剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表
爸爸 真有意思
It was so funny, Father.
珀西也很有趣
And Percy, too.
快 卡西!
Hurry, Cass!
可能会留下个记号♥
That man...
勿谓言之不预也
Reality knocking at your door.
噩梦?
Bad dream?
要不然呢?
Is there any other kind?
大家早上好!
Good morning, everybody.
为什么… -她为什么这么大声?
Why? - Why is she yelling?
早啊 瓦克斯! -早
Oh, good morning, Vax. - Morning.
三点五分
Seven to two.
我从来没同意过这个愚蠢的游戏!
I never agreed to this stupid game.
你必须得这样吗?
Must you?
德罗洛 我们不能都那么冷漠
We can't all be aloof tight-asses, de Rolo.
我只是建议
I'm simply suggesting you could all benefit
你们都可以从良好的自我克制中受益
from some well-practiced restraint.
不要掩盖情绪
Emotions aren't meant to be bottled up.
偶尔该释放时就要释放
Maybe you should cut loose once in a while.
有人吗?
Hello?
机械之声在吗?
Uh, Vox Machina?
你们在这里吗?
Uh, are you here?
卡住了 -他妈的破门!
It's stuck. Ugh, fucking doors.
这些旧铰链都生锈了
These old hinges are rusted.
格劳格 帮忙推一小下好吗? -好 马上就来
Grog, give it a little shove? -Yep, one sec.
阿茹拉夫人 欢迎您光临
Lady Allura, welcome.
希望您没有觉得得破费点钱 买♥♥件乔迁礼物
Hope you didn't feel the need to bring a housewarming present.
我可没有
I didn't.
而且 我来这里是提醒你们
Alas, I'm only here to remind you
尤利尔国王召见你们赴晚宴
that Sovereign Uriel expects you at his dinner.
糟糕 是今晚?
Oh, shit. That's tonight?
终于等到了! 一个礼节得体、交谈文明的夜晚
Finally. A proper evening of protocol and civilized conversation.
今晚不是个简单的派对
It's more than a party.
来自各地的政要齐聚一堂 缔结新的安全协定
Dignitaries from across the realm are here to form a new security pact.
我们必须全力以赴
We must put our best foot forward.
好啊 全力去哪里?
Right. W-Which foot is that?
派克 想不想成为我的约会伴侣? 我保证会全力以赴使坏的
Hey, Pike, want to be my date? I promise to be on my best-worst behavior.
我…我就算了吧
Oh, I-I'm okay.
阿茹拉夫人 我们理解此事的严肃性
Lady Allura, we appreciate the gravity of the situation
并将以最大的尊严来呈现于人
and will present ourselves with the utmost dignity.
Yeah.
不错 一点四分
Good one. Seven to five.
我看他能得两分
Five? He was just at two.
那一下值三分
Oh, yeah, that was a three-pointer.
敲蛋游戏的规则既复杂又美丽
You see, the rules of ball-tag are as complex as they are beautiful.
我会向他们介绍皇家礼仪和举止
I-I shall brief them on royal etiquette and manners.
相信我 不会出错的
You have my word, nothing will go wrong.
我的蛋蛋!真疼
My balls. Hurts so much.
记住我们练习过的内容 保持含蓄 展现魅力 遵守规则
Remember what we practiced. Be reserved, be charming. Protocol.
还是照着我做吧
Just follow my lead.
不好意思 如果你们带了武器 必须寄存在这里
Sorry. If you brought weapons, they must be checked.
来自克莱格哈姆尔的 格拉迪姆格雷斯班!
From Kraghammer, Gradim Greyspine.
来自埃芒的 机械之声?
From Emon, Vox Machina?
你就这么点能耐?我来吧
Is that all you got? Allow me.
机械之声!正义的战士!
Vox Machina, champions of justice,
恶龙的猎手!贞操终结者!
hunters of dragons, - destroyers of chastity.
好吧 咱们站紧点
Right, let's stick together.
按照我的方式进行正式的问候 然后…
Follow my lead for formal greetings, and...
或者 随你们的便吧
Or, you know, do whatever.
这玩意儿怎么能让人喝醉?
How's anyone supposed to get drunk from these things?
格罗格 我敢说这些都是花里胡哨的样子货
Uh, I'm pretty sure they're just fancy shots, Grog.
你拿两个 我要三个
Two for you, and three for me.
干杯! -干杯!
Ooh. Cheers. - Cheers.
看什么看?蠢货
What are you looking at? Doofus.
什么?你想和我上♥床♥?
What-what? You want to get freaky with me?
先生 我都不认识你是谁呢!
Sir, I don't even know you.
你真是个放荡的粗俗小人!
You are a libertine and a cad,
我还挺喜欢!
and I like it.
雷金纳德 这到底是怎么了?
Reginald, what in the world?
我只是问了一下外面有没有厕所
I just asked where the privy was.
这里真棒
This is fantastic.
来自塔尔多雷各地的外交官汇聚一堂
Diplomats are here from all over Tal'Dorei.
达西奥堡、凯茂尔、韦斯特伦 甚至还有…
Fort Daxio, Kymal, Westruun. - Even...
来自白石城的 西拉斯布莱尔伍德爵士 和德里亚布莱尔伍德夫人!
From Whitestone, Lord Sylas and Lady Delilah Briarwood.
珀西?怎么了?
Percy, what's wrong?
是…是他们
It's... it's them.
我家以前在白石城
Whitestone was my home.
直到那些恶魔夺走了我的一切
Until those fiends took everything from me.
你要我们做什么事情吗? 我们要不要说些什么?告诉尤利尔?
What do you want us to do? Should we say something? To Uriel?
我们不能说
We can't.
他们要在这里过夜
Looks like they're staying overnight.
要不然我溜进他们的房♥间? 弄清楚他们要干什么
Why don't I make myself scarce and slip into their chambers? See if I can figure out what they're up to.
听起来是个好主意
Yeah, sounds like a plan.
我们应该准备个安全词 以防万一遇到麻烦
But in case of trouble, we should have a safe word.
格罗格 你提个建议?
Grog, suggestions?
对啊 我看安全词可以是“青嘎”
Right. The safe word is "chenga."
我的安全词是“妈妈”
Okay. My safe word's "mommy."
不知道为什么 每次我们看到你们时 你们看起来都更糟
And somehow you guys look worse every time we see you.
瓦克斯去哪里了?
Where's Vax?
他有些内急
Oh, uh, he has the squirts.
我明白了 放飞自我去了
I see. Delightful.
好吧 请跟我来 你们几位为君屠龙的勇士们请这边就坐
Well, if you'll follow me. Seats for the sovereign's dragon slayers.
这还真就一本正经起来了
Ooh, shit's about to get real.
各位请注意
Attention please be given
我们的君主尤利尔塔尔多雷三世
to our Sovereign Uriel Tal'Dorei III
以及皇后莎尔达塔尔多雷!
and Empress Salda Tal'Dorei.
没有什么能比龙的攻击 更能让我们团结起来 对吧?
Nothing like a dragon attack to bring us all together, eh?
感谢各位旅途劳顿汇聚于此
Thank you, everyone, for making the journey in.
请允许我介绍一下我们的晚餐宾客
Please, allow me to introduce our dining party.
我们请到了法律权威 杜阿♥拉♥聚云审判官
We have Arbiter Duala Juun, Master of Law.
她左手边是探索者阿斯苏姆埃姆灵… -珀西?
To her left, Seeker Assum... Percy? Percy.
珀西!
P-Percy.
他这么盯着看 真像个变♥态♥
He's just staring like a perv.
他说布莱尔伍德夫妻俩夺走了一切
He said the Briarwoods took everything.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
我们不能再次被打个措手不及
We cannot be caught unprepared again.
对啊! -陛下所言极是!
Hear, hear. - Agreed, Sovereign.
珀西 跟我们说句话
Percy, talk to us.
珀西!
Percy.
我没事 -对啊 当然
I'm fine. - Oh, yeah, sure.
珀西 要我说的话 你就走到布莱尔伍德两口子面前
Percy, I say you just walk over to the Briarwoods,
打个招呼 好不太尴尬 然后一拳打在脸上
say hello to break the ice, then punch them in the face.
看看会发生什么 -格劳格 这不行
See what happens. - Grog, no.
我觉得格劳格的主意不赖
Eh, I don't hate Grog's idea.
我们还得等等 给瓦克斯一个机会好收集些情报
Uh, we have to wait. Give Vax a chance to gather some intel.
这他妈是什么?
What the bloody hell?
他妈的蛇!
Fucking snake!
来吧
Come on.
我必须承认 我很好奇你们能否前来
I must confess, I was rather curious whether you would come.
我们的信使没有回来
Our messenger did not return.
事实上 我听说过白石城一些令人不安的谣言
In fact, I've heard dark rumors about Whitestone.
他们说你们的地盘没人进出
They say no one travels in or out of your lands.
那是醉汉和无赖散布的谎言
Lies spread by drunks and knaves.
如果没有人能离开白石城 我们会坐在您面前吗 陛下?
If no one left Whitestone, would we be sitting before you, Sovereign?
也许吧
Perhaps.
要不然我可能会被迫
Or perhaps I might be forced
派支军队去巡查你们的城市
to send a garrison of troops to check on your city.
您不必动此干戈
You won't need to do that.
你说的对 没必要
You are right. There's no need.
白石城其实需要好好保护
In fact, Whitestone needs to be protected.
对 白石城的独♥立♥自主不容挑战
Yes. Whitestone's independence is not to be challenged.
接的不赖!
剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表