剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表
凯丽丝 醒醒
Keyleth, wake up.
凯丽丝 不要
Keyleth! No.
有一副神药
An elixir.
快试试这个!
Try this.
快点
Quickly.
没用 她要死了!
It's not working. We're losing her!
低声的人没有回来 我们失败了 太快了…
The Whispered One did not return. We failed. It was too soon.
没有办法了 凯丽丝死了
There's nothing to be done. Keyleth is gone.
但至少我们原本的目的达到了
But at least we have what we came for.
你♥他♥妈♥在胡说什么?
The fuck are you talking about?!
凯丽丝还有口气
Keyleth is still breathing.
有点不对劲
Something's not right.
让我试试...
Uh, let me try, uh...
斯坎兰之手!
♪ Scanlan's hand ♪
神药和我的咒语都不灵 那玩意儿一定是在阻碍一切魔法
The elixir, my spell-- that thing must be blocking all magic.
该死的 他说得对 远离那个球体!
Damn it, he's right. Away from the orb!
我们跟你的账还没算完
We're not done with you yet.
谁捡的就归谁
Finders keepers.
嘿!咱们快走 大块头
Hey! Let's move, big guy!
嘿
Hey.
放松点 接下来交给我吧
Easy, I got her from here.
谢谢你 格劳格
Thank you, Grog.
等等
Okay, wait-wait-wait, hold up, hold up.
斯坎兰之手!
♪ Scanlan's hand ♪
好!我们又能用魔法了!
Yes! We got magic.
维克斯 再用一次神药
Vex, another elixir!
我需要 快点!
I need it, hurry!
可是…没有了
There's just, there's no more.
凯丽丝…
Keyleth...
原谅我吧
Forgive me.
弟弟…我很抱歉
Brother. I'm so sorry.
等等 有草药
Wait. Herbs...
她还用了些什么?
What else did she use?
小个儿!我需要那个魔法!
Shorthalt! Need that magic!
恶心的泥巴和一口痰
♪ Disgusting mud and spit ♪
做一剂可以治病的灵丹
♪ Turn into some healing shit ♪
拜托 要有效 起作用吧!
Come on, work. Work.
你摆布我这么多年
You controlled me for years.
现在轮到你吃苦头了
Now it's your turn to suffer.
仪式的目的是什么?回答我!
What was the ritual meant to do? Answer me!
我只向低语的人回应
I only answer to the Whispered One.
但是他拒绝了我…
But he denied me.
抛弃了我…
Abandoned me.
我很乐意送你去见他
I'll gladly send you to him.
动手吧
Go ahead.
你已经杀了我丈夫 而且夺走了他重生的一切机会
You've taken my husband and any hope of getting him back.
我还有什么可以失去的呢?
What more could I lose?
杀了我
End me.
不行 你必须继续受苦
No. Your pain will linger.
我会打断你的脚踝 为我姐姐维斯珀报仇
I'll shatter your ankles for my sister Vesper.
你的手属于尤里斯
Your hands belong to Julius.
德罗洛家每一条人命 都要用你的血肉偿还
Each de Rolo will have their pound of flesh,
你最后剩下的部分我也要扒了皮!
until I flay the skin from what's left of you.
算了 珀西 得饶人处且饶人
Oh, okay, Percy, taking this a little far.
你为什么不放低…
Hey, why don't you just lower the...
他妈的怎么回事?
The fuck?
跟你给我家族带来的痛苦比起来
Your suffering will be merely a taste
你吃的这点苦头只是一点零头!
of the pain you inflicted upon my family.
看那股烟 更糟了
The smoke. It's even worse.
这是某种诅咒
It's some sort of curse.
派克觉察出有什么东西笼罩着他的灵魂
Pike felt something clouding his soul.
我还以为她的意思是他只是沮丧
I thought she meant he was just depressed.
有什么东西占据了你
Something has possession of you.
而且我们也因此变得更好
And we are better for it.
等等 什么?珀西!
We? What? Percy!
那不是珀西
That's not Percy.
凯丽丝…
Keyleth?
是个恶魔 看…
It's a demon. Look.
天啊!怎么会?
Holy shit. How?
如果它得到了它想要的东西 我认为珀西就再也变不回来了
If it gets what it wants, I don't think much of Percy will be left.
维克斯 你在干什么?
Vex'ahlia, what are you doing?
靠边站
Step aside.
你连我都要崩了?
You're going to shoot me, too?
如果我们必须的话
If we must.
我知道你在里面
I know you're in there.
亲爱的 摘下面具吧
Darling, take off the mask.
没关系 你可以把它放下了
It's all right. You can put it down.
它…
It...
它不让我放下
it won't let me.
别这样! -珀西!你不可以!
Don't do it! - Percy. You can't!
我没有别的主意了!
I don't know what else to do!
不!
No!
No!
不行 不喜欢 -大家快往后站!
Nope. Do not like. -Everyone get back.
姐姐! -别伤害他!他不受控制!
Sister! - Don't hurt him. He's not in control.
去他妈的 维克斯在他手上!
Fuck that, he's got Vex.
那东西不会受伤 但是珀西会!
That thing can't bleed, but Percy can.
如果它盘踞了他的脑壳和灵魂 只有他自己才能阻止它!
If it's inside his mind, his soul, only he can stop it.
那我们就争取点时间 你!阻止他杀死德里亚!
We'll buy time then. Oi, keep him from killing Delilah!
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
斯坎兰之手!
♪ Scanlan's hand! ♪
她是我的!
She belongs to me!
要我接手吗?
Shall I take over?
不!
No. No!
恐怕我必须出手了
I'm afraid I must.
珀西!
Percy!
白石城 在我们自己的山脉上开采的…
[indistinct voices echoing]
注意了 孩子们
Pay attention, children.
今天课程的主题是复仇
Today's lesson is on the subject of vengeance.
哪个更强大?
Which is more powerful,
报复的愿望还是宽恕的能力?
the desire for revenge or the ability to forgive?
介意演示一下吗?
Care to demonstrate?
混♥蛋♥!
Bastards!
最高分 珀西瓦尔
Top marks, Percival.
我要杀了你
I'll kill you.
我要杀了你们所有人!
I'll kill you all!
好吧 现在我可以摆弄一下我的新玩具了!
Goody. Now I get to use my new toy.
等等 格劳格 你不能!
Wait, Grog! You can't.
噢 我只是想剁他一小下…
I was only gonna chop him a little.
放开她!卡珊德拉!
Let her go! - Cassandra!
卡珊德拉!
Cassandra!
怎么了 儿子?你不饿吗?
What's the matter, son? Not hungry?
你看起来很苍白 小伙子 就像你见过鬼一样
You look pale, boy. Like you've seen a ghost.
德罗洛家族之死!
Death to the de Rolos.
停下!别再折腾了 不要!
Stop. Not again. Not again!
我不会让你带走他们的!
I won't let you take them!
所以我们就等着他杀了我们?
So we just wait for him to kill us?
他最后总是要重新装弹的
He has to reload eventually.
对吗?
Right?
仇恨…
The hate.
接受它吧
Embrace it.
要不然…
Or else...
你辜负了我们 儿子!
You have failed us, son!
一家人惨遭屠戮 传奇陨落 你必须为我们报仇!
A family slaughtered, a legacy lost.
求求你 儿子 你必须…
You must avenge us! Please, son, you must!
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mother!
妈的 真烫!
Fuck, that burns.
听我们说 你必须跟它对抗!
Listen to us! You must fight this!
对抗 对
Fight. Yes.
对
Yes.
只要一枪准确的射击 疼痛就消失了!
剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表