们置于考虑您之前
Because I put them before you.
他们就是您切断我与您的光的联♥系♥的原因
I mean, they're why you cut off my connection to your light.
除非圣光不是来自您
Unless... you didn't sever it.
而是来自我
I did.
现在你在说实话了
Now you speak truth.
你的朋友跟你分享激♥情♥
Your friends share your passion.
你的神庙跟你分享信仰
Your temple shares your faith.
那么我必须做出选择吗?
Then... I have to choose?
我们不做选择 而是沿着路走
We do not choose. We walk down a path.
每条路都可以通向神圣
Any path can be a holy one.
只要有人背负着真理去走
So long as one walks it with truth.
圣光之下你可以成为任何你想成的人 派克特里克福特
You can be whomever you want to be in the Light, Pike Trickfoot.
所以我问你最后一次
So I ask a final time...
你是谁?
who... are... you?
You, you, you...
对不住了 韦德迈尔
♪ So sorry Vedmire ♪
你的计划恰好引火自焚
♪ Your plan just backfired you got ♪
你被斯坎兰收拾了
♪ Scanlaned, you got Scanlaned ♪
你被斯坎兰收拾了
♪ Scanlaned, you got Scanlaned ♪
你被闪电击中
♪ By lightning you got struck
收拾你的人是最酷的
by the baddest motherfucker ♪
你被斯坎兰收拾了
♪ You got Scanlaned,
你被斯坎兰收拾了
you got Scanlaned ♪
真棒啊!
Fuckin' A.
嗨!你们还能加个人吗?
Oi! You fellas got room for a third?
我刚干完一件大事
I just got done being a big bad hero,
所以接下来要找点乐子
and I'm down for a little ugly bumpin'.
我胯下宝物能让你们感觉重回青春
Aw, come on, I got enough magic below the belt to make ya feel young aga--
他们到处都是
There. Everywhere.
难怪呢 是僵尸啊
Of course it's zombies.
天啊 原来如此 我完蛋了
Yeah. Because fuck me, that's why.
反叛军应该在集结了
The rebels should be gathering.
如果他们看到了信♥号♥♥的话
If they saw the signal.
也许我们不应该 用这种别出心裁的方法宣告我们的到来
Maybe we shouldn't have announced ourselves with such... flair.
我们想让人们知道反抗军还活着 对吧?
Well, we wanted the people to know the resistance is still alive, right?
斯坎兰 你错过了一出好戏!
Scanlan, oh, you fuckin' missed it!
我身上中了一箭 喉咙里还有别人的声音
I got arrowed a bunch, I had two voices in my throat,
我还钉住了一条愚蠢的舌头
I stabbed a stupid tongue in the face.
见鬼!你都听到我说什么了吗?
Oh, shit. Hey, are you even listening to me?
有鸡…鸡…
There's a hor... hor... there's a hor...
现在不是你讲找鸡故事的时候
Yeah, not really the time for one of your whorehouse stories.
不是!我是说僵尸!一大群!
No... No. A horde of undead!
一大群
Oh! Horde.
明白了
Got it.
Chirp.
剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表