剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
我是你的妈妈
I'm your mommy.
*早晨醒来*
*Woke up this morning*
*与升起的太阳一同闪耀*
*Shine with the rise of the sun.*
*三只小小鸟*
*Three little birds.*
*在我门前 唱着甜美的歌♥谣*
*Sat by my doorstep, singing sweet song.*
*音调纯真又美好 唱着歌♥谣*
*Melodies pure and true. Singing.*
*我想对你说*
*This is my message to you.*
*别担心 糟糕的事情*
*Don't worry. A bad thing.*
*因为每件小事都会变好*
*Cause every little thing is going to be all right.*
在大主教大门的另一边
Beyond the Commander's door
是女人无法涉足的地域
is a place where women do not go.
塞丽娜·乔伊都不行
Not even Serena Joy.
不知道里面藏了什么男性图腾
What male totems are kept in there?
我想他对我是有所图
I guess there may be something he wants from me.
有所图就有弱点
To want is to have a weakness.
我就有了希望
That gives me hope.
但我情不自禁想起恐怖电影中
But I can't stop thinking about the girl
女孩走向地下室的时候
in the horror movie who goes down into the basement
灯光熄灭了
when the light is out.
女孩以为自己满头秀发的男友
The girl who thinks her boyfriend
只是为了调情而恶作剧
with the perfect hair is just playing a sexy prank.
"贾斯汀 是你吗"
"Justin, are you down there?"
然后她带着傻呵呵的笑容
And then she descends, with a stupid smile,
一步步走向死亡
to her bloody end.
那女孩真是个傻瓜
That girl is a fucking moron.
进来
Come in.
恳请上帝不要让我沦为傻瓜
Please, God, don't let me be a fucking moron.
把门关上
Close the door behind you.
坐下
Sit down.
坐
Please.
感谢前来
Thank you for coming.
不客气
You're welcome.
你可以看我
You can look at me.
我们不该如此
We're not supposed to.
在这里 我们可以通融一下
In here, we might be able to bend the rules.
适当通融
Just a bit.
你好啊
Hello there.
我想你一定觉得奇怪
I imagine you must find this strange.
我想是有点奇怪
I guess it's a little strange.
我想...
I want...
这听起来有点蠢
This will sound silly.
我想和你玩把游戏
I'd like to play a game with you.
-游戏 -嗯
- A game? - Yes.
你知道怎么玩吗
Do you know how to play?
嗯
Yes.
那好
Good.
386比
Three-eighty-six
to three-eighty-three.
玩得不错 但我最后还是赢了
You're good, but I caught you at the end there.
我生疏了
I'm rusty.
那我们得再玩一次了
Then we'll have to have a rematch.
好啊
All right.
我下周要出城 等我回来再玩
I'm out of town next week, but when I get back?
到时我看下时间安排
I'll check my schedule.
好
Well.
那你能给我挤出点时间吗
See if you can squeeze me in.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
华盛顿
D.C.
没什么特别 开会而已
Nothing exciting, just meetings.
那我等你回来
Well, after you get back, then.
一言为定
It's a date.
你现在该回屋了
Now, I think it's time for you to go home.
谢谢你邀我玩游戏
Thank you for the game.
不客气
You're very welcome.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
他知道昨晚我和大主教昨晚的事吗
Does he know what the Commander and I did last night?
我们在猜字游戏中的禁忌之旅
Our illicit journey into the world of triple word scores?
他介意吗
Does he care?
我想他介意
I think he does.
奥芙沃伦
Ofglen.
我告诉她大主教要去华盛顿
I can tell her that the Commander is going to Washington.
她会惊讶我和大主教玩拼字游戏吗
Will she be surprised by the Scrabble game?
我能断定的是 她会很高兴因为我让他赢了
She'll be glad I let him win. I know that much.
她会为此引我为荣
She'll be proud of me for that.
祈神保佑生养
Blessed be the fruit.
愿主开恩赐予
May the Lord open.
你就是奥芙瑞德了
You must be Offred.
嗯
Yes.
宜应称颂
Praised be.
主赐予了好天气
We've been sent good weather.
是呢
Yes.
真让人心情舒畅
Which I receive with joy.
奥芙沃伦这么快就被转到新岗位了
Has Ofglen been transferred to a new post so soon?
我就是奥芙沃伦
I am Ofglen.
操
Fuck.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表