剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
They took my daughter.
所以不用可怜我
So don't be sorry.
好吗
Okay?
请不要可怜我
Please don't be sorry.
请帮帮我
Please do something.
我
I...
帮不了你
can't help you.
你们要用什么来交换我们
What are you going to trade us for?
用什么
What?
傻♥逼♥巧克力吗
Fucking chocolate?
我们是人
We're human beings.
你怎么能这样
How can you do that?
怎么可以
How?
你怎么能这样
How can you do that?
我来自西皮卡 奥芙瑞德女士
I am from Xipica, Ms. Offred.
那城市很美 可能跟波士顿差不多大
It is nice city, maybe the size of Boston.
西皮卡已经六年
There hasn't been a child born
没有孩子降生了
alive in Xipica in six years.
我的国家要消亡了
My country is dying.
我的国家已经灭亡了
My country's already dead.
大使 你来啦
Ambassador. There you are.
没事吧
Is everything all right?
我只是在给奥芙瑞德一份告别礼物
I was just giving Offred a farewell gift.
我为沃特福德太太也准备了一份
I have one for Mrs. Waterford as well.
你真是太贴心了
That's very kind of you.
请
Please.
一直走 这里右拐
Straight ahead. To the right.
奥芙瑞德
Offred?
我得走了
I have to go.
我想帮你
I want to help you.
我不知道你女儿在哪
I don't know where your daughter is,
但我可以给你丈夫带个信
but I think I can get a message to your husband.
我丈夫死了
My husband's dead.
卢卡斯·班科莱
Lucas Bankole,
1980年4月49日在奈亚克出生
born 29 April, 1980, in Nyack,
原为纽约州
formerly New York State.
他还活着
He's alive.
不
No.
我听到枪声了
I heard shots.
我们时间不多
We don't have much time.
拜托
Please...
琼
June.
写点什么
Write something.
我会帮你交给他的
I'll try to get it to him.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表