剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表
Sorry. Um... Okay. Okay.
我弄得更糟了吗?
Did I just make it worse?
小心!
Look out!
让我出去!我困在格劳格的屁♥股♥下面了!
Uh, get me out. Get-get me out! I'm trapped under Grog's ass!
这就是泰山压顶的感觉
So... this is what rock bottom feels like.
上天保佑 我们还活着
At least we're still alive, thank the Everlight.
还多亏凯丽丝的巨型灌木
And thanks to Keyleth for the giant shrub.
但是你必须得让它带刺吗?
But did you have to make it so thorny?
那条龙…我们差点就死了
That dragon. We almost... died.
但是我们没死 多亏了你 凯丽丝
Except we didn't die. Because of you, Keyleth.
你听见了吗?因为你我们才活下来了
You hear me? We're alive because of you.
格劳格!你受伤了!
Grog. You're hurt.
没事儿 皮肉伤没什么
Nah. Just a flesh wound. No big.
问题 这样正常的吗?
Question: Is this normal?
不正常 -我要吐了
Oh, no. - Holy shit. - I'm gonna throw up.
坚持一下 老朋友 我来帮你
Hold still, old friend. I got you.
我已经感觉好多了
Oh, I feel better already.
派克 谢谢你 你是最棒的
Thanks, Pike. You're the best.
那个花了我不少力气 -我来扶你
That... took a lot out of me. - I got you. - Oh.
谢谢
Uh, thanks.
你现在可以放下我了
Oh, uh, you can put me down now.
他妈的乌里尔和所有这些玩意儿
All right, fuck Uriel and all of this,
咱们走吧 咱们揽这个差事可不是来送死的
we're done here. We didn't sign up for certain death.
我是不是得提醒你 我们已经向议事会做出了承诺
Must I remind you we gave our word to the council?
这可能应该意味着什么
That should probably mean something.
谁他妈还关心议事会?
Oh, who gives a soggy anus about the council?
我现在眼里就一个字 斯坎兰绍特豪
The only word I care about is "Scanlan Shorthalt."
算了 我知道这是好几个字 但你们都懂的
And yes, I know that's two words, but you know what I'm saying.
对啊 那些混♥蛋♥为我们做过什么好事吗?
Yeah. What have those fuckity-fucks ever done for us?
除了给我们一份工作、一堆黄金和财宝什么的?
Except give us a job and a bunch of gold and treasure and stuff?
我们跟很多东西打过
We've fought a lot of things...
但是龙?一条真正的龙
but a dragon? An actual dragon?
现在跟议事会或者合同没关系了
It's not about the council, or the contract...
现在是关于这些人的 他们需要我们
it's about these people. They need us.
我们不能一跑了之
We can't just run away.
这就是为什么我讨厌和圣人一起旅行
This is why I hate traveling with holy people.
他们太他妈善良了
They're too goddamned good.
派克 这种生物比我们厉害
Pike... this creature is beyond us.
瓦克斯和我小时候 其中一个怪物杀死了我们的母亲
When Vex and I were young, one of those monsters killed our mother.
我一生都在研究龙 希望能找到背着血债的那一条
I've studied dragons my entire life, hoping to find the one that did it.
我能感觉出他们什么时候接近
I can... feel when they're close.
我脑子会非常痛
A horrid pain in my head.
这就简单了 咱们回宫殿解除合同
Then it's settled. We'll go back to the palace and get out of the contract.
你不明白 珀西
You don't understand, Percy.
我在宫殿时也感觉到了
I felt it there, too, at the palace.
你现在才告诉我们这个?
Y-You're just telling us this now?
对不起 我…
I'm sorry. I...
直到龙接近我才确定… 这么多年了 从妈妈…
I wasn't certain until the dragon... It's been years since Mother...
你确定吗 维克斯? -我清楚我的感受
Are you sure, Vex'ahlia? -I know what I felt.
议事会里肯定有人跟龙接触过 或者…
Someone on the council must have been in contact with the dragon, or...
我不知道 但我肯定这是真的
I don't know, but I-I'm sure it was real.
那咱们索性抛开所有这些
Then we walk away from all of this.
这不值得
It's not worth it.
你们都听见她了 那帮人里可能有个人跟怪物是一伙的
You heard her. One of them might be working with that monster.
我们离开这里 永远不要再踏上埃芒的土地了
Let's just get the hell out of here and never set foot in Emon again.
大家能全体同意吗?
Can we all agree on that?
不
Oh, no.
它把他们全毁了
They wiped them out,
全都没了
all of them.
派克!过来!
Pike! Get over here!
求你了 圣光 让你的力量拯救他
Please, Everlight, let your power reach him.
派克 别…
Pike. Please.
该死!不!我做不到
Shit! No. I can't do it.
我从上一次以来还是太虚弱了
I'm still too weak from before.
我们本来可以阻止这种情况的
We could have stopped this.
本来可以
Should have.
斯坎兰 你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么?
What the hell are you doing, Scanlan?
编个“死龙”的调子
Thinking of a rhyme for "dead dragon."
因为我…我猜我们会去杀一条了
'Cause I... I guess we're killing one.
算我一个
I'm in.
实话实说 我心里很害怕 但我要参加
Uh, I mean I'm not gonna lie, I'm terrified out of my mind. But I'm in.
我讨厌失败
I don't like losin'...
但是我现在心里有个东西堵着
but now I'm feelin' things, on the inside.
就是感觉难受
They don't feel right.
所以我跟你们一起去
So yeah, I'm with ya.
格劳格 你这话说得真好
That was... actually well stated, Grog.
你说啥?
What was?
就当我刚才什么都没说吧 我也要参加
Uh, never mind. Count me in as well.
伙计们 咱们去干这件事情
You guys... we're doing this.
你们都知道我们会死得很惨
You all realize we're going to die a truly horrible death.
也许吧 姐姐
Perhaps, sister.
但是我们会慷慨赴死
But we'll die gloriously,
而且我们一定会杀死一条恶龙
and we'll kill a fucking dragon.
剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表