剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
愿主明察
Under His eye.
抱歉
Sorry.
他是大主教的司机
He's the Commander's driver.
在车♥库♥那边住着
Lives over the garage.
地位很低 还没分配女人
Low status. Hasn't even been issued a woman.
去购物吗
Going shopping?
不 尼克 我要去牡蛎屋酒吧喝一杯
No, Nick, I'm gonna knock back a few at the Oyster House Bar.
-你要来吗 -好啊
- You wanna come along? - Yes.
你如果要去众生那家店
If you're going to All Flesh,
你可别买♥♥鸡肉
you should avoid the chicken.
我看到他们的二恶英严重超标
I read they've got crazy levels of dioxin.
我要去面包鱼
I'm going to Loaves and Fishes.
那你千万别买♥♥金枪鱼
Oh, then you should definitely avoid the tuna.
有水银吗
Mercury?
不 我就是不怎么喜欢吃金枪鱼
No, I just don't like tuna very much.
或许他很寂寞
Maybe he's lonely.
或许他在监视我
Maybe he watches me.
或许他是一个眼目
Maybe he's an Eye.
愿你平安
Peace be with you.
祈神保佑生养
Blessed be the fruit.
愿主开恩赐予
May the Lord open.
奥芙瑞德
Offred?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好
Yes.
伪善的小贱♥人♥
Pious little shit.
我很好 谢谢你
Very well, thank you.
谢谢你关心我
Thank you for asking.
我们去哪里都是结伴同行
We go everywhere in twos.
据说是为了保护我们
It's supposed to be for our protection.
为了有同伴
For companionship.
真是扯淡
That's bullshit.
这里才没有朋友
There are no friends here.
不会有
Can't be.
真♥相♥是我们互相监视
The truth is we're watching each other.
她监视我
She is my spy
我监视她
and I am hers.
主赐予了好天气
We've been sent good weather.
真让人心情舒畅
Which I receive with joy.
我听说战事很顺利
The war is going well, I hear.
感谢上帝
By His hand.
我们打败了更多的反叛军
We've defeated more of the rebels.
他们在青山上有据点
They had a stronghold in the Blue Hills.
我们用烟熏了他们出来
We smoked them out.
宜应称颂
Praised be.
找点有艺术感的
Some artistic ones, please.
对了
Oh, yeah.
奥芙瑞德
Offred.
我们该走了
We should go.
愿主明察
Under His eye.
看见了吗 这里有橙子
Did you see? They have oranges.
宜应称颂
Praised be.
佛罗里达的战事肯定进展得不错
The fighting in Florida must be going well.
你家夫人喜欢吃橙子
Your Mistress likes oranges.
一定要让她知道你买♥♥了橙子
Make sure she knows you got them.
别让女佣抢了功劳
Don't let a Martha take the credit.
我没 我没有买♥♥橙子的代币
I don't... I don't have a token for oranges.
告诉他们你是沃特福德大教主家的
Tell them you're Commander Waterford's.
他的地位真的很高 新闻里都有他的名字
He's really high up. His name's in the news.
我没有看新闻 我发誓...
I didn't read it. I promise...
我们应该趁橙子卖♥♥光前赶紧买♥♥一些
We should get some oranges before they're all out.
宜应称颂慷慨
Praised be His bounty.
拿点吧
Take some.
我不需要橙子
I don't need oranges.
我需要喊叫
I need to scream.
我需要拿起最近的机关枪
I need to grab the nearest machine gun.
我们回家能走河边吗
Should we walk home by the river?
挺好的
That would be nice.
牧师
A priest,
医生
a doctor,
男同性恋
a gay man.
我觉得我听过那个笑话
I think I heard that joke once.
这个不是好笑的部分
This wasn't the punch line.
他们把所有都搅得一团乱
They made such a mess of everything.
他们使空气中弥漫着化学品 放射物和毒素
They filled the air with chemicals and radiation and poison!
于是上帝发起了一场特殊的瘟疫
So, God whipped up a special plague.
不育之疫
The plague of infertility.
欢迎
Welcome!
找个座位坐下
Find a seat, please.
出生率下降
As birthrates fell,
他们却火上浇油
they made things worse.
避孕药
Birth control pills,
紧急避孕药
morning-after pills,
谋杀婴儿
murdering babies.
只为自己用约炮软件尽情纵欲
Just so they could have their orgies, their Tinder.
该你了
Your turn.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我今晚要写篇论文
I have to write that paper tonight.
迪特里希的课吗
Oh. For Dietrich's class?
-是的 -论文主题是什么
- Yeah. What's it about?
校园性侵害
Campus sexual assault.
支持还是反对
For or against?
莫伊拉 来游泳
Moira, come swimming.
-太冷了 宝贝 别闹 -来嘛
- It's too cold, babe. Stop. - Come on.
好吧 我就去 我就去
All right. I'll be right there. I'll be right there.
她说什么
What'd she say?
她就是说 "我们去教堂吧"
She just said, "Let's go to church."
是吗
Oh, did she?
她叫什么
What's her name?
你不知道她叫什么吧
You don't know her name, do you?
-莫伊拉 快来 -写你的论文
- Moira! Come on! - Write your paper!
那边有一个座位
There's a seat here.
那边
Right there.
他们都是肮脏的女人
They were dirty women.
她们都是荡♥妇♥
They were sluts.
但你们
But you
都是特别的姑娘
are special girls.
生育是上帝赐予的礼物
Fertility is a gift directly from God.
他让你保持忠贞是出于上帝的意志
He left you intact for a Biblical purpose.
就像辟拉侍奉拉结
Like Bilhah served Rachel,
你们将侍奉宗教领袖
you girls will serve the Leaders
和他们不育的妻子们
of the Faithful and their barren wives.
你们将为他们受孕
You will bear children for them.
你们太幸运了
You are so lucky!
享此殊荣
So privileged!
什么鬼
The fuck?
欢迎来到精神病院 对吧
Welcome to the friggin' loony bin, right?
好吧 姑娘们
All right, girls.
我们安静一会儿
We will have silence.
像小老鼠一样
Like little mice.
好吧
Okay.
欢迎来到感化中心
Welcome to the Rachel and Leah Center.
站起来
Up.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
上帝保佑温顺者 亲爱的
Blessed are the meek, dear.
上帝保佑温顺者
Blessed are the meek.
-不要 -他们总是忘记继承土地的事情
- Don't! - They always left out the part about inheriting the Earth.
他妈的 放开我
Fuck! Get the fuck off of me!
眼睛看前方
Eyes front!
手放哪儿呢
Where do your hands belong?
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表