剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
不 他会来找我的
No. He's coming for me.
他会来找我的
He's coming for me.
他会来找我的
He's coming for me.
他会来找我的
He's coming for me.
喜欢吗
Did you like that?
喜欢
Yes.
下次要表现出来
Let me know next time.
在这里可以出声的
You don't have to be quiet here.
你可以随心所欲
You can be free.
我会记住的
I'll remember that,
下一次
for the next time.
你操之过急了
You're getting ahead of yourself.
我可不想宠坏你
And I don't want to spoil you.
我们可以在这儿待一会儿吗
So, can we stay for a while?
喝杯酒怎么样
Maybe have that drink?
你今晚一直想去吧台
It's all about the bar tonight.
为什么
Why?
我喜欢别人对你的态度
I like the way that people treat you.
他们都对你印象深刻
They're all so impressed.
奥芙瑞德
Offred.
我不是傻瓜
I'm not dumb.
我知道你为什么要回来
I know why you wanted to come back here.
什么意思
What do you mean?
是为了见一个人
To meet someone.
我安排好了
I made the arrangements.
她来了
Here she is.
很准时
Right on time.
我们上次来的时候你看到她了
You saw her the last time we were here.
你以为我不会注意 但你错了
You think I don't pay attention, but I do.
我知道你认识露比
I know you know Ruby.
我也认识她
I know her, too.
我想你会喜欢旧友重逢的
I thought you'd welcome this little reunion.
你们不是朋友吗
Aren't you friends?
不是那种朋友
Not that kind of friend.
当然不是了
Of course not.
别紧张 我帮你一下而已
Relax. I did something nice for you.
谢谢你 弗雷德
Thank you, Fred.
谢谢你 弗雷德
Thank you, Fred.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Oh, you're welcome.
你们聊聊吧 我去洗澡了
Now you two catch up while I rinse off.
你♥他♥妈♥回来干什么
What the fuck are you doing back here?
怎么样
So?
-没有消息 -没人策划什么蠢事吗
- I got nothing. - Nobody's planning anything stupid?
你去酒吧打听了吗
You ask around at the bar?
这里的姑娘只做两件事
The girls in here do two things.
要么被♥操♥ 要么被毁
They get fucked or they get fucked up.
以她们的状态没法参与反抗
They're not in the best shape for a rebellion.
你的意面有什么问题吗
What's wrong with your pasta?
这是你能吃到的最好的奶汁培根面 我保证
That's the best fucking carbonara you'll ever get, I swear.
有人提到沃特福德家的侍女吗
Anybody say anything about Waterford's Handmaid?
怎么了 她惹麻烦了吗
Why? Is she trouble?
没 没有任何消息
Nope. Not a word.
尼克
Nick.
作为司机四处闲逛 打听消息
A driver poking around, asking questions?
很可能会被吊在墙上的
Good way to get yourself up on the wall.
在这儿陪我吧
Stay here with me.
看在过去的交情上
For old times' sake.
我可以给你做点别的吃
I can make you something else.
他们快结束了
They'll be done soon.
是那个侍女
It's the Handmaid.
你爱上她了 是不是
You're sweet on her, aren't you?
这很危险的 朋友
It's dangerous, my friend.
你说得对 太美味了
You're right, this is incredible.
这么说你现在做间谍了
So you're a spy now?
我想是吧
I guess.
但不称职 我连屋子都他妈出不去
Not a very good one. I can't seem to get out of the fucking room.
很好 这太他妈的荒谬了
Good, because this is fucking ridiculous.
阿尔玛要你做什么你就做什么 不要命了吗
Risking your life because Alma said so?
-就他妈的为了阿尔玛 -只是个包裹
- Fuckin' Alma? - It's just a package.
什么可能都有
It could be anything!
炸♥弹♥ 炭疽热 你知道什么
A bomb. Anthrax. What do you know?
我倒希望是这些
I hope it is.
你可以帮我去取
Hey. You could get it for me.
不行 太扯了
Hey. No, that is crazy.
莫伊拉 你认识拉结吗
Moira, do you know Rachel?
不行 知道吗
Hey. No. Okay?
不
No.
你怎么了
What is wrong with you?
干嘛
What?
我要提醒一下你 我是个囚犯 一个妓♥女♥
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a prisoner and a whore.
-莫伊拉 -不
- Moira. - No.
我现在叫露比
It's Ruby now.
-别这样 拜托 -别再说了
- No. Come on... - Just, just stop!
行了 别说了
Okay, stop!
回家去 听他们的话
Just go home and just do what they say.
莫伊拉 我以为你死了
Moira, I thought you were dead.
我以为他们把你杀了
I thought they killed you.
把你吊死在某个地方
I thought they strung you up somewhere.
任你的尸体腐烂
To rot.
我伤心欲绝
It tore me apart.
但我没有像个懦夫一样放弃希望
But I didn't give up like a coward.
你只是在自欺欺人罢了
You think what you want.
我觉得你在撒谎
I think you're a liar.
因为你说过我们会找到汉娜
'Cause you said we would find Hannah.
-是你会找到她 -不
- You will find her. - No.
是我们
We will.
你就是这么说的
That's what you said.
当这一切结束的时候 你...
When all of this was over, you...
你答应过我
You promised.
我们拉过勾的
You fucking pinky swore.
难道你忘了吗
Or don't you remember?
莫伊拉 不要...
Moira, do not...
不要让他们骑在你头上
Do not let them grind you down.
你要振作起来
You keep your fucking shit together.
你要抗争
You fight!
在见到你之前 我一直都过得好好的
I was doing all right until I saw you again.
她走了吗
She left?
很好 她是个堕落之人
Good, she's a degenerate.
收起那副哭丧脸
Pull yourself together.
我们要走了
We're going.
很晚了
It's late.
你该睡觉了
You should get some sleep.
晚安
Good night then.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, dear.
明早见
I'll see you in the morning.
好的
Yes.
漂亮
Good one!
你找不到更好的了
Oh, you can't match it.
奥芙瑞德 奥芙瑞德 醒一醒
Offred! Offred, wake up!
醒醒 把衣服穿上 快点
Wake up! Get dressed! Hurry up!
起床 起床
Get up! Get up!
-起床 -怎么了
- Get up. - What's wrong?
起来 穿衣服 快点
Get up, get dressed. Quick!
快点
Hurry up.
快
Hurry!
快 快
Hurry! Hurry!
她从派驻的家中逃回普特南家了
She fled her posting and she found her way back to the Putnams.
她伤着谁了吗
Has she hurt anybody?
托上帝恩典 目前还没有
By the grace of God, no, not yet.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表