剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表
那是一座坟墓
Uh, that's a grave.
我们这是在什么地方?
Where are we?
我们家族的墓地
Our family tomb.
这里埋葬着德罗洛家族的几代人
It holds generations of de Rolos.
我们有客人了
We've got visitors.
等一等
Wait a second.
布莱尔伍德夫人复活了所有死去的人?
Did Lady Briarwood raise all the dead?
纳撒尼尔叔叔!
Uncle Nathaniel?
您好 我叫凯丽丝 是您侄子的朋友
I'm Keyleth, friends with your nephew.
天啊 你闻起来像屎一样
Oh, God, you smell like shit.
这有问题
This is wrong.
我知道
Oh, I know.
不是很棒吗?
Isn't it great?
他这姿势还要摆多久?
How long's he gonna stay like that?
真的 别说了
No telling, really.
马上放下武器 里普利
Drop it, Ripley. Now.
你还认为没有我你也能成事吗?
You still think you can do this without me?
珀西瓦尔 你不应该担心我
Percival, I'm not what you should be worried about.
我担心的事情是够多的了
I have more than enough worry to go around.
好吧
Fine.
但你会后悔的
But you'll regret this.
你介意推一下这个吗 大块头?
Mind giving this a shove, big man?
不好意思 你能再说一遍吗?
Oh, I'm sorry. Could you say that again?
天啊
Oh, gods.
格劳格 你这么强壮我如此瘦弱
Oh, Grog. You are so mighty and I am so weak.
我这一把老骨头 没有了你可怎么活得下去?
How ever can little old me survive without you?
你话说得真好听
Well, since you asked so nicely.
这里是一部分我最出色的作品
Some of my best work.
深埋在白石城地下 花了好些年才建好
This far below Whitestone, it took ages.
我不相信她
I don't trust her.
你谁都不信任
You don't trust anyone.
除了你之外
Well... except you.
偶尔插科打诨还挺有意思
Funny way of showing it sometimes.
天啊…
Oh, gods.
嘿 我就是想在咱们都被杀掉之前提个醒
Hey, uh, just to point this out before we go get ourselves killed,
我们现在有证据了
we do have evidence now.
我们可以就此收手 回到法庭上去为自己辩个清白
We could drop this whole thing. You know, go back and fight our day in court.
顺便放弃掉我们搞起来的这场革命? -不行
Oh, and abandon the revolution we caused? -No,
不管布莱尔伍德夫妇在这里密谋什么 我们都必须终结它
whatever the Briarwoods are planning down there, we must end it.
对 你说得对 -凯丽丝 这真是个馊主意
Right, right, yeah, yeah. Dumb suggestion, Keyleth.
你真让我失望 凯丽丝
Yeah, I'm really disappointed in you, Keyleth.
等等 什么? 明明是斯坎兰说的…
Wait, what? No, Scanlan's the one who said...
好吧
Okay, uh...
珀西 知道我们眼前这个东西是什么吗?
Percy? Any idea what we're looking at?
制毒工厂!
It's a drug factory!
我们真是走了大运!
We just hit the jackpot.
有人带烟斗了吗?
Anybody have a pipe?
我敢肯定你抽一口就完蛋
I'm fairly certain that would be an unpleasant trip.
这是镭精
This is residuum.
这些管道里一定是酸性物质 提炼的化学反应里要用
The pipes must carry acid for its chemical refinement process.
看起来他们提炼了不少
Looks like they're making a lot of it.
为什么这么多?
Why so much?
这里是安德斯负责的区域
This was Anders' domain.
我帮助他们的事情只限于吉古拉特
I only helped them with the ziggurat.
这是干什么用的?
Uh, what the heck is this for?
卡珊德拉!
Cassandra!
不
No.
珀西!
Percy.
劝你妹妹放下这片铁皮 否则我就不客气了!
Tell your sister to quit taking the piss before I forget my manners.
卡丝!你这是要干什么?
Cass, what are you doing?!
干得漂亮 亲爱的
Excellent work, dear.
还得再练练啊
Bit of a slow learner.
不!
No!
弟弟!
Brother!
你为什么要这么做?
Why are you doing this?
你咎由自取 珀西
You did this to yourself, Percy.
你把我抛弃在雪地里的那天
The day you left me lying in the snow,
我像个被追杀的动物 喉咙里充满鲜血
choking on my blood like a hunted animal.
我的亲哥哥抛弃了我
My brother abandoned me.
现在我有了一个新家庭
I have a new family now.
一个超越了生死界限的家庭
One that transcends death.
一个永远不会离我而去的家庭
One that will never leave me.
我是布莱尔伍德家的人!
I am a Briarwood.
你!
You!
我跟你们一样困在这里了!
I'm just as trapped as you are.
我必须得说
I must say,
安娜 我很惊讶 你从你的囚笼里逃出来了
I'm quite surprised to see you out of your cage, Anna.
让人高兴的是 你逃掉之后又被抓住了
A delight that you've gone and gotten yourself recaptured.
可怜的里普利 总是不走运
Poor Ripley. Always the unlucky one.
够了!如果你们想活命 就放我弟弟走!
Stop! If you value your lives, you'll let my brother go!
恐怕生命这种东西 对你们的意义远大于对我们的意义
I'm afraid life is far more valuable to you than it is to us.
别发抖 我们会好好照顾他的
Don't fret. We'll take excellent care of him.
你就做一只羔羊吧 好吗?
Be a lamb, would you?
酸液陷阱?
An acid trap?
真♥他♥妈♥有想法!
Oh, real fucking original!
瓦克斯!弟弟!
Vax! Brother!
醒醒 是我啊!
Wake up! It's me!
醒醒!
Wake up!
等等!回来!
Wait! C-Come, come on!
你连看格劳格完蛋的兴趣都没有了?
Don't you at least want to see Grog die?
伙计们?
Uh, guys?
肯定有出去的路
There must be a way out of this.
有人有主意吗? -维克斯?
Anyone have a plan? - Vex?
你们看我♥干♥吗?
Why are you looking at me?
珀西!你有办法吗?
Percy, a little help?
好吧…
Right, well...
试着挡住酸液!
um... try to stop the acid!
妈的
Uh... fuck,
派克!你就不能试试穿墙?
uh, ooh! Pike! Can't you just, you know, pass through walls?
斯坎兰 我不是鬼
I'm not a ghost, Scanlan.
如果我打破联结
If I break the connection,
有可能就回不来了
there's a chance I won't be able to come back.
那咱们就去砸他个稀巴烂!
Then let's get to smashing!
我没主意了
Welp, I'm out of ideas.
那条供液管!
The feed pipe.
如果我们可以砍掉它 也许能赢得一些时间
If we can cut it off, it might buy us some time.
你觉得我们怎样才能做得到呢?
And how do you propose we do that?
好! -行了!
Ah, yes!
弄对了! -真好!
Nice! - Now we're talking!
不赖 凯丽丝
Not bad, Keyleth.
伙计们? -完了
Uh, fam? -Oh, shit.
我可没想过会这样
Oh, not what I was going for.
你家城♥堡♥的下水道真烂 珀西!
Your castle has lousy plumbing, Percy.
好吧 新方案!
All right, new plan.
躲开酸液!
Stay out of the acid!
斯坎兰之手!
Scanlan's Hand!
来吧 都上来!
Come on, pile on!
珀西!过来!
Percy, get over here!
真棒 珀西心碎了
Aw, great, Percy's broken.
来吧 玻璃心
Come here, you limp noodle.
这坚持不了很长时间
It won't hold for long,
如果你们不想游泳的话 我们得快点想个办法!
so unless you want to go swimming, we need to come up with something fast!
珀西 你♥他♥妈♥给我振作起来!
Percy, snap the fuck out of it!
我们拼了命来这里是为了你!
We came here risking our lives for you.
别辜负我们!
Be here for us.
还有什么用?
What's the point?
她又离开我了
She's gone again.
也许吧
Maybe.
但是这大厅里的人呢?我们没抛弃你
But the people in this room, we're not.
我们永远不会抛弃你
We will never abandon you.
剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表