剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
她想逃跑 他们在这儿拦住了她
She tried to run away, and they caught up with her here.
别这么做 你...
Don't do this. You...
你可以换个地方和孩子住在一起
You can move home and you can live in the house with her.
是的 我们需要你
Yes, we need you.
孩子需要你
The baby needs you.
听见了吗
You hear that?
快下来 把安吉拉给我
Just come down and let me have Angela.
她叫夏洛特 你这个该死的骗子
Her name is Charlotte, you lying fuck!
你说过我们会组建一个家庭
You said we would be a family!
她精神不正常
She's not well.
我给你吹♥箫♥时还很正常
I was well enough to suck your cock!
你要我做的那些破事我都做了
I did every fucked-up thing you wanted!
那些她不会为你做的变♥态♥事 因为你...
All the freaky shit she'd never do because you...
你答应过我 我们会私奔重新成家
You promised me we would run off and we would be a family!
好了 够了
All right, that's enough!
说服她
Make her listen.
救救那个孩子
Save that child.
给我们一点空间
Give us some space.
你们回避一下
I need you to move back.
为什么要叫这个姑娘过来
Why is this girl here?
她们是朋友
They are friends.
-求你了 -我不管你们是什么关系
- Please. - I don't care what they are.
我不走
I am not moving.
普特南
Putnam.
让她试一试
Give her a chance.
珍妮
Janine?
他们都觉得我疯了
They all think I'm crazy,
可是我没有疯
but I'm not.
我知道
I know.
我知道你没有疯
I know you're not crazy.
我们都还没有疯 这已经是个奇迹了
It's a wonder we're not all crazy.
在这种地方
In this place, you know?
珍妮
Janine,
马上就会有改变了
change is coming.
还是有希望的
There's hope.
所有的一切
All of this,
总有一天会结束的
it's all gonna be over one day.
所有都会恢复正常
And everything is gonna go back to normal.
我们可以一起上街
And we are gonna go out.
一起出去喝酒
We're gonna go out drinking.
你和我
You and me.
还有莫伊拉吗
And Moira?
是的
Yeah.
-阿尔玛呢 -她也会来
- And Alma? - Yeah.
我们能...
Can we, uh...
-我们可以起去唱K吗 -没问题
- Can we do karaoke? - Sure.
你想做什么都行
Whatever you want.
我们要 我们要一醉方休
We're gonna... We're gonna get hammered.
我们要去跳舞
We're gonna go dancing,
看日出
and we'll watch the sun come up.
不
No.
谁会想和我一起跳舞
Who would wanna dance with me?
和我一起跳吧
Come with me.
不会太痛苦的
It can't hurt very much.
不 只会难受一下下 然后就...
No, just for a second, and then...
然后我们就自♥由♥了
And then we'll be free.
我不能
I can't.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
为了我女儿 我不能这么做
I can't 'cause of my daughter.
珍妮
Janine.
听我说
Listen to me.
珍妮 你现在得为你女儿着想
Janine, you have to do what's best for your daughter now.
你得给她长大成人的机会
You have to give her the chance to grow up.
妈妈爱你
Mommy loves you.
妈妈好爱你
Mommy loves you so much.
妈妈好爱你
Mommy loves you so much.
一定要让她知道我很爱她 琼 拜托了
Make sure she knows that, June, please.
我保证
I promise.
别了
Bye.
愿上帝怜悯你
May the Lord keep you in His mercy.
傻孩子
You stupid girl.
这边请 普特南大主教
This way, Commander Putnam.
他应该只会受到一次警告
Hopefully, he'll only receive an admonishment.
祈祷你不会受到牵连
Let's pray that you won't bear any of the consequences.
你觉得这一切是我的错吗
You think what happened is my fault?
当然不是
Of course not.
让我来教你怎么安抚她 给我抱吧
Let me show you how. I can take her.
我知道怎么安抚我的孩子
I know what to do for my child!
我只是想帮把手
I'm only trying to help.
你丈夫不在 你一个人会很吃力的
It's not going to be easy without your husband.
你不如去担心自己的丈夫吧
Why don't you worry about your own husband?
你们第一个侍女的事大家都知道了
We all know what happened with your first Handmaid.
男人是不会变的
Men don't change.
美好的一天
Blessed day.
美好的一天
Blessed day.
我为沃特福德大主教准备了一块好肉
I've got a fine cut of meat for Commander Waterford.
宜应称颂慷慨
Praised be His bounty.
美好的一天
Blessed day.
为你留的
Saved it for you.
特别礼物
Special.
愿你平安
Peace be with you.
愿你平安
Peace be with you.
宜应称颂 贱♥人♥
这是你那该死的包裹 么么 莫伊拉
露比 怎么这么久
Ruby, what's taking so long?
稍等 亲爱的 我马上就来
Hang on, sugar, I'll be right there.
就来
Be right there.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表