剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表
One well-placed shot and the pain disappears.
跟它干!
Fight it!
维克斯?等等 不
Vex? Wait. No.
你在对我做什么?
What are you doing to me?
给你你想要的 珀西瓦尔…
Giving you what you wanted, Percival.
你是谁?
Who are you?!
我是谁 你知道得一清二楚
You know exactly who I am.
你召唤了我
You summoned me.
你受的煎熬和对报仇的渴望
Your torment and thirst for revenge
把我召唤到你身边
called me to your side.
一种不言而喻的伙伴关系
An unspoken partnership.
内心深处 你还记得
Deep down, you remember.
欢迎我的帮助
Welcoming my help.
欢迎愤怒 这激励你创造了它!
Welcoming the rage that fueled you to create it.
那件武器…
The weapon.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
用铁和烟锻造…
Forged in iron and smoke.
我们达成了交易
We struck a bargain.
我给了你复仇的手段
I gave you the means for revenge.
你给了我灵魂供我享用
And you... gave me souls to feast upon.
骗子!
Liar!
你♥他♥妈♥的已经摆脱了恶魔法! 快帮帮忙!
You're not under a charm anymore, damn it. Do something!
对抗恶魔?什么?
Against a demon? What?
你是他的妹妹!唤起他!
You're his sister. Reach him.
珀西瓦尔!
Percival!
我了解你 你现在这样子不是你自己
I know you. This isn't who you are!
这就是我想成为的人
It's who I want to be.
对 仇恨感觉很好 它可以掩盖痛苦
Yes, hate feels good. It drowns the pain.
我已经看到它是多么容易消耗你
I've seen how easily it consumes you.
我只剩下这些了
It's all I have left.
如果你夺回自己 你就不会伤害你所爱的人
If you reclaim yourself, you won't hurt the ones you love.
找到内心真正的珀西
Find the real Percy within.
找到我的哥哥
Find my brother.
卡珊德拉?
Cassandra?
我在这里支持你
I'm here for you.
我们都在
We all are.
珀西!加油 我们可以做到的!
Percy, come on. We can make it.
你们!你们这样对我!
You. You did this to me.
你们会付出代价的!
And you'll pay!
时机已到
The time has come.
开火
Fire the weapon.
安息吧
Be at peace.
等等
Wait!
求你了 珀西 不要放弃你自己的灵魂!
Please, Percy. Don't forfeit your own soul.
你知道该相信谁的 珀西瓦尔
You know who to trust, Percival.
对 我知道
Yes. I do.
我不会让你得逞的!
I won't let you!
不…
No!
珀西 说句话 你还是你吗?
Percy? Say something. Is it you?
恐怕是
I'm afraid so.
好吧 差不多是我的全部吧
Well, most of me anyway.
你朝我开枪! -对啊
You shot me! -Yes, well,
谢谢你不死之恩
thank you for not dying.
算了 别客气
Yeah, you're welcome.
说起来 这是我见过的最操蛋的事情
So, that was the most fucked-up thing I've ever seen...
另外一件事是我跟斯坎兰出去玩
and I hang out with Scanlan.
多应景啊
How fitting.
即使在你胜利的时刻 仍然不能全盘通吃!
Even in your moment of triumph, you still managed to fall short.
什么?
What?
你本来有机会杀了我 但你可悲地失败了
You had the chance to kill me and you failed miserably.
不过这没什么应该让我惊讶的
It shouldn't surprise me, though.
你和你父母一样没骨气
You're as spineless as your parents.
西拉斯死了 我懂得那种痛苦
Sylas is gone. I know that suffering.
失去亲人是无法修补的创伤
Losing one's family is a wound that cannot be mended.
至少他最后见到了光明
At least he saw the sunlight one last time.
我早知道我们救错了德罗洛
I knew we saved the wrong de Rolo.
但没关系 你们今天可能是阻止了我
But it matters not. You may have stopped me today.
低语的人将完成我们的事业
The Whispered One will finish what we began.
他归来之时 城市将陷落
And when he returns, cities will fall,
泰坦会崛起!
titans will rise,
河流里会流淌着血…
rivers will flow with the blood of...
我很高兴你原谅了她 哥哥
I'm glad you forgave her, brother.
但我不能
But I cannot.
大家准备好了吗?
Everyone ready?
什么?你是说我们得离开这个令人愉快的地方?
What? You mean we have to leave this delightful place?
我看算了 哥们儿
Ah, da-da-da-da. I don't think so, buddy.
不谈它的起源
Regardless of its origin,
事实证明它是一件有用的武器
it can still prove to be an effective weapon.
什么?你都忘记那团烟了吗?
What? Are you forgetting the smoke
还有整个“我为复仇而疯狂”的事儿
and the whole "I'm insane with vengeance" thing?
恶魔不见了 斯坎兰 诅咒已经解除了
The demon is gone, Scanlan. The curse is lifted.
对 也许你是…不行! -不要!
Yeah, maybe you're... Nah. -No!
你知道那要多少钱吗?
You know how much that cost?
我要花多长时间来再做一…
How bloody long it will take me to make ano...
好吧 幸好 谢谢你 斯坎兰
Well, I'll be damned. Thank you, Scanlan.
谢谢你们所有人 给我这第二次机会
All of you. For this second chance.
嘿 你怎么知道那个恶魔还在里面?
Hey, how'd you know that demon was still in there?
全靠猜
Total guess.
再烧一个 伙计
One more on the fire then.
谢谢!
Thank you.
你救了白石城!
You saved Whitestone.
机械之声 我们欠你们很多!
We're in your debt, Vox Machina.
我们要做什么?
W-What do we do?
点头微笑就好 丽丽
Just nod and smile, Kiki.
别客气 是我们的荣幸 没什么 小事一桩
Of course. Our pleasure. It was nothing, nothing at all.
帅哥 你好啊
Huh? Oh, hello, handsome.
我是反抗军领袖斯坎兰绍特豪
Scanlan Shorthalt, rebel leader.
你可能听说过我
Yeah, you've probably heard of me.
话说回来 今晚我可能需要一张床
Anyway, I may need a bed tonight.
你看 争取自♥由♥是很累的工作
You see, freedom-fighting is tiring work.
所以 我就是想知道有没有可能…
So I was just wondering if maybe...
这些人刚刚从世界末日中幸存下来 斯坎兰
These people just survived the apocalypse, Scanlan.
他们不需要你的淋病
They don't need your gonorrhea.
你好啊 巨人先生 我看见你了!
Oh, hello, Mr. Giant. I see you!
那么 现在该做些什么?
So, w-what happens now?
你会留下来重建吗?
Will you stay and rebuild?
两百年来都是德罗洛家的人看护这片土地
A de Rolo has watched over this land for 200 years.
我的整个成年生活都被恐惧和复仇所驱使
My entire adult life has been driven by fear and vengeance.
这不是领导者的气质
That's not the temperament of a leader.
但你是 卡丝 我们家里数你最勇敢
But you, Cass, of all our family, you were the bravest.
你才是白石城的真正继承人
You are the true heir to Whitestone.
我?但是我被他们塑造成了我们家的背叛者
Me? But our betrayers, they turned me.
我们的人♥民♥会视我为叛徒
Our people will see me as a traitor.
他们会把你视为幸存者
They will see you as a survivor.
这里的每个人都饱受布莱尔伍德夫妇的折磨
Everyone here suffered from the Briarwoods.
但你挺过来了
But you endured it.
只要白石城不死 我们就能永生
We live as long as Whitestone lives.
帮助我确保它永存
Help me ensure it lives forever.
我…
I, uh...
我昨天说的话都是真心的
I meant what I said yesterday.
我明白 瓦克斯
I know, Vax.
这是第一次有人对我这么说
And it's the first time anyone's ever said that to me.
但我们有责任
But we have responsibilities.
为了王国 为了我的成年挑战
To the realm. To my Aramenté.
我…
I...
我就是做不到 抱歉
I just can't. I'm sorry.
对 你说得对
Oh, no. No, you're right.
I, uh, um...
我这就走开
I'm gonna walk away.
守护者耶楠!
Keeper Yennen.
你们有没有看见 一个名叫里普利的女人逃离宫殿?
Did any of you see a woman named Ripley flee from the palace?
剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表