剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表
It can't be me, Cassandra.
我不是做领袖的材料 以前逃跑过
I'm not a leader. I ran.
但现在你人在这里
But you're here now.
那一天不只你一个人的生活支离破碎了
Yours wasn't the only life shattered that day.
现在我们都在这里
We're all here.
不在此刻更待何时 除了你之外没有人能胜任了
The time is now. No one else can do this.
我是珀西瓦尔弗雷德里克斯坦 冯穆塞尔克洛索夫斯基德罗洛三世公爵
I am Lord Percival Fredrickstein von Musel Klossowski de Rolo III!
布莱尔伍德夫妇篡夺白石城之日 我目睹了我全家惨遭灭门
On the day the Briarwoods took Whitestone, I watched my family die.
虽有复仇之心 我当时逃掉了
Despite my desire for vengeance, I fled.
恐惧让我在外漂泊多年
And fear kept me from my home.
我们都曾是败军之士
We have all lost.
但阿奇从不害怕 从不动摇
But Archie never feared, never wavered.
为了我们每一个人 为了白石城
He willingly gave his life for all of us.
他心甘情愿地奉献了自己的生命
For Whitestone.
他的牺牲 你们的牺牲 以及我家族的牺牲
His sacrifice, your sacrifice and the sacrifice of my family
不会毫无意义
shall not be in vain.
今天是为了阿奇
Today is for Archie,
为了德罗洛
for the de Rolos,
为了白石城
for Whitestone!
让我们杀了他妈的一切!
Let's kill fucking everything!
都给我♥干♥掉!
Leave none standing!
格劳格!
Grog!
该死
Damn it!
最不应该出演出事故的时候
Oh, worst time to have performance issues.
嘿 你…
Hey.
你知道我爱你 对吧?
You... you know I'm in love with you, right?
等等 什么?
Wait. What?!
现在?这时候再糟糕不过了
Now?! I mean, this is, like, the worst time!
来吧!
Come on!
撤退 来吧 上树 -向上
Pull back! Come on, up the tree!
曾经与你并肩战斗是我的荣幸
It was an honor fighting with you.
这是一次勇敢的努力 朋友
It was a valiant effort, friend.
怎么了?
Sup?
派克?
Pike?!
天啊
Holy shit!
你看起来…像个天使
Huh. You look... like an angel.
嫁给我吧? -好啊 来吧 就现在吧
Marry me? -Okay, let's do it. Right now.
等等 什么?说真的?
Wait. What? Uh, seriously?
开玩笑的 但是很高兴见到你 斯坎兰
No. But it's good to see you too, Scanlan.
嘿 大家好 我…
Hey, everyone, uh, I'm... Oh.
我好想你啊
I missed you so much.
派克?你闪闪发光 还有点嗡嗡的声音?
Ooh. Pike? You're glowing and kind of buzzing?
你死了吗?
Are you dead?
星界投射
Astral projection.
星什么?
Your ass what?
我人在这里 伙计 但我的躯体还在神庙里
I'm here, buddy, but my body is back at the temple.
不过 我还是能感觉到那个熊抱
I still felt that bear hug, though,
真的有点疼
which definitely hurt.
咱们先了结了这帮不干不净的混♥蛋♥之后 再聊聊这件事情吧
Listen, how about we talk about it after we murder these unholy fucks?
已经失控了 我要去前线
This has gotten out of hand. I'm going to the front.
冒险失去一切?你太宝贵了
And risk everything? You're too valuable.
不行 我们必须加快我们的计划
No. We must accelerate our plans.
但我认为这为时过早 -他们令我们别无选择
But I thought it was too soon? They've left us no choice.
另一个搅弄是非的侏儒?
Another confounding gnome?
看啊 整个团队又聚齐了
Hey, look at that. Whole team's back together again.
维克斯 帮我一把 我想尝试一件愚蠢的事情
Vex, give me a lift. I want to try something stupid.
斯坎兰 出手吧
Scanlan. Hand!
传奇回来了哦 对 他回来了
♪ The legend's back, oh, yes, he's back ♪
上来吧 我搭你一程
♪ Hop on, I'll give you a ride ♪
准备起飞
♪ Get ready to fly! ♪
天啊
Oh, gods.
去死吧!你个混♥蛋♥!
Fuck this! You motherfuckers!
我这个先倒的
Mine fell first.
才没
Nuh-uh!
这不是真的 太荒谬了 不可想象
This cannot be happening. It's preposterous, unthinkable,
真不明…
incompre...
去他的吧
Oh. Fuck this.
韦德迈尔!
Vedmire!
这一枪是给阿奇报仇
That was for Archie.
恭喜你 韦德迈尔
Congratulations, Vedmire.
你不在我的猎杀名单上
Your name isn't on my list.
相反 你要接受白石城人♥民♥的审判
Instead, you'll answer - to the people of Whitestone. - Huh?
愿他们以你之道还你之身
And may they show you all the mercy you showed them.
都离我远点 别碰我
You stay away. You get your hands off me.
别动我 你们这帮蝼蚁 别…
Get off me, you fucking ballbag. Get off...
为了白石城!
For Whitestone!
耶楠?这里还不安全
Yennen? It isn't safe here.
黎明之父发出了召唤 我们是奉命而来
The Dawnfather called, and we answered.
我看到那个标记的时候就认出来了
I think I know a sign when I see one.
嘿 她在干什么? -看着就好
Hey, uh, what's she doing? - Watch.
蒙圣光之神圣美德 愿你们的武器所向披靡
May your weapons strike with the divine virtue of the Everlight.
现在 去敲碎那些混♥蛋♥的脑壳吧
Now go crush some fucking heads!
接下来交给我们的人吧
Our people can handle it from here.
去吧 珀西瓦尔 去收复你理应拥有的一切
Go, Percival. Take back what is rightfully yours.
我不知道该怎样感谢您才好
I don't know how to thank you.
黎明之父借你之身展现生机
The Dawnfather has found life in you.
要用好他的恩赐
Use his gift wisely.
好吧 大无畏的领袖 来领导吧
Well, fearless leader, lead.
看守城门的是苍白警卫 最好的办法是…
With the Pale Guard protecting the castle gate, the best way in is...
我们的秘密通道
Our hidden tunnel.
从前这足以躲避保姆和导师
It was good enough to hide from nannies and tutors.
还有知晓一切的哥哥
And know-it-all older brothers.
卡丝…
Cass,
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
我真希望自己能回到过去 并改变一切
I wish I could go back and do things differently.
我明白
I know.
珀西 你的城♥堡♥不赖啊
Percy. Your castle is, um... nice.
这里是地牢 凯丽丝 布莱尔伍德夫妇在别的地方
This is the dungeon, Keyleth. The Briarwoods will be found elsewhere.
那边有人吗?
Is someone there?
- What? - Hmm?
我听说有人在找布莱尔伍德夫妇?
Did I hear you say you were looking for the Briarwoods?
你究竟是敌是友?
Are you friend or foe?
敌人 至少是德里亚和西拉斯的敌人
Foe. Of Delilah and Sylas, at least.
如果你们给我自♥由♥ 我可以带你们去找他们
I can take you to them if you free me.
这是我唯一能给你的自♥由♥
This is the only freedom I offer you.
珀西 等等!
Percy, wait!
派克是城外人
♪ Pike came from the outskirts of town ♪
离布兰布伍德不远
♪ Near the bramble wood ♪
她家在周围的名声
♪ From a family with an unsavory reputation ♪
不太好
♪ Round the hood ♪
她发现自己得到了上天的祝福
♪ She found out she was blessed divinely ♪
她还能给人治病
♪ She could heal folks, too ♪
但是她的力量消失时
♪ But when her power was gone ♪
她很难受还说了永别
♪ She took it hard and said "Adieu" ♪
派克特里克福特
♪ Pike Trickfoot ♪
剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表