剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表
朋友们 最近几周 塔尔多雷
Friends, in recent weeks, Tal'Dorei has been beset by evil,
被戴着怪物和男人脸的恶魔所困扰
wearing the faces of monsters and men.
我之前允许陌生人进入我们中间
I allowed strangers into our midst,
赋予他们本不应该拥有的权力
entrusting them with power they never should've had.
机械之声将我们从这次威胁里解救了出来
Vox Machina saved us from this threat.
我的软弱使结界处于危险之中
My weakness put the realm in jeopardy.
但我发誓再也不会允许这种情况发生了
But I vow never to allow that again.
所以 羞愧难当
And so, with humility,
我宣布放弃王位
I hereby renounce the throne,
并将政♥府♥交给塔尔多雷议事会
and cede the government to the council of Tal'Dorei.
这些英明的爱国者将确保...
These wise patriots shall ensure...
天上的诸神...
Gods above us.
怎么了?
What's going on?
这...
It...
这不可能...
it can't be.
警钟
Alarm bells!
我突然觉得自己穿得太讲究了
I suddenly feel overdressed.
这是节目的一部分吗? - 我不这么认为 伙计
Um, is this part of the show? -I don't think so, buddy.
准备战斗! - 大家动起来!
The call to arms! - Everyone move!
那些是龙吗? - 快跑!
Are those dragons? -Run!
保护孩子!快!
The children, quick!
哦 该死 那座塔要… - 该走了!
Shit, the tower's gonna... -Time to go!
把国王带到安全的地方去
Get the sovereign to safety!
他现在不再是国王了!我们要去安全的地方
He's not even sovereign anymore! We need to get to safety!
国王 我们怎么办?
Sovereign, what do we do?
快带上莎尔达和孩子们
Take Salda and the children.
快来!
Quickly, come!
埃芒会被摧毁
Emon shall fall!
靠近我!
Get close to me!
乌里尔?
Uriel?
不!
No!
死神来了
Death has come for you.
差劲
Pathetic.
让我来给你展示下真正的力量
Let me show you real power!
不!
No!
兄弟 你还好吗?
Brother, are you all right?
瓦克斯!
Vax!
来了!
Incoming!
小心!
Look out!
大家趴下!
Everyone down!
龙一起发起攻击?
Dragons. Attacking together.
去我的店里碰头! - 对
Meet at my shop! - Right!
注意安全 姐姐
Stay safe, sister.
该死
Shit! Uh...
大家后退 慢慢地
Everybody back up... slowly.
这肯定是远古的龙
It must be...ancient.
美味的牛
Delicious cattle.
雷山享受恐惧的滋味
Raishan enjoys the taste of fear.
你
You!
我见过你
I've seen you.
这些很漂亮 但也很不祥
Those are pretty. But also...ominous.
入侵者
Intruders.
去他妈的这一切 是时候发怒了!
Fuck all this! Time to rage!
我最喜欢的斩首刀
Ooh, my favorite head-chopper!
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
这就是你最强的招数了吗?
Is that your best?
等等 它也有魔法?
Wait, it's got magic, too?!
维克斯 你有计划吗? - 当然有
Vex, you got a plan? - Sure do.
格劳格! - 快走!
Grog! - Come on!
小心!
Heads up!
我们走的是去吉尔莫尔店的远路吗?
Uh... are we taking the long way to Gilmore's or something?
是的 因为那个!
Yes, because of that!
好吧 走远路似乎是个好主意
Uh, yeah, yeah, the long way sounds good.
埃芒人 索达克要求你们投降
People of Emon! Thordak demands capitulation.
臣服于灰烬王
Submit to The Cinder King!
躲到我身后!
Get behind me!
哦 不 坚持住 珀西!
Oh, no! Hang on, Percy!
圣光 拜托...
Everlight, please!
来了 - 就快了...
Incoming... - Almost.
派克 要快 - 好的 可以走了!
Pike, make it quick! -Okay, good to go!
快走 德罗洛!
Move, de Rolo!
弩炮 射击!
Militia, fire!
快跑!
Run!
第一扇真正帮到我们的门
First fucking door that actually helped us.
你们的纪念碑将被摧毁 你们的文明将被抹去
Your monuments shall fall! Your civilization erased!
听我说 虫子们
Hear me, insects.
你们活在我的怜悯之中
You live out of mercy.
反抗或逃跑 你们就放弃了它
Fight or flee, and your forfeit that mercy.
一个新的时代即将来临
A new age is upon you.
由五色龙议会统治
The rule of the Chroma Conclave.
这就像世界末日一样
It's... like the end of the world.
对我们来说并非如此 凯丽丝
Not for us, Keyleth!
姐姐!你活下来了
Sister! You made it.
“我很高兴你也还活着 斯坎兰”
And I'm so glad you're alive too, Scanlan.
那是吉尔莫尔的店吗?
Is that Gilmore's?!
天啊...
Oh, gods.
吉尔莫尔!肖恩!
Gilmore! Shaun!
该死 他在哪儿?有人吗?
Damn it! Where is he? Hello?
到处都找找看
Check everywhere!
吉尔莫尔?吉尔莫尔!
Gilmore? Gilmore!
他在这儿!
He's here!
退后 珀西 让我来
Step back, Percy. I got this.
别动 老朋友
Don't move, old friend.
我还以为再也见不到你了呢 - 差一点就见不到了
I thought I'd lost you. -Oh, it was very close.
让我在摆脱尘世烦恼前
Just let me gaze into your brooding eyes
再看看你忧郁的双眼
before I shuffle off this mortal coil.
你不会死的 至少今天不会
You're not going to die. Not today.
对不起 要晚点才能治你的那条腿了 我的能量用尽了
I'm sorry. The leg'll have to wait. I'm tapped out.
至少你治好了我的脸 那才是最重要的部位
At least you healed my face. That's the most important part anyway.
好吧 第二重要
Well, second most important.
大家需要什么就尽管拿
Everyone, take whatever you need.
最好是折扣商品…去他妈的
Preferably discount item... Oh, screw it!
全都拿去吧 去吧!
Take it all, go!
所有这些 非常感谢
All of these, thank you very much.
格劳格喜欢这条腰带
Uh-uh, Grog likes this belt.
这是我先看到的 扫描人 - 嘿!谁捡到就是谁的
Saw it first, Scan-Man. - Oh... - Hey, finders keepers.
不是吧 一把扫帚?太逊了
Oh, man. A broom? Weak.
传说中的屠龙魔剑…
The fabled Lance of Dragon Slaying.
果然
Of course.
听起来离我们很近
Uh, that sounds close.
该死 吉尔莫尔 这个地方有后门吗?
Oh, shit. Gilmore, does this place have a back door?
算是有吧 大家靠过来
In a manner of speaking. Everyone, draw near!
斯坎兰呢? - 来了!
Where's Scanlan? -Coming!
把你的手给我!
Give me your hand!
太好了!我还活着
Yes! I'm alive.
吉尔莫尔 我现在就吻你
Oh, Gilmore, I'd kiss you right now,
但你会不可避免地会爱上我 那会很混乱 所以...
but you'd inevitably fall in love with me, and that'd be messy, so... eh.
悠着点 朋友
Easy, friend.
谢谢你帮我们逃出那里
Thanks for getting us out of there.
有了
Here we go.
格劳格 你从哪儿弄来的那把奇怪的刀片?
Grog, where did you get that curious blade?
从一个吸血伯爵那里 很不错 对吧?
Off a vampire lord. Pretty cool, right?
它散发出黑暗的魔法
It radiates dark magic.
你确定知道它的作用吗?
Are you sure you know what it does?
当然知道
Sure do.
屠龙
Chops up dragons.
我认为我们离那座城市还是太近了
We're still too close to the city for my liking.
我提议我们撤退到白石城
I say we retreat to Whitestone.
我妹妹会接纳我们的
My sister will take us in.
我们可以重新整备并计划反击
We can regroup and plan a counterattack.
剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表