剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表
很久以前 在另外一个结界里
Long ago, in another realm
有一个名叫塔尔多雷的伟大王国
stood the majestic kingdom of Tal'Dorei.
这片土地曾经是众神和泰坦的战场
Once the battlefield of gods and titans,
充满魔法、奇观和秘境
its lands now harbor magic, wonder and mystery.
这里曾有过和平的年代…
It was a time of peace...
直到一个恶魔降临
...until a great evil arrived.
一群勇敢的英雄集结在一起 准备抗击恶魔
A brave group of heroes banded together, ready to face this evil.
准备好了!怪兽要来了
Hold fast. The beast approaches.
他妈的这是什么?
What the fuck?
血债要血…
You shall pay for y...
见鬼!
Holy sh...
人类永远不会屈…
Humanity will never fall to y...
还真难对付
Well, that was... something.
他妈的!我们雇佣军全都像羔羊一样被宰了
Fuck! All of our mercenaries slaughtered like lambs.
尤利尔国王 我要再次请求
I state my case again, Sovereign Uriel:
无论这一恶魔是谁 派遣我们的军队迎面抵抗
send our army to challenge whatever this fiend is
好避免整个王国都被毁灭
before it decimates the entire kingdom.
也许我们的策略不够明智 陛下
Perhaps we have been ill-advised in our strategy, sire.
我建议尝试捕获这一野兽
I propose we attempt to capture the beast
并把它作为对抗敌人的武器
and use it as a weapon against our enemies.
我必须反对 芬斯爵士 我们甚至不知道对手是什么生物
I must object, Sir Fince. We don't even know what the creature is.
恶魔?元素? 而且关于抓住它的方法你又有什么建议?
Demon? Elemental? And how do you propose we capture it?
阿茹拉夫人说得对
Lady Allura is right.
但是 陛下…
But sire...
我会让我们剩下的军队坚守城墙
I will not send our remaining army beyond the city walls
直到我们弄清楚敌人是什么人或者东西再出击
until we know who or what our enemy is.
我们必须招募更多的雇佣军
We must find more mercenaries.
恕我直言 去哪里找呢?
And where, might I ask?
托里安屠夫被大卸八块 活剥杀手被活剥
The Torian Butchers are butchered, the Murder Hobos murdered,
人头贩子自己的头都没影了!
the Death Dealers are all dead.
那就去找些得力的人!
Then find someone worthy!
找到塔尔多雷最厉害的雇佣军团之前
Do not rest until you bring me
你们都别休息!
the greatest band of mercenaries in all of Tal'Dorei.
加油!
Chug, chug, chug!
Chug! Chug! Chug!
对!谁最厉害?对!
Yeah! That's right! Who's the best? Yeah!
格劳格又赢了
Grog wins. Again.
去他妈的 为什么咱们总是跟一个两倍个头儿的人斗酒?
Fuck me. Why do we always play drinking games with a guy twice our size?
显然是因为这样是最快就喝醉的方法
Because it's the fastest way to get drunk, obviously.
谁醉了?反正我没醉 还好着呢
Who's drunk? Not me. I'm great.
我想我们应该去别的…别的…
I think we should go to another... another...
你不是只喝了一杯麦芽酒?
Didn't you only have one ale?
真臭
Oh. So chunky.
小心点 婊♥子♥!
Watch it, bitch.
嘿!你小心点 腰子脸!
Hey. You watch it, dicknose.
算了 格劳格 记不记得咱们说过 不跟打嘴炮的人一般见识?
Easy, Grog. We don't waste our time on talking assholes, remember?
喂 店老板! 再给机械之声上一轮酒
Hmm. - Oi, tavern keep. Another round for Vox Machina,
所有结界里最棒的雇佣军!
the greatest band of mercenaries in all the realm.
最棒的?
The greatest?
我听说你都没能耐 把一头牛从着火的谷仓里救出来
I heard you couldn't even rescue a cow from a burning barn.
机械之声 真是他妈的笑话!
"Vox Machina." What a fucking joke.
做个文明人吧 朋友
Let's keep things civil, friend.
我们来这儿不是找麻烦的
We're not looking for trouble.
我就知道你们不敢
Oh, I'll bet you ain't.
大家都知道你们是一帮可悲的软蛋
Everyone knows you're a bunch of pathetic losers
根本就他妈的没有生意
who can't get a fucking job.
看看你们几个弱鸡
Look at your scrawny ass.
力气小得连自己的管都撸不动
Too weak to tickle your own pickle.
那你能帮我撸吗?
Are you offering to help?
好 不行 我…去你的!
Yeah. U-Uh, well, no. I... fuck you!
我只是让你露一手而已
Oh, I'm only asking you to give me a hand.
瓦克斯 我看他是愿意! 这个我能留着吗?
You know, Vax, I think he's willing. Ooh, can I keep this?
都别站着看了 笨蛋们
Don't just stand there gawking, louts.
杀了他们!
Kill them!
我射中的! -我射中的!
I had him.
我来 珀西! -不!
I'm coming, Percy! - Oh, no.
Oops.
亲爱的派克 你能不能让开一下?
Pike, love, can you try to stay out of the way?
拜托!是你绊倒了我
Hey, come on. You tripped over me.
那个交给我
I'll take that.
不赖呀 兄弟
Not bad, brother.
为什么每次出来喝酒都会出这种事情?
Why does this happen every time we go out drinking?
好孩子 小坠儿 就是这个!
Good boy, Trinket. Over here.
格劳格 躲开!
Grog, step aside.
见鬼 -斯坎兰在哪里?
Oh, bollocks. -Where the hell is Scanlan?
姑娘的花儿我要摘
♪ La, da, da, my lady's rose I will pluck ♪
姑娘的人儿我要爱…
♪ My love, it's time for us to ♪♪
天啊!珀西 你♥他♥妈♥的? 你要想插一腿的话得先问问
For goodness' sakes. Percy, the hell, man? If you want to join in, you got to ask first.
斯坎兰 我就知道会这样
Scanlan, I should've known.
你能不能穿上裤子帮我们一把?
Could you put on some pants and help us?
你们在搞什么鬼!
You got to be shitting me.
住手!
Stop!
你们先把酒都喝光了 然后还要拆了我这酒馆
First, you people drink me dry, then you destroy my tavern.
那个侏儒在和我女儿做什么?
And-and what is that gnome doing with my daughter?
你最好还是不知道的好
It's probably best you don't know.
这么一大摊子谁来付钱?
Who's paying for all this?
真是烂摊子!太可怕了
Goodness, such a mess. Absolutely dreadful.
但我可以向你保证 亲爱的 机械之声会找到应该负责的…
But I can assure you, darling, Vox Machina will find those responsible...
别耍花招了 我现在就要钱
Uh-uh, don't even try it. Money, now.
你看…
Well, you see...
我们其实身上没带钱 但是如果你给我五个…
We don't exactly have any money on us, per se, but if you give me five...
人呢?不好意思
Uh, hello? Yes, excuse me.
谢谢你 非常感谢! -滚蛋!
Thank you, much appreciated. -And stay out!
这是不是等于 城里所有的酒馆 都禁止我们入内了?
Does this mean we're officially banned from every tavern in Emon?
整挺好
Wonderful.
咱们几个既没钱又没住处 他妈的没指望了
We've got no money, no place to live and fuck all for prospects.
要不是有个人不小心
Well, perhaps if someone didn't accidentally decapitate
砍掉了最后一个主顾的脑袋…
the last fellow who hired us.
我不是道过歉了吗?
Well, I apologized, didn't I?
咱们身上背了一大堆债 看 想不到手上还剩三个银币
We have a mountain of debts and-- oh, good-- three silver to our name.
现在必须找个糊口的工作
We need a job. Anything, at this point.
给跑车的当保镖和杀妖怪拿赏钱
I mean, if protecting carts from swindlers
这样的生意都没赚到钱
and killing goblins for gold isn't getting us anywhere,
要不咱们试试别的正经工作?
I don't know, maybe... maybe we could try doing some good this time?
不好 -无聊
Nah... - Boring.
派克 道德这奢侈品咱们现在消受不起
Pike, ethics are a luxury we currently can't afford.
你们有没有想过也许咱们不是这块料?
Have you guys ever thought maybe we're not really meant to do this?
维克斯和瓦克斯自顾自
I mean, Vex and Vax - only care about themselves.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Well, fuck you.
格劳格一出手就干掉所有活口
Grog just wants to murder everyone.
差不多吧
Yeah, pretty much.
珀西几乎不想被人看见跟咱们搞在一起
Percy barely wants to be seen with us in public,
斯坎兰差不多是个人就想骗上♥床♥
and Scanlan wants... - To bed everyone in the realm.
凯丽丝 随便你怎么说吧 反正我不在乎
Yes, you can say it, Keyleth. I'm not ashamed.
老实说 为什么咱们还能混在一起?
Honestly, why are we even together?
你们先慢慢唠叨吧 我得找个地方放放水
Well, while you're all moping around, I have to drain the proverbial basilisk.
舒服
Hmm?
对不住了! -你…
Oh... Oh, apologies.
有时候我弟弟不太听话 -你有病吧?点儿真背!
It has a mind of its own sometimes. -What's the matter with you?
- Come on. - Hmm.
看这个!我们有奔头了
This! This is our purpose.
维护正义 获取功名 保家卫国
Fighting for justice, for glory, protecting the kingdom and stuff.
最重要的是
And most importantly--
钱多!
lots of money!
我们真的就这么去见国王?
We're really gonna see the sovereign looking like this?
站住!
Halt.
好 我们会带你们进去 但是熊得在外面等着
Okay, we'll take you in, but the bear waits outside.
没关系 伙计 我们很快就回来
It's okay, buddy. We'll be back soon.
吉马夫人 我们务必要获得 布莱尔伍德领主和夫人的增援
Lady Kima, it is imperative Lord and Lady Briarwood join us.
陛下 已经几个月都没有白石城方面的消息了
Sire, Whitestone hasn't been heard from in months. - Excuse me?
什么? -我们最近派出的信使杳无音信
Our last messenger never returned. - Excuse me?
我们必须提醒他们防御这些攻击 再派一个守卫
剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表